ACHE

I love you baby I'm not a Monster
Bom woke up with the sunshine blasting in her room. She blinked and felt the loneliness because she's sleeping alone. Neptune is probably sleeping in another room provided by the guy name D.O.
 
She rise up from bed and was greeted by a shock when she saw Neptune sleeping next to her.
When did he sleep here?! 

She observed his face. His face is almost perfect and he looked like a guy model doing a bed photoshoot. 
He looked like the iest man alive. 

She leaned in slowly and gave a kiss to his cheek. 

"I don't know why I still love you even if you're not human.. even if you told me a big lie like crazy and... I thought monsters are mythical creatures..." She said blankly out of the blue.

"I mean.. No girls would want to date a monster.. I'm sorry.. but.. It seems I fell in love with you too deeply already .. I just.. I didn't choose to fall in love with you.. I just took one look at you and there's no turning back." She continues. 
His faint breathing could be heard and he is still asleep. 

Bom sighed. "I don't know what I'm blabbering about. Despite all our bickerings and stupid arguments I really care for you. My stomach turns in knots everytime I speak to you. I want to know if you have these thoughts too. I want to know if you want me as much as I want you.. I didn't know what alone was until I spent without you in bed. But one thing for sure is you're all I want, Choi Seung Hyun." 

Neptune chuckled. 

Bom was taken aback and she jumped out from bed. 
"You're awake?!" 

"Obviously. You're so noisy." Neptune laughed. "I'm all you want huh?" He teased.

"No! I didn't said that!" Bom blushed and threw the nearest pillow at him.

"You little liar." Neptune walked to her and hugged her. 
"You get under my skin like nobody else.... and you're all i dream about." He backhugged her.

Bom could feel her heart pounding with excitement. This is the best morning ever.

"Being with you... It makes me forget that I'm a monster you know." Neptune said sighing. "I'm sorry if I'm not the guy you dream to be.." 

She didn't say anything but turn around instead and gave him a kiss. Every muscles in his body relaxed and he kiss her back.

***

Dara woke up with swollen eyes and a tired crappy face. 
She has been sitting on her for hours, taking care of Jale.
Jale is still unconscious and it really hurts her. 

She felt the need to go to the bathroom and she stood up. 
She felt pain and saw black dots all over. She know she is tiring herself to take care of Jale. 
She walked slowly and open the door.
The corridor is deserted and she wonders where the alien couple is.

She walked to the center until it leads to two paths. Left and right.
The right side has a brightly colored wall with a chandelier hung upwards.  There is also red roses decorated on the floor. 
She began thinking of this castle. 
Neptune and Jale never mention any castles before.. and what Taeyang said is true.. There is a castle here..
She slowly breathe in and almost walk straight to the right side when someone pats her shoulder.

Dara is startled and she stumbled a few steps back.
"Sorry." 
Dara saw the guy ahead of her. He has big ears and his red wine colored-hair is done neatly. He have big brown eyes and he looks very young. Not to mention he is very tall and good-looking.

"I'm sorry you must be Dara." The guy smiled gently. His voice is very deep and manly. 

"Y-yeah." Dara nodded her head. "Who are you?" 

"I'm Chanyeol. Nice to meet you." He said, giving her an eye-smile.

"Oh.. Do you know where is Bom? And Neptune?" 

"Yeah. They're at the dining hall eating breakfast. You should join us." 
He pointed to the left side.

"Wait.. Um do you know where the bathroom is?" Dara asked. She felt embarassed with her messy hair, swollen eyes and crappy face. Especially in front of a handsome young guy.

"Oh, here.. I'll show you." Chanyeol lead the path to the right side. 
"This is the closest bathroom to the hospital wing." He explained and walked.

As she walked together with Chanyeol, they passed through a lot of old paintings and ancient vases. There are even old statues and unique sculptures.

They stop to the left side and Chanyeol open the door for her.
"Here's the bathroom." 

"Thank you." Dara smiled politely and bowed. She walked inside and Chanyeol closed the door from outside.

Dara looked at the huge mirror ahead of her and saw her tired face. Swear to god, she looked horrible.
She saw red roses scattered on the table neatly and she noticed that the whole bathroom looks grand. No, not just the bathroom but every inch of this castle.. is like.. super grand!

She walk to the sink, turn on the tap and wash her face with cold water. She wiped with tissue paper.  

***

After several minutes passed, she look one last time at the mirror, straighten her crinkled shirt and walked out of the bathroom.
She was surprise to see Chanyeol standing outside the bathroom.
'Did... Did he wait for me?' she thought.

"Uh.. You're still.. here? I'm sorry I made you wait!" Dara bowed at him.

"It's okay. Take your time." Chanyeol grinned.

"Uh.. Thank you." Dara smiles awkwardly.

Chanyeol gave her his hand and she peered at him curiously.

"Let me you to the dining room." 

She felt awkward to walk hand in hand with a stranger but.. rejecting him is the awkward-est option right now.

***

They walked through the grand dining room with row and rows of chairs. The printings of the tablecloth even looked more expensive than a limo. The table is filled with decorative classy candles and european-theme ornaments. Beautiful flowered plates are placed alongside the table and silver polished glass is placed on the side. The silverwares are complete on the left and right side. She flicked immediately to the last end of the table. There is no one there except for Bom and Neptune.

Bom and Neptune immediately glance at Dara's direction.
Dara muttered a thanks to Chanyeol and quickly flew to their side.

"Dara!" Bom stood up, almost knocking a cup of tea on the table.
They gave a warm hug and Bom ushered Dara to sit next to her.
Chanyeol greeted the three morning and he left without another word.

"You okay?" Neptune ask Dara, caring for her like an older brother. Dara bit her upper lips and nodded, ensuring that she is perfectly fine.

"It's okay. Jale will heal." Bom rubbed Dara's shoulder to ease the weights. She felt sad seeing her best friend in this condition and would do anything to get her happy state back. 

"Yeah." Dara said biting her lips again and wetting it.

"Are you hungry? Here help yourself with some bread and yoghurt or fresh fruits. I'll pour you a cup of tea." Bom said snatching the kettle.

Dara looked at the food on the table and her stomach growled. She wondered when the last time she ate... Almost 24 hours ago. And the last time she had a drink too. felt dry and her stomach felt empty like a hollow pit.
She stuffed herself with bread, egg and bacon. Bom gave her the cup of tea and she sipped it.
She wince as she felt getting back to normal. No more drought. 

Light footsteps echoed in the room and the three looked up to see a stranger. 
He had eyes as blue as the prairie sea and freshly cut ash gray hair. 
He had his collared shirt done in a neat and tidy way and his long legs is fit in the perfect size that is just made for him. He walk with charm and pride. 
He made eye contact with them for the first time and he seem confused... and irritated.

"Who the fck are you guys?" He hissed. "What are you doing here?! Neptune who are they?" 

The two girls stared at him blankly.
Neptune almost said something when Chanyeol appeared at this situation.

"They're the aigans, Junho. Stop it. You're scaring them." Chanyeol whispered at his ear. 
Junho eyed the girls sheepishly and walk away in silent.

Chanyeol turned to them with an apologetic look on his face.
"Sorry guys. He is not in the mood. Forgive him." 

The girls nod their head awkwardly. 

"How is the breakfast, ladies?" 

They all turn to see Kris walking to them and he sat beside Neptune.

"T-they're great. Thanks..." Dara stammered.

"Kris." He gave a handshake to her.

"Thanks.. Kris." Bom said awkwardly.

"Thank you for.. t-the meal." Dara said, bowing her head.

"It's okay. You don't have to be so formal to me. We're happy to help your... boyfriend." Kris said half grinning. 

"Thank you so much.. for helping him.. It means so much to me."

"We have to speak to the three of you." Kris adressed them.

Neptune, Bom and Dara looked at him in a serious expression.