CONFESSIONS

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

Bom was about to rush out off the lab, running with a thousand legs but Neptune locked the door.

"What?! Neptune?! We have to escaped! Are you stu-"

Realization hit her.

 

"I just want to beg one thing... when you know the real me.. please don't leave me."

Her eyes widen.

"You.... you... are..." She could not bring that word out of . Her whole mouth felt like it was stuffed with cottons.

She stepped back.

 

"Bom." Neptune grimaced. "Please listen to what we say."

"No..." her eyes are clouded with fear. Her mind is still processing on the situation.

Neptune drew closer trying to calm her down.

 

"STEP BACK! Don't come close to me!!" She knelt down and crawl further away from him.

Her words stung him so deep like the plunging of a knife into the heart.

"Bom. I assure you I mean no har-" He tried to step closer.

 

Bom covered her ears and grabbed a lampstick beside her.

"Don't come close to me!" Her voice cracked. "Don't kill me!"

 

Neptune sighed and walked back.

"There.. okay.. We will let you sit there for a while but just listen to us okay... and besides I'm not going to kill you!" He cried.

 

Bom cried. Her tears flowed down her cheeks. She felt scared but what's more weird is she felt hurt.

Hurt rather than scared.

"Why didn't you tell me you're a .. monster?" she demanded.

"The consequences Bom.. These are the consequences! You are now afraid of me right?" He growled like a monster.

"....." Bom's sniffing continued.

 

"Jale.. you alright?!" Neptune walked towards him when he saw Jale crouching in pain on the floor.

"My name is not Jale." He slowly rise.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

Bom couldn't help but look at the both of them and listened to them talk too.

"I'm not Jupiter Jale.. I'm Kwon Jiyong." He said.

"... Uh.. Jale.. I don't get it. Besides we have to explain to Bom about our situation."

 

Bom thought a lot about their conversations. From the time they met. She could remember seeing Neptune in his monster form the first time and change back to his human mode the next second.

They shared a bag of chips. They drink from the same bottle.

They have dinner together with Dara and Jale.

They slept together in the same room.

All this time, Jale and Neptune are kind towards them.. and never harm them at all..

So why should she be scared?

 

She stood up slowly and she glanced at Neptune. Their eyes met.

"Neptune. I'll listen to both of you but stay one meter away from me okay..." she said.

"Thank you." Neptune smiled. "You can sit there." He pointed to the chair.

"We'll sit at this corner."

They grabbed the wooden chair and sat.

They sat pretty far from each other so Bom can stay comfortable and less scared.

 

"Neptune... I figured out my pasts." Jale slowly talked. But his voice is still weak.

"Pasts?"

"I'm not a monster... I mean I used to be a human." He croaked out.

"What?!" Neptune asked surprised.

"I came here when I was 16. Warp Clan has been right all along. Zach is the one who brainwashed us. Not Kris."

"Are you serious? Where did you get this information from?"

"I invented a Past drink. It will reveal about your pasts. Every single thing. I have parents! I mean I had parents.. They're dead when I was 11 due to a plane crash. I witness everything earlier because I drank it."

Bom and Neptune quietly listened to Jale.

 

"Wait a minute. So you.. you can invent things?" Bom asked.

"Yeah and do witchcraft too." Jale explained.

"Oh my god." she covered with her hand.

"So could you both e-explain to me...Please answer my questions okay."

Both boys nodded their heads.

 

"Both of you are monsters right?"

"Yes." Neptune said.

"No. We used to be human."

"What? No.." Neptune said.

"You are also brainwashed. We're both turn into monsters when we're here." Jale explained.

 

"Oh my god." Bom said. She remembered the scene where she and Dara was holding the key and they saw both boys turn into monsters."

"Okay.. so why are you guys brainwashed?"

"We are brainwashed by Master Zach from the Vibe Clan. His ultimate goal is to turn humans into monsters. So we became monsters because of him." Jale said.

 

"Jale. I have to drink that thing." Neptune said, pointing to his past generator.

"You'll drink after we explain everything to Bom."

"Alright. I can't wait to know about my pasts. I mean what's my real name and everything."

 

"Okay.. So what is Vibe Clan?" Bom asked again.

"In the forbidden land, there are two clans called Vibe Clan and Warp Clan. We belong to the Vibe Clan. We worked for a master name Zach.

Well.. actually we just figured out that Warp clan is our ally. Zach is the... villain." Jale explained.

"Remember the time when we are in the wedding?"

"Wedding? Yeah. Kris and Dara's right? But where is the location again? I don't know why Dara and I totally forgot about the location..."

Jale grimaced, feeling sorry.

"Sorry guys. I kind of sprayed a little forget fume on the both of you. The truth is the location is in Warp Clan."

"What? But I thought you say warp clan is your ally? "

"They are.. They are actually our ally but due to huge misunderstandings and hatred.. we kind of thought they are our enemy."

"Why do Warp Clan and Vibe Clan hate each other?"

 

Jale and Neptune explained everything right from the start about Zach's son, Afloure Carter Washchanes.

Bom listened to each and every word they said. She is no longer scared of them. Maybe a little but.. she still trusts them. She doesn't know why.

And besides her feelings towards Neptune are still.. the same.

She learn that he is a monster but.. she is still helplessly in love with him.

She thought.. maybe she is crazy.

 

"So.. Why do you guys.. help us? I mean provide us with a house and take care of us?"

Neptune and Jale exchanged glances.

 

Jale swallowed but he started.

"The truth is Master Zach ordered us an important mission. He told us to gain both your trusts.. because we knew you have the Vierre key. Master Zach wanted the Vierre key so that he could get out of this forbidden land and attack the whole world to seek revenge. Turns out the both of you lost the key.. but Master Zach still ordered us to gain both your trusts in case we found the Vierre key somewhere-"

 

"I can't believe this! You.. You guys are using us?! You're.. only there for us because of the damn key?!!" She shrieked. Her heart is ripping out a huge hole as she thought Neptune is just using her to get the key and that he never loves her at all.

"We used to!" Neptune argued back.

"We planned to do that.. but as days and months passed. We grew closer to each other.. We realized that we are not concern about the key.. the key is not important to us. What's important for us is the both of you!"

 

Bom felt happy.. honestly happy to hear that. She could feel the beating of her heart and how the huge hole has revive back.

"You're not lying right?" Bom asked.

"No!" He exclaimed.

 

"Just test him with this thing." Jale pushed a chair next to him. He ushered Neptune to sit in the chair. Jale put on the lock mode to the chair so that Neptune can't escaped from the chair."

 

"It's a chair I invented. You ask him a question. and if he tells a lie, he's gonna get an electric shock."

"Omg! That's like in the movies! I want to try!" She forgot all about them being monsters. She really enjoys the time.

She loves them for them.

 

Neptune grew anxious as he sat at the chair.

Bom sat on the table and pout her lips.

"Hmm... Let's start with simple questions." She uttered.

"Can you swim?"

Neptune frozed. Jale laughed.

"Yeah! of course! Why would you ask that! Only losers can't sw-"

The current of the electric shock shook him.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!! It hurts!" Neptune   yelled.

"HAHAHAHA! Omg you can't swim?!" Bom giggled.

"Well people have their weaknesses!" He argued back.

"Do you want me to teach you?" Bom asked, grinning.

"Oh you can swim?!" He exclaimed.

"Of course!" she winked. "I promise I'll teach you."

"There's no way... It's a phobia."

"I'll cure that phobia."

 

"Okay next question Bom?" Jale asked

"Hmm..." she thinks.

"Hey let me out of this chair!" Neptune shrieked.

"Have you ever did drugs?"

"No." Neptune said.

No electric buzz reaction.

"Oh that's great." Bom smiled.

 

"Am I pretty?!" She asked.

"Stop it!!! You're torturing me!!" Neptune yelled.

"Answer me! Am i pretty?!"

"Yes!!!" He grumbled and sighed.

"Okay! Again!"

"What?! Stop this right now Bom!" He pouted with puppy dog eyes.

"One last question! Do you love me?"

Jale almost laughed his head off.

Neptune froze. ! !..

"Answer me!"

 

It was just like last time. Bom ever asked him this exact question, but he stayed silent at that time.

He swallowed and clench his jaw. He should answer her now. It's the perfect time... but god damn it it's so embarrassing..

If he answers yes and if he answers no.. in the end it would be revealed.

 

"No?" He stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Just kidding Bom just ki-"

"UWAAHGHHHH YAOOOOOCHHHHH IT HURTS." He shrieked.

Bom grinned. "So... you love me?"

"Isn't that obvious now?" Neptune raised his eyebrows.

"Now let me out now! Jale you humiliated me too much!"

"I'm helping your relationship since its very slow." Jale chuckled.

 

"Wait a minute.. Bom.. I totally forgot." Neptune said.

"Aren't you afraid of me? Are you sure you still love me? I am a monster." He said.

"I was scared at first. But I also forgot too because I've had a lot of fun moments with you.. So much that I had trusts you and love you too. I began to know that I love you for who you are. Even if you're a monster, I can't stop this feelings.."

"Bom..." Neptune can't stop looking at the adorable girl right in front of him.

 

"Cheesyness overload guys." Jale laughed.

"Shut up." Neptune elbowed him but Jale dodged away.

"I wonder how will Dara react if she knew about this." Jale murmured softly.

"She... I'm pretty sure she will accept you for who you are.. Although she will be disappointed too because you lied to her."

"I'll tell her later but.. can you please not tell Dara first?" Jale asked.

"Fine. It's your relationship with her. So both of you have to overcome the tests."

"Thanks Bom.. for you know.. accepting who we are. We can't believe you would even be friends with us right now.." Neptune blushed.

Bom smiled and hug Neptune as she pressed her face to his chest.

 

"Hey you want to drink this right? To know about your pasts. Are you ready?" Jale held out the pasts drink to him and Neptune accepted the glass.

"So he would know about his pasts?" Bom asked.

"Yes. Oh right you'll experience a very painful headache though.."

"I don't care. I have to know my past especially if I used to be mundane."

He said. "I'm ready."

 

Neptune drank the contents of the light blue liquid.

"You might want to sit." Jale offered the chair as Bom and Jale helped him to walk.

 

The hot liquid runs down his throat and he began to feel the pain of his head.

 

***

"HAHAHAHA!! What a loser! Fat loserrr!!!"

Neptune blinked and saw the scene in front of him. It was a little fat boy walking in the corridors along with other mean students who are teasing and bullying him.

 

"Ew fat pig is coming here." A girl rolled her eyes.

"Excuse me." Someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and looked at another boy student. The student looks very mean and arrogant.

"Are you an oversized model?"

All the corridors bursts out laughing. The boy can't stand it as he tried to run but another group of students stuck out their leg and he fell.

 

"CHOI SEUNG FAT! DO YOU HAVE EYES?!" The student pinch his ear and he wailed.

"Please stop it or else-"

His expression remained calm even though everyone was bullying him.

"Or else what huh? YOU DARE THREATEN ME?!"

He is clenching his fists but then..

 

"STUDENTS GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSROOMS." A female teacher shouted and everybody scrambled back to their classrooms.

The boy ran to the bathroom and washed his face in the sink.

Neptune must admit that the boy he saw is really quite oversized and not good-looking either.

 

He was looking at the mirror and he felt disgusted with what he saw.

He was about to return to the classroom when the most popular girl- which is the prettiest girl approached him alone.

She had long brown hair with layers on the side. Her almond eyes is a sapphire black colour and her nose is quite long.

Her skin tone is pure white and she has the perfect ideal height every guy loves.

 

"Choi Seung Hyun.." She called him softly and gently with the most attractive voice he ever heard.

The boy looked surprise when the girl called him because never would he thought that a popular girl knew him.. his name and even notice him.

 

"Um yes? What's the matter?" he asked.

"Uh... I love you!" She confessed out of the blue.

"I love you Seung Hyun... for who you are.. I love you! Will you be my boyfriend?" She bowed at him.

 

He felt like he was thrown off from the highest building.

"You...You're joking.. right?" He said hesitantly.

"I'm not! I love you. How many times should I repeat that?! I've been observing you everyday and I fell in love with you."

"This must be a dream." The boy pinch his cheeks.

The girl put her hands to his waists and embrace him.

"Please be my boyfriend." She pleaded, tears soaked to his shirt.

He felt hesitant but it seems like this girl is really in love with him..

"I'll be your boyfriend." He smiled and the girl grinned and embraced him tighter.

**

 

Neptune fell from his chair and knelt down in pain.

"Oh my god is it that painful?!" Bom asked Jale as she help Neptune, patting his shoulders.

"Yeah it is. I experienced it earlier. Felt like hell." He uttered bending down beside Neptune.

 

**

It was the boy and the girl's first date. They are having their date in the theme park.

Everything went smoothly.

They hold hands together and played many games.

Choi Seung Hyun held her when she is scared of the haunted house.

They ride the roller coasters.

Got a photo booth sticker together.

Take selcas with each other.

Watch the circus performance while holding hands.

Every actions and words they shared, the boy is falling more and more in love with the girl.

They rode the Ferris wheel. He closes the gap between her and him, almost giving her a kiss.

But she stopped him.

"I'm s-sorry.. I'm not ready.." She apologizes.

"It's okay. I'm the one who is rushing things up."

 

As they went along with their date, hurtful comments could be heard.

 

"Wahh! What a pretty girl but why is she beside an ugly fat boy!"

Seunghyun cringed. He looked at his girlfriend but her girlfriend is just playing with her cellphone.

***

 

Neptune released his claws.

"Bom stay back! It's dangerous!" Jale yelled. But it's too late.

Neptune fought and flailed his claws fighting the pain. His claws clash to Bom's cheeks, making a gash of pain and blood flowing together.

It was not really a major injury.

 

She felt sad and awful for the both of them. How could these things happened to them?

She felt a strong hatred for the man name Zachary Carter Waschanes.

 

***

The day of secondary high school prom party.

It is held at six in the night.

Seunghyun and the girl had text each other saying they will meet exactly at the location of the prom right away.

His girl send a selca of herself with her hair done neatly.

He smiled and set out the oversize tuxedo.

He bought a black bow tie too and red roses for his girlfriend.

He changed and road the bus to the Kagiyeon Hotel.

 

The hotel was filled with high school students. They are wearing such vibrant and colourful dresses. They are all pretty and handsome.

Seunghyun and the girl promised to meet outside the ballroom.

He peeped inside the ballroom and saw that the moment you went inside- you must take a photo with your partner before walking inside.

Seunghyun smiled and smell the flowers he'd been holding, ignoring the smiles and laughters of his classmates surrounding him.

 

Suddenly his eyes flicked fire when he saw his girlfriend walking hand in hand with the most popular boy in his school, the sporty guy with lean muscles. The most good-looking guy that made him felt like he was a load of .

 

His girlfriend is beautiful but not charming for him already. Her smirk made him felt disgusted already.

His girlfriend had on a red glowing lipstick, with her hair bunned to the side below and curls on the side of her face. Her amazing body was wrapped in a y red maxi dress that gives a lower back cut, making it backless.

 

"Greetings, Choi Seung Fat." The guy smirked and the girl rolled her eyes while giggling.

"Sorry seunghyun. Everything is a lie. I accepted a challenge the whole class dared me. You wanted to kiss me back then?! HAHAHA! DISGUSTING!" She snapped and laughed.

 

"Now who is your date, fat boy?!" All the classmates erupted in a heap of laughter.

 

Seunghyun can't stand it anymore. The control he had been trying to hold back..

He clenched his fists and punch the guy in the face.

The guy tumbled down on the floor with a bloody nose.

 

"KYAAHH! KANG JUN KI!!" She shrieked. "What the hell are you doing you ugly-"

Seunghyun throw the roses of flowers right at her face.

"WHAT THE HELL-" she screamed.

"Be grateful you didn't end up like him." He pointed the unconscious Junki on the floor.

 

All the classmates frozed at what Seunghyun did.

Seunghyun smirked at them and walked cooly away from the prom party.

 

It was the first time he had his heart broken.

Seunghyun returned home and wrote in his diary.

 

Dear diary,

It was the day of prom. Luna promised that we will meet in front of the ballroom.

I bought a new expensive tuxedo with a black bowtie and my hands clutch her favourite flowers.

I was so happy that she love me for who I am. I trust her and I thought that I love her.

But still there are little suspicions in my head when they all looked at me and smirked. All their little actions, laughters... smiles..

Until I saw Luna with Jun Ki..

My heart break into a thousand pieces.

I thought that just maybe someone could love me for who I am...

But I've learnt a lot today..

I'm going to change myself.

I will be the new Seunghyun.

I vowed that by just one and a half month I'm going to get thinner by twenty kilogram.

God, I really miss Jiyong. He is my only friend. The only friend I befriend and trust. We have been friends for many years but we're not from the same school.

Jiyong is going to Viewin island with his parents.. That's why I miss him.

Anyways he will be back tomorrow so I'll meet up with him tomorrow!

 

 

Loud screamings could be heard hysterically. Plates crash to the floor.

 

"HOW DARE YOU HAVE AN AFFAIR BEHIND MY BACK?!"

The woman in her thirties or forties wearing an apron was having a fight with her husband in the kitchen.

 

"YOU FORCED ME INTO THIS! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" A man screamed and he hit the woman beside him.

"I HAVE LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR YOU. LET'S GET A DIVORCE NOW AND GET LOST FROM MY LIFE!"

"ALRIGHT! WE WON'T MEET EACH OTHER ANYMORE. I'LL LEAVE SEUNGHYUN TO YOU. WHAT A USELESS WIFE AND FAT UGLY SON."

"HOW DARE YOU?! GET LOST!"

"YOU GET LOST! OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW!!" The man screamed and pushed his wife away.

 

Seunghyun joined his mom as they wander on the streets endlessly.

All seunghyun had was only a diary and the clothes he wore.

 

"Seunghyun ah.. I'm sorry." his mom sobbed.

"It's okay mom. I'll try to find a job. Wait ... I think I know what to do... Mom wait here." He smiled.

 

 

Seunghyun pressed the doorbell of the elite mansion.

The gate opened immediately by itself. He was escorted by two bodyguards as they went through the elevator and up until the third floor.

Chanhyuk met Seughyun and he smiled and bowed.

"Allow me to you to Master's room."

"Thank you." Seunghyun said politely.

 

Jiyong was reading the chemistry book and he was surprised to see Chanhyuk and Seunghyun coming inside.

"Master are you sure you're still going to read that?" Chanhyuk asked.

"My love for science can never end." Jiyong smiled.

"Alright I'll bring tea and cookies." Chanhyuk smiled and left the room.

 

"Jiyong.. I need your help." Seunghyun said kneeling to him.

"Hey, what's the matter?" He knit his eyebrows looking at him.

"Stand up."

 

"I need money." he uttered.

"... Why?" Jiyong asked.

"My parents... they got a divorce.. Dad... told us to leave his house. No.. he's not my dad anymore.. He's an ."

"What? When did this happened?"

"Earlier. I need money for shelter Jiyong. I need it for my mom. I can pay you back some other time. I just need it now for a roof above my mother's head."

 

"Alright. I'll give you. Don't worry. You don't have to pay it back. These are all my allowance." He handed an envelope to Seunghyun.

"Thanks but I promised, I'm gonna pay all of them back in the future." he hugged Jiyong.

"Stay strong brother. Oh right!"

"What is it?" Seunghyun looked at him.

"I'll clear all your debts but you must follow me."

"Follow what? where?"

"To the forbidden land." He pull a key from his pocket and flashed a winning smile.

"I found this in the magical box buried under the tree at the park."

"Wouldn't it benefit me? i mean why clear all debts and paid me to go with you for a vacation."

"It's not really a vacation but I want you to join me."

"Deal?" Jiyong grinned.

"Deal." Seunghyun smiled.

 

After returning from jiyong's house, he catch up and ran to the place where he left his mother.

A crowd was there.

He pushed in through the crowd. His mother was bath in blood.

A car was close to her.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Someone yelled.

Neptune knelt down, feeling for the worst. He gather up his courage and put two fingers close to her neck.

Nothing..

Her breathing had stopped.

It was the worst day he ever had in the whole year.

 

And with that, their adventure to the forbidden land goes, until the nightmare happened.

They lost the key and are turned to monsters.

Zach made it all.

Zach is the villain.

**

 

Neptune opened his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Bom rushed to his side.

"H--h.. yes.." he sighed.

"How's your pasts?" Jale asked.

"Terrible." Neptune shake his head.

"Why?" Bom asked.

"I had an ex girlfriend.. pretty popular and.. . We dated. But turns out she got dared." Bom's heart thundered. Who is that girl?! Her eyes are in fire.

 

"And I used to be so ugly and fat. I was victim of bullying. and.. my parents got divorced.. my dad chase us out.. and that's when we met up.. I need money and you said you clear my debts if-"

"If you join me to the forbidden land."

"Yes."

"Zach made us like this." Neptune growled.

 

They exchanged glances.

One thing they knew. That Master had made them trapped in here for five years. They sworn to do anything to have his head cut off.

 

Now their mission is..

They are going to seek revenge and find as many allies as possible.

 

 

Writer's Note:

New Updates! :)

Feel free to leave comments about the fanfic below, Thankss! If for some reason i can't reply below, just ask me via twitter anytime!^^

AND Please Subscribe, it'll mean a lot to me!

Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru