A GIRL IN NEED

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

“Who is that?” Bom asked.

Neptune turned and saw Bom walking with Dara towards the door.

Before Neptune could answer, Solar had pushed him back. Neptune withdraw back in surprise as Solar entered their house.

Dara and Bom’s eyes bulged out. Dara frowned a second later. While Bom looked much more shocked.

Bom could still remember him so well. His small eyes. His muscled body. His selflessness and loving attitude.

But now, Bom could see that he was indeed different.

His eyes, it used to be liquid brown eyes that are warm and caring. So trusting and dependable has gone to icy, cold and evil-looking pierced gaze.

 

“Taeyang.” Bom called him, ushering forward.

“Bom!” Neptune reached out in front of her, pulling her back. “Don’t. He is dangerous.”

“How rude of you.. Tide.. to interfere me. I came here to talk with my girl.”

Neptune rolled his eyes.

“You knew him?” Bom asked, looking at Neptune. Neptune spaced out. .. what is he going to tell to this girl? Feed what kind of lies?

“H..He.. He ever approached me before, asking where Dara is..”

“But he changed Bom.” Dara shot back, her eyes cold. “Taeyang is gone. He is no longer here. This is not Taeyang.” She pointed to Solar.

“That is the point guys. Who is Taeyang? Why the ing hell would you call me Taeyang when my name is Solar?”

“You are really mad.” Dara said fuming mad.

“No wait, Dara.” Bom stopped her. “You’re Taeyang. You’re our buddy. Work buddies I mean. We are best friends. The three of us.” She said, eyeing all of the people in the room.

“We are? Really?” Solar asked, looking surprise. “But... we just met today, miss. I don’t remember seeing you before.”

Bom exchanged glances with Dara.

“You have to get out of my house now!” Neptune pushed Solar away.

“Neptune!” Bom stopped him.

Neptune shifted his gaze. . He knew that Solar is being brainwashed before.. but.. ..

 

“Do you remember why we are here Taeyang?” Bom asked.

“Here? You mean this house?” Taeyang asked curiously.

“.. I mean the forbidden land.” She said.

“..... huh? No.. I don’t get it.” He said.

“What is your full name?” She asked, inhaling.

“...Solar Tomb.. what the hell is happening?” Solar asked. “Why are you asking me weird questions?”

“Tomb? As in tombstone.. tomb?” She asked.

“Yeah.” He nodded several times.

“Did you remember last year... when we joked about you with a tombstone name. You freaked out and got disgusted..?”

“Last year? Huh?” He hold his head while shaking his head.

“Okay.. So where do you live here?” Bom asked.

. Neptune cursed and dragged Taeyang away from his house.

“TIDE!” Bom ran to the front of the door stopping Neptune again.

“What the hell is wrong with you?! There is still an unfinished business!”

Bom turn towards Taeyang. “So where?!”

“Vibe Castle!” He yelled.

“....castle?” She raised her eyebrows.

“Please be serious.” She sighed.

“I am. We live in a dorm at the castle.”

FCK. Neptune stood there uneasy. Dang it.

 

“There is no such things as castle here, Solar.” Bom addressed his name.

“Of course there is. There is two here. Vibe and Warp.” He said.

. HOW MANY PIECES OF INFO DID HE PLAN TO UNRAVEL?!

“Stop it right now.” Neptune growled. He glared at Solar with his face that says "if-you-don’t-get-the-fck-outta-my-house-now-i-will-report-to-sir-Zach".

“Okay.. so Solar... why do you kidnap Dara before?” Bom asked.

Neptune’s jaw tenses. Fck.

“She is mine. I want her.” He said without any hesitation.

“Taeyang won’t do that. He does it the fair way. Why do you cheat and do it unfairly?!”

Solar looks indignant. “I am Solar, not fcking Taeyang!” He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

“Whatever okay. I want you out of this house now!” Neptune pushed him away.

This time Bom didn’t shout at Neptune, instead she sighed and comforted Dara.

“I’m not leaving unless I can talk with her.” He pointed at Dara.

 

“Get out. You’re no longer our friend, Taeyang.” Dara pointed to the door.

“I’m not Taeyang.. please believe me. I’m Solar.” He tried to convinced her badly.

“And I’m not leaving this place unless we talk.”

“We are not going to talk.. I’m tired.” Dara said.

“We need to. This is about us. We have to.” He grimaced.

“No. Get out okay.” Bom shoved him outside but Dara stopped Bom’s wrist.

“Alright, we’ll talk.” Dara said.

“Dara!” Bom give her the look.

“Ten minutes.” She said.

“Ten minutes.” He nodded in return.

“Just the both of us.” He said.

Dara nod her head. Neptune and Bom stood there while Dara and Taeyang walk to the porch.

 

The door squeezed shut. Dara and Taeyang stood there stiffly.

“So what do you want to talk about?” She asked, looking at Taeyang uncomfortably.

“I need to ask you.. How do I make you love me?” He asked, his eyebrows rising.

Dara’s mouth gaped open.

“That kind of relationship.. us together.. it’s non-existent..Taeyang. I’m sorry.” She said solemnly, clinging to the side of the wall.

“How many times should I tell you that I’m Solar?” He asked, suddenly feeling lethargic after she said that statement.

“Who are you?” She sighed.

“Dara.. The truth is.. I’m Solar Tomb and.. I’m a monster.” He frowned. His expression deep serious.

“I can no longer handle your jokes, Taeyang.” She said, rubbing her palms to her face.

“I am serious! The very first time.. I saw you.. with Jupiter Jale in that abandon market.. I fell in love at first sight. I saw how beautiful you are. How gentle you are.. How i really want you to be mine. You’re pure, angelic.. and... very.. enthralling. I want you more than anything in this world. I don’t understand myself why I kept thinking of you.. and... why I badly want you to be mine.. I need you by my side. I need a girl and I need you to be the girl. Every morning, I would wake up and find myself dreaming of you. Your sweet and tender smile.. You kissing me sweetly.. claiming your love to me. I want that dream come true. I need you Dara. I need you so bad like a drug.” He put his hands on her face, her cheekbones.

 

“...We’ve known each other for years.” Dara said.


“.. What do you mean? It’s even less than a year we known each other.” He said.

 

“.... Amnesia... You have amnesia, don’t you?” she lit up.

 

“Amnesia?” He asked, unsure what it meant.

 

“Yeah. Amnesia. You forgot your pasts.” She muttered softly. His palms slid down to her arms and to her hands. He held her hands tight.

 

“I don’t remember my pasts well.. I never knew about my childhood.. my parents..” He murmured.

 

“I knew it.. You are experiencing amnesia.” She confirmed.

“I really miss you Taeyang.” She said.

 

“Wait.. What is amnesia?” He asked, holding both her shoulders.

 

“It’s where.. it occurs during an accident.. and you forgot about your pasts. About who you are... and where you are... So let me remind you that.. You’re Dong Young Bae.. or Taeyang. That's what you prefer us to call you. You’re working in the same company as Bom and I.. We are best friends.. You’re born in the Eighteenth of May.”

 

“...Dong Young Bae?” He mouthed it slowly.. feeling like those are funny and uncanny words.

 

“Yeah. That is your real name.” She said.

 

“So I am experiencing amnesia.” He uttered and Dara nodded.

 

“Where are you living Taeyang?” She asked.

 

“Vibe Castle.” He said.

 

“There’s no such things as castles here.” She reminded him.

 

“No. You don’t understand.. There is. There is two here. I’ve been there. You never been there.”

 

“Jale and Neptune never tell me there are castles here.” She giggled. She knew Taeyang must only be joking.

 

“Well both of them are lying.” He said. “Sometimes they would go there too.”

She turned silent.

“No.. He stayed here with us Taeyang.. and in the day he would go out and fight monsters.”

Solar scoffed and snorted. “He is lying, Dara. In the castle, we are train to fight. We are monsters.” He said. “ He is told by the Master to make you fall for him.. so that you can give him the whatever key.. Vill Key I guess? I forgot.. He wants to make you fall for him.. so that you will give him the key.. He has bad intentions Dara! He doesn’t love you at all!” He said.

It was like lightning and thunder clashing together with the mixture of volcanic eruption happening. She could feel her ears ringing and her heart stopped dead on her tracks.

She giggled nervously. “Taeyang..” She said slowly. “There are no such thing as monsters..”

“I am one, Dara! I am a monster!” He growled.

The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end.

“It’s more than ten minutes already.. Well.. go back to your little castle okay. Good night.” She said, about to close the door when Taeyang gripped her waist and pulled her closer.

His other hand gripped her wrist tight.

His hand that held her wrist, gently caress her hair. His lips found hers. He used his tongue and her lips, trying to gain access to her tongue.

He nibbled on her lips and then he kissed her chin.

 

“Dara.” He said, softly embracing her with a hug. “Please forget Jale. He will only hurt you. I swore I will never.” He said.

Dara turned silent, unable to believe she just stood there letting Taeyang kissed her.

“...I.. Goodnight Taeyang.” She said, fumbling on the door handle and walked inside as she close the door, slowly looking at Taeyang’s sad face.

“Goodnight my love.” He answered and fled away from the house.

 

**

 

Dara closed the door. Her back leaning on the door as she slowly let her back slide and she sat on the floor. She kept thinking about his words.

 

“He is lying, Dara. In the castle, we are train to fight. We are monsters.”, “ He is told by the Master to make you fall for him.. so that you can give him the whatever key.. Vill Key I guess? I forgot.. He wants to make you fall for him.. so that you will give him the key.. He has bad intentions Dara! He doesn’t love you at all!”


He let her head rest on her kneecaps.

Her head circling around the scene where they had just shared a sweet and passionate kiss.

She touched her lips. Why did she just let him kiss her?

 

She slowly looked at her wrist, her hands.

“Dara. . Please forget Jale. He will only hurt you. I swore I will never.”

 

Jale had hurt her.. He did hurt her but she doesn’t mind.. She doesn’t mind her heart breaking for him.  She trust him.

 

“Dara?”

Dara looked up and saw Bom and Neptune approaching her. They ran to her side.

“What did he do to you?” Neptune asked, alarmed. Like an older brother worrying about his younger sister.

“I swear I will chop off his mohawk hair-“ Bom pulled her sleeves upwards and opened the door.

“He is gone, Bom.” Dara uttered. Bom closed the door again while sighing.

“What did he say to you?” Bom caress her hair.

They both sat beside Dara, comforting her.

“I am sure.. he is experiencing amnesia right now Bom.” She uttered.

“Amnesia?” Neptune and Bom looked at each other, exchanging several glances.

“Yeah... maybe he got into an accident.. and he... he forgot about his past..?” She sniffled a bit.

“Then what did he say, Dara?” She asked.

“H-he said that he is a monster.”

 

Neptune hold his breathe, his eyes widened.

“He said that he lives in that castle, vibe i think.. and... he said Jale is just using me.. to get the Vierre key. He said that Jale wants to make me fall for him.. just to get the key. And that h-he doesn't, never lo-love me.” She said, in between sobs.

Warm tears escaped out of her eyes.

“What?! That is total bull!” Neptune declared, almost losing his temper. He really wants to kick Solar. Yeah and chopped his mohawk hair.

“ YEAH! BULL TO THE !” Bom yelled. “I saw both your auras! You’re both really in love! There’s no way he will do that!”

Neptune sighed. He knew Master order Jale to do that mission. To make Dara fall for him. But he knew his brother well that he had fallen in love with Dara.

Fall hard. Very hard.

 

“... I don’t know Bom..My head really hurts and my mind is ... full of... I’m overthinking a lot.” She held her head, slowly shaking it.

“Well don’t believe a word he said.” Neptune said.

“Yeah!” Bom cooperates with Neptune. “Taeyang is really gone.”

 “Neptune.. Bom..” Dara looked at them slowly..

“Yeah?”

“Thank you.”

Dara hugged Bom and Neptune hugged the three of them.

 

The door opened and Jale went in to see the three of them hugging each other together. The three’s eyes went towards Jale.

Jale is wearing his black cloak. There is a knife clutch in his hand, with blue blood smeared over the tip of the sharp blade.

He dropped his knife to the floor.

“What happened?” He asked, scooting towards the three.

“Nothing.. They are just comforting me.” Dara wiped her tears away as she met Jale’s gaze.

“Did I make you cry for so long?” He asked, darting to her and hugging her.

“No, it’s Solar. He came here.” Neptune said.

As soon as Jale heard the name, he released the hug and his face turned red in anger.

“Why did he come here?!”

“He-he want to talk with Dara.” Neptune explained.

“He said that he is a monster.” Bom said. “and he said that you want to make Dara fall for you so that you can have the Vierre key. Not that i believed it though.” She sighed.

“What?!” He punched the wall hard with his clenched fist. His eyes glaring towards Neptune as he raced towards him.

“WHY DID YOU LET HIM GO INSIDE?!”

“I-I didn’t!” Neptune retreated a few steps. Jale is really scary if he is jealous.

“What the hell?! Jale! Calm your down!” Bom blocked Neptune from Jale.

“Taeyang won’t take no for an answer!” She exclaimed.

“Geez! It’s not like he is kissing her anyway! He is only talking with her! Right, Dara?” Bom spun to see Dara’s reaction. Jale flicked his eyes to Dara.

Dara remembered the kiss and her face turns into a massive tomato. She didn't dare to answer to Bom's question.

“FCKKKK! DARA! DON’T TELL ME HE KISSED YOU!” His anger cries rang so loud. He kept cursing and cursing.

“OMG DARA! HE DID?!” Bom flew to Dara, clinging her arms.

Neptune sighed and buried his face to his palms.

Dara didn’t answer as she avert her gaze away.

“WHEN DID HE DO THAT?! I’M SO GOING TO KILL HIM RIGHT NOW.” He bolted to the door but Dara stopped him as he hug his waist, stopping him from going.

“Stop it. Jale. I don’t want you to go anymore. I want you stay here. With me.” Her gentle voice made it’s way to his heart.

They pulled each other in a deep hug.

Neptune and Bom looked at each other, grimacing.

“Let’s go.” Neptune pulled Bom’s hand and they decided they don’t want to disturb their time together. They went to their room.

 

**

 

“Monster.. that is seriously funny.” Bom said, munching on a pack of potato chips. Neptune and Bom are in their room, giving space to Jale and Dara outside.

“Hey gimme that.” Neptune threw his hands to the potato chips and grabbed a handful as he popped it to his mouth.

“I mean monsters are non-existent! You agree with me right?!” Bom asked.

Neptune felt the potato chips inside his throat got stucked. He coughed and coughed so hard as he heard Bom said that.

“Omg.. here here water. Drink.” She give him her water bottle and he drank it immediately.

She looked at his lips on her water bottle. He swallowed a mouthful.

“Neptune..”

Neptune looked at her big eyes while protruding to drink her bottle.

“You kissed me before right.. on that stupid wedding?”

The water Neptune drank, shoot right out of his mouth as he heard that.

“Oh .” Neptune grabbed a handful of tissue and wiped the floor.

Bom helped him wipe the mess.

“You.. remember it?” Neptune asked, as he threw the tissue to the garbage can.

“Obviously.” Bom muttered. “How in the world could I forget that you kissed me?”

He blushed shyly and sat across her on the bed.

“Don’t get the wrong idea! That is because you’re under that stupid compound Y.” He blushed more.

“You’re lying..” She said.

“Why would I be lying?” He rolled his eyes.

“I can see it.” She said.

“Stop with all your scary auras thing okay. You’re not a fortune teller. Can you even read our auras? I doubt that.” He scoffed.

“.... Do you love me?” She suddenly asked him. His eyes met hers and his mouth gaped open.

 

**

 

“Solar. You have to train harder.” Sir Zach stood with his black cane. “I hired more professionalists for you and filled your day with more schedules of training.. because from now on.. you’re going to be the best fighter of my clan.”

Solar nod his head but he dared ask his Master.

“Why do you choose me? Aren’t you going to choose your favorite.. I mean Jale?” He asked.

Sir Zach chuckled. “He is no longer my favorite. You are my favorite. You are going to be the best fighter and I want you to be my son.” He gave a pat to Solar’s shoulder.

“S..-Son? He felt his throat dry up. He felt thirsty upon hearing the word.

“From now on, you.. Solar Tomb.. are my son.”

“You adopted me as your son?” Solar asked, cannot believing what he just heard.

“Yes.. I care about you.. and of course Chaerin. The both of you.. are what’s important for me right now.. ah and Saturn too.. since he is Chaerin’s boyfriend.” He said, unhappy as he mentioned Saturn’s name.

“I should have just.. put you and Chaerin together. You both would make a good couple.” He said.

Solar grabbed a weapon from the table. “Ah no.. She suits well with Saturn.”

“Well it’s never too late for that I guess. I’ll split some of your schedule in.. guarding Chaerin.. You’ll be her bodyguard and both of you can spend some quality time together.. Leaving you with her will not worry me. Try to make Chaerin love you.”

“.... But what about Saturn?” Solar asked.

“Don’t be soft-hearted, Tomb. I want you to be my niece’s boyfriend. Not him. Try it.” He ushered.

Suddenly a big and muscled six pack monster walk towards the room. He is much more bigger than Taeyang and his right hand is clutching a long sword.

“Obey me, Solar and... Good luck with your training.” Master Zach grinned and walked away.

The trainer bowed at Master Zach then he turned to Solar.

“Ready to start your training?” The monster whistled.

“More than ready.” Solar grinned and they fought in the battle ring.

 

 

Writer's Note:

New Updates! :)

Feel free to leave comments about the fanfic below, Thankss! If for some reason i can't reply below, just ask me via twitter anytime!^^

AND Please Subscribe, it'll mean a lot to me!

Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru