SO CLOSE YET SO FAR

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

"Still no sign of your friends." Jale said as they roamed around the forests.  

"Are they captured as a prey by the monsters?!" Dara gasped as she imagined Bom and Taeyang being gulped down by the monster that attacked her and Jale.

"... Probably.." he said. Dara's face lowered. She could not imagine her 2 best friends gone.. Tears welled up her eyes.

"Hey." Jale said as he was about to show her the rainbow in the sky but then his eyes bulged out seeing Dara's face filled with tears.

He her cheeks.

 "Hey, don't cry now." he said wiping her tears away. He felt hurt seeing her crying, it's like someone punching a hole in his chest. Dara could not lift up his gaze.  

"I don't ever want to see you cry." he hugged her tight as she rest his head to his arms. "I'll find your friends. We can find them. Really." he said.

"Dara. Look at the sky." he pointed as he release their hug. Dara looked up and saw the rainbow. "I want you to be like that rainbow. Smiling with colours." He smiled at her warmly. She close her eyes and feel the tears streaming down her face more. "I can't-" 

Jale crush her lips to shut her up. She stood frozen as he lean down and kissed her fiercely. Their tongues responded as it touches, he puts his hand to her neck and continue to kissed her. Her eyes dilated as she saw Jale kissing her. Her body was stiff. She could not even pushed him away. Instead, she kissed him back. Her body was not obeying her heart. Jale ended the kiss, leaving Dara rooted to the spot in awkwardness. He continue to walked away, as if that scene never happened. Dara touched her lips. What just happeeeennnedd?!!!

"Why?!" she catch up with him pulling the hem of his T-shirt. "What?" he spunned around looking at the her then to the sky. "Nothing." she couldn't bring up the topic again. Jale smiled, as he strode down to the waterfall.

"Anyways, let's have a picnic here next time?" Jale asked.

"Sure-" Dara whispered urgently when Jale dug up his sword and dig it to the ground. She screamed when she saw a monster. It's shape similar to a scorpion, not far from her legs. Jale caught her in his arms and backed her away from the little creature. Blue fluid spurts out from it's mini body and Jale kicked the creature away in disgust.

"Don't worry, it's a Scorpioce. If it bites, usually the side-effects are headaches, hallucinations. Strong ones and if it's really mild, usually unconscious for several day."

"SEVERAL DAYS?!" she shrieked, her eyes narrowing in shock. They were walking beside the waterfall as Jale offered her a hand. 

"Hold my hand." he took a deep breathe. She flinched as he looked at her. his jaws clenching hard. Shuddering, she asks him. "Why?" 

"So that you'll not be reckless again." he said flat and emotionless. She observed him closely and decided to take his hand. "I'm not reckless though."

"Yes you are. If I don't stick that stinking little beast. You'll be unconscious for days by now." She groaned. He is right and she can't argue back at him.

 

"Greetings, Mister Jupiter Jail." a manly voice called from the clearing. Jupiter's senses recoiled and he quickly draw his sword in hand, gripping it fiercely, ready to strike like the game Fruit Ninja. Dara shivered.

"Wowowow. Relax! Put your sword aside. We can have a sweet little talk with the cute girl-"

"If you talk again, I make sure that this sword will slit down your throat and I'll feed your ashes to the Dexazered." Jale threatened him without fear. He felt irritated as the man calls the Revilliant cute. The man chuckles.

"Welcome back brother." another young man appeared behind the trees. Dara could not understand the situation well.

"Hangeng. Wave. Back away now s." he said and threw the sword to the older man, slitting down his throat. Dara's shriek pierce into the forests. Hangeng stared wide-eyed at the whole scene appeared earlier. Fresh blue blood gagged out from the man. "I'll make sure to decorate your body with blue liquids all over. Out of my sight now!" Jale's scowled and the younger guy name Hangeng disappeared quickly into the sky.

Jale turn around to see the terrified girl, the color drained from her face. Her body shivering. Beads of sweat formed in her forehead. "Okay. I understand. I'll avoid you for-"

"What do you mean Jale? We just need to t-talk.." she shuddered a little and clung her hands into him. She is scared yet she still trusts him. 

"Are you sure? I'm a killer, Dara." He admitted as he advert his gaze away.

"You're protecting me. That's what it looks like. We'll just have a little conversation when we got home." she lead his hand and walk away.

"So your real name is not Jale?" she asks as she handed him a cup of coffee. He blew the coffee gently. "Jale is a nickname. Jupiter J, a, i, l is my real name." 

"Why didn't you tell me?" she said as she prepared another cup of coffee for herself. "I had lots of privacy."

"Then who are those guys e-earlier?" she said motioning the cup on her hands, keeping her hands warm as the heat dissipates into her skin.

"Villains.Scientists. They tried to kill me." 

"Kill you? for what??" Dara asks him, sipping the warm liquid to her lungs.

"Because I'm good at killing monsters." 

"But they are monsters right?" Dara asks remembering the part where Hangeng disappears as he had wings at the back his body.

"Yes but that's a different story." He took a gulp and put the coffee to the table.

"And what's a Desax-"

"Dexazered," he corrected her. "A monster that feeds on the ashes of monsters." 

Oh.. Dara was really bewildered for this monster situation. She threw him a meaningful look. Jale is really a mysterious guy and his real name is Jupiter Jail.. She felt distant.. She can see Jale just right in front of him but she could feel the far distance of their hearts, as if Jale is a cold person and he doesn't speak much.

"I've lived my life here for a long time so monsters aim me as a target because this is a forbidden land. All my whole life, I never met anyone in here. Only monsters." he genuinely told her, she listened attentively. her gaze never leaving his. She trusts him when he tells everything.

"Monsters come from different species. There are probably millions of species. But the most common ones are usually Scorpioce, Felodwore and Onagis. 

"What about the monster.. The huge size-"

"Ah the first time I attacked in front of you. That's quite rare. It is a Wyunexo shortened for Wyuelseortes Anexofeorepis. Quite challenging to fight it." he said as he cleaned the sword that he used earlier to attacked the old man.

"So they have a name? Hangeng and Wave?" she said remembering Jale calling them s.

"Yeah. There are some that can change their forms into human forms." 

 

Bom layed on the couch panting after searching for her friends with Neptune.

"Geez, if only I had signal here. I can call Seoul and tear this whole place down." she sighed heavily and rest her head on the armchair. It was rusty and old but she doesn't care.

"Take this. I bought some food and beverages from the abandoned market." Neptune's voice called out. Bom sat straight as she saw Neptune in front of the porch. "It's been exactly 4 hours you're out." 

"It takes a journey to be there you know." he said as he layed the foods and drinks to the table. Bom helped put some foods to the freezer. However, when she turned to look inside a black plastic, her eyes bulged out.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed and threw the plastic away in disgust. "What is it?" Neptune asked grabbing the plastic from the floor where Bom had threw. He peered inside and saw it. 

"OH MY GOD!" he threw the plastic too. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO BUY THAT. LISTEN-" But Bom had locked herself up in her room. She screamed. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU, YOU'RE DISGUSTING!!" 

He banged the door and try to explained the whole situation. "I left in a hurry. I wanted to buy a pack of candy but i accidentally grabbed that... It was right beside a pack of candy..." he grabbed the plastic and burn it in the fireplace. 

"I burned it park Bom. I didn't plan anything bad to you. I'm serious." he said, seriously. She gently opened the door and peered at the fireplace. The black plastic was burning and melting. 

"Do you trusts me now?" he asks her opening the door widely so that he could see her face clearly. "Yes.." she uttered. 

"Okay I'm going to cook now." he said and gathered some beefs and veggies to the kitchen. 

"You can cook?!" Bom point at him in surprise. "The last time I cook my kitchen was on fire and the pots are all thrown out of the window."

"That bad?! God. Sit down and I'll cook for us." he smiled offering her a chair to sit.

 

"Where's Neptune?" Solar asks Saturn as they are swimming in the pool. They had just made a bet. If Solar wins, Saturn will be his own personal maid for 6 months. If Saturn wins, Solar will have to teach him fighting skills and other stuffs. Saturn was super confident that he could win, he was the second best swimmer in the clan. Jupiter was first. After they swam, Solar won. Saturn cried while the other guys who made a bet of Saturn winning also cried jokingly.

"He'll be back at 7:00 along with Jupiter. Do you know today we will be holding a courage test?" Saturn asks him in return. "Courage test?" he asked back not knowing what a courage test is.

"It's where we will be tested individually in indoors and outdoors. Haunted house, Touch, Height Serums, et cetera."

"Individually?" A smirked formed on his lips. He got up from the pool and Saturn as promise help him wrap a towel on his back.

"After this crap tests, I want you to be in a maid costume." he said wrapping the towel to his broad shoulders.

"WHAAAAAATTTTT?!! NO WAYYYYY!!" 

"Yes way. It's a deal Saturn Victory. A deal is a deal." he laughed and went back to his dormitory. 

 

"What? You have to go now? But you just came back." Bom said. "Anyways where are you going?" she asked cleaning the plates by the sink.

"Feeling like killing monsters." he said dragging a long sword with him. He was wearing a black coat down to his toe and he looks super hot.

"I'm worried." her eyes lowered down to his and she hugged him. His eyes widening in shock but he hugged her back. "I will find your friends too." he said.

She stopped him by the door for a second. "Please come back safe for me." 

"Yes I will. Now see you.." he kissed her forehead and walk swiftly away into the dark.

 

**

"Today is the Courage tests. Held twice a year. Organised by Titanium Severewane.  Let us welcome him to stand in the podium and speak a few words." Scalise shouted and walked away from the stage as a young monster, human formed name Titanium walk to the centre addressing everybody. 

"I've learnt that courage is the only way to survive everything. When you have the power to push fear away, you'll rule everything. It is powerful and determined. Once you learn to be brave, you'll master everything in your hand." The crowds of monsters clapped their hands as Titanium introduce his speech formally.

"Today we will have the night of our lives, judging today's courage test individually. Just a quick recap, the last time we did this, the first rank belongs to-"

"JUPITER JAIL!!!!" the crowds shriek in delight as Jale who had reasoned an excuse to Dara was now in the Vibe Castle was standing as crowds cheered.

"The second courage tests ranked to be Neptune Tide!"  

The crowds are all in frenzy, as they called out Neptune's name. Solar took a quick glance at Neptune who was sitting quite far but not quite close either. 

"The third was Mercury Death!" Mercury stand up and growled, boasting his abilities. The crowds circled him and congratulate him.

"Now. The judges will be me, then Miss Chaerin Lee, the mistress and our Master Afloure Waschanes's beautiful niece and a special judge from our Master itself!"

Miss Chaerin Lee smiled at the word 'beautiful' as she studied her nails and was wearing a long red seductive dress down to her ankle. She was very beautiful and was heavily guarded by some of the high rank monsters like Jupiter, Mercury, etc. Afloure Carter Waschanes rose from his grand chair. 

"I want Jupiter in room 1 and Solar in room 2. Neptune in room 3, Saturn room 4, Ferociouso room 5 and Mercury room 6."

Everyone went silent as all the names mentioned walk in front of the six rooms provided.

"READY!" Scalise's voice was all over the speakers.

"GET SET!" Everybody's eyes focused to the doors ahead of them, they are more ready than ever.

"I'll beat you like , Jail." Solar said looking at the focused face of Jale beside him. "Make sure to prepare the right tissues this time." he smirked without glancing at Solar as his eyes are still stucked to the door.

"GOOO!!" guns shot to the air and all six of them running towards the door as quick as a lightning bolt. Everyone entered the rooms and a big projector was replaced in front of the audience. "I'm sure Jupiter is going to win." Chaerin winked at his uncle watching the six of them by the projector. However, she focused Jupiter mainly.

"I doubt that." he grinned watching the six of them battling their fears.

 

The great six battle through the haunted houses, touch game, blood screams, fighting off every hideous and scary monsters along the way. Jupiter had scored a lot for having a great bravery. Alongside with Taeyang. The others are losing from Solar Tomb and Jupiter Jail.

Some ran off seeing the monsters but fought carelessly that the scientists are quite disappointed. They are only impress with the two, Jail and Tomb.

"I must win this." Taeyang whispered to himself as he finally got into a small white room, which is the last test for their courage test.

Jail got in 3 seconds before Taeyang got in too. The two are separated in different rooms. Both of them glancing at the ceilings and walls. The room is too quiet and there is nothing, except halls of mirrors. 

It is so quiet that Solar and Jupiter suffered several hallucinations inside.

Jupiter saw Dara standing a few feet away from him. His eyes widening in alarm. What is she doing here?

"DARA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Dara's figure vanished into thin air. He began to looked around. Looking for Dara again. His eyes blinked. Dara's figure appeared again, looking rather lost and solemn. "Jale.." Dara called out. 

Jale felt as if he just swallowed a bitter medicine, a feeling of nausea washed all over him, he felt as if he wanted to throw up or faint. He calls out to her, reaching his hand towards her but she backed away.

"I hate you, Jale. You are a monster." her voice echoed inside the room, bringing headaches to Jupiter. He bent down to the floor. 

"I'm so sorry, Dara." he said. He could still see Dara's figure only that she's getting further and further away. He tried to grasped her but he couldn't reach into her, he couldn't hold her.. 

Jale cannot stand this anymore,he dugged up his sword, the sword gives a clattering noise as He inhaled and pushed the sword to the mirrors. 

"I hate you! You are a pathetic monster!!" Dara's voice appeared again. He close his eyes and destroyed every little thing in the room. Mirrors smashed apart, shattering of glass as he punched the mirrors with his bare hands. It was a huge disaster. Chaos. 

"Get away from me Jale! You are a monster! I don't want to see you again!" 

"SHUT UP SHUT UP!" Jale roared and continue to break everything down, Pieces of glass cut his face and hands. His knees were bleeding as he bent down in the shattered glass.

The audiences who are watching the projector were dumbfounded. The scientists are speechless, rooted to the spot. Chaerin stood up in surprise. 

"What is happening?" Chaerin asks as she look at her uncle. Her uncle explained. "It never happened to him before. This is the room of personal fears. The most incredible fear that you fear. We cannot know what his fears are but it's only him. He was the only one to know what his fears are. This thing never happened to him."

 

While on the other end, Taeyang experiences a fright. He hallucinates a girl. Rising up from the dead. She doesn't have any eyes, her face is torn apart and she was wearing a white dress smeared with fresh blood. Her legs are flowing on the air. Her long rusty tangled hair flowing down. Beads of sweat appeared in his forehead. "STOPP STOPPPP!!!" he screamed and backed away in a corner. It is driving him insane. He tried to open the door but it won't budge. 

The audiences looked at Solar in the projector screen. He was shaking in the corner and yelling to nothing.

"GO AWAYYYY!!  DON'T BOTHER ME!" He unleashed all his weapons and threw right to the girl. The weapons hit the glasses and it cracked. The girl disappeared to his surprise and he was lead by Titanium as he finally open the locks of the door.

 

The six gathered up the stage as they finished they're courage tests. Everyone was anticipating the results called out by Titanium. Titanium swallowed hard as he see the judges. The judges slowly nod and Titanium nod in return. Holding the microphone in hand, he called out.

"Here I have the results of The Great Six. I will call out from the lowest rank. The lowest rank is.. Ferociouso. You got 434 points."

Everyone glance at Ferociouso, even though if everyone applauded. The scientist and Ferociouso himself felt disappointed and shameful. 

"The fifth place belongs to Saturn Victory. 676 points."  Saturn Victory groaned. 

"Fourth place was grabbed by Mercury Death. 778 points."

Mercury death grinned. Proud of himself, but not really that satisfied either.

"Third.. Neptune Tide. 843 points."

Everyone stood up and clapped as Neptune's name was called out.

"Now we have Jupiter Jail and Solar Tomb. Which one do you think won the highest point?" Most of the audiences shouted out Solar's name. They thought that Jupiter made a chaos because of his fear. 

"Jale. You're the one who better prepare the right tissues." Solar looked at him and gave a fitful smirk. Jale grinned back. "I don't think so." 

"We have a tie! Both are winners! You guys are amazing! Solar you did a great job as a newcomer and Jupiter just like usual but you better improve more. You both got 1267 points."

Solar and Jupiter threw a glance at each other, both expressionless.

"I need to speak with Jupiter Jail at the library. After this tests." Zachary said and everyone looked at Jale sneakily, as if Jale will be in deep trouble.

Jail said nothing and walked away from the crowds. He take a deep breathe and walk to the dormitory-his room. It has been a long time he doesn't sleep there. Jale threw himself to bed, feeling beat up. He felt tired but he still remember the way Dara looked at him, saying that she hates him. 

"Your fear, what is it?" Solar suddenly entered his room without knocking. Jale sighed ignorantly. "Next time, knock the door."

"Well I'm asking you, What's your fear in the hall of mirrors?"

Jale finds it amusing. "Don't get in the way. You want to know my weakness don't you. Go away." Jale said. Solar whistled, "No way. I'm just curious, because you just tear that whole room like an angry hyena."

Jale stood up. He felt physically drained and mentally tired. He grabbed Solar by the collar, eyeing him with anger. "Just get away. Didn't you hear me?" 

He gave a rough push, pushing Solar to the door. Solar smiled wearily and get back to his own dormitory. 

Jale close his eyes again, still confuse on why he fear about Dara calling him a monster..hating him... or worse leaving him. His heart ache as it pounded fast and clear. Why is he so afraid to lose her, when she's not even his? 

He never cared about anyone. He only live to fight monsters. Weapons, monsters, blood circulates in his life. He never care about himself, risking himself to fight monsters which makes him pretty bold as the number one fighter and the second in command. Then, why does this girl appears to be his biggest fear?

The last courage test.. he doesn't have any fear which Titanium makes him to finish off a Generlode, a rare monster. Strong and enormous. Usually, fighters finish it around 30 minutes but not for Jale. Jale lasts in the battlefield for 18 seconds. Jale could feel his eyes getting heavier and heavier, he fell asleep hard.

 

"Jale. Wake up." It was Zachary's voice. Jale woke up and directly sat straight.

"Master. I'm sorry, i fell asleep." Jale admitted slowly.

"What is the thing you fear when you're in the room?" 

Jale swallowed hard. "I- I don't want to talk about it.."

The scientist sighed then inclined his head to him.

"I had to speak with you about the revilliant." The scientist looked mildly impatient. "Ah that's fine. We met Hangeng and Wave. I killed Wave to shut him up." he demanded. Zachary's chest rise and fall, horrified of what he just heard.

"What? You killed the old man?" 

Jale snorted. "Yes. The Warp Clan was always disturbing my event with the revilliant. They even sent a Wyunexo." Jale's delicate eyebrows rised.

Zachary inclined his head. "I see. Great. You're awesome Jale. It takes so many times for me to sent Ferociouso to beat the crap out of that old man."

"I stuck a fork in his throat." Jale laughed, detaching his hand on his neck. The look of Zachary was impassive. "Does the revilliant... Could she be suspicious of you?" he looked puzzled waiting for Jale's answer.

"No. You don't have to worry about that." Jale gestured towards the window. He change into his monster form. 

"See you. Take care of that revilliant well. Until we find the key. I'm going to talk to Neptune too." the scientist said in a low voice. Jale put his left leg on the bridge of the window then he leaped out from the fifth floor. Howling, he ran away back to his place. 

 

Dara fell asleep on the bed while waiting for Jale. Jale change into his human form and entered the house. 

"Dara?" he called out but there was no response. Panic started to bubble up to him. 

"DARA FCK!!" he ran into every rooms banging every doors. As he entered the bedroom, seeing Dara sleeping peacefully he sighed. Feeling very tired again. He touched her forehead softly.

"You never fail to make me tired and worried." he said sliding his hands to her cheekbones. Dara's eyes fluttered. 

"Hey." Jale said smiling at her sweetly.

"Hey." she said but her face was quizzical. "Where did you go? It was freezing out there." Dara checked the windows, it was windy and cold. The trees are shaking.

"Just like what i said.. Killing monsters." He said dropping his weapons to the table. Dara touched the weapon and observed it closely. It was beautiful and dangerous at the same time. The daggers are carved with a batik shape pattern, coloured with silver and gold. It has a unique shape.

"Careful." he warned her as she touched the tip of the dagger.

"I still keep the small dagger that you gave me. It's beautiful." she get the dagger from her pocket. 

"You can't always wear the same clothes.." Jale says as he noticed that Dara has been wearing the same clothes since the day he met her. Her white plain T-shirt and jeans added with blue sneakers. The first day he saw her collapse with the white shirt on. 

"Well, I don't have any clothes with me." She explained and protested at the same time. Jale took her hand and lead her to his bike. She grabbed his wrist, trying to stopped him from striking down to the doorway. He paused and turn to looked at her quizzically.

"It's night time Jale. You need a rest."

"We need to find clothes for you. We need to go back to the abandoned market, second floor." Dara wanted to protest that there's no need for them to be back at the abandoned market now because it's nighttime. Jale seemed to understand the fact that it's night time. 

"Right, you must be super drowsy.. I'll get your clothes alone then." Jale said.

Dara ran, catching up with him. "No. I'll go with you." she said and walk to the motorbike. 

Jale looked at her as a curve smile form on his lips.

 

Neptune put a pile of clothes to the table. Female clothes. He had returned from the abandoned market to grabbed some necessities that the girl needs. He tiptoed back to the door so that the poor girl won't wake up.

"... uh.." 

Neptune made an ugly sound on the back if his throat. Damn. He inclined his head, Relief to see the girl was still sleeping. Before he reached the door, he walked towards her and lean down to kiss her on her forehead. 

"....." He walked away as he could feel his body burning with passion, he grasped for air, inhaling and exhaling hard. His eyebrows rised and his nose flared. His chest tightened. He closed the door gently and sighed. 

"Neptune..." A faint murmur escaped from the sweet lips of the girl. Bom opened her eyes a little, touching her forehead slightly. 

 

"I'll pick your clothes. You go picked your-" Jale was grinning as Dara interrupted him while blushing really hard. "I GET IT I GET IT. DON'T SAY THAT WORD ANYMORE." she whined while shaking her head using her tiny hands. Jale was laughing so hard as he picked some shirts. Sleeveless,long sleeves, dresses, jackets, sweaters, jeans, mini skirts..

She marched off to the undergarment section and chose some of the inner clothing. She can't help but feel so lucky.. There are so many cute undergarments here.... and it's for free?! She put the bras and to a red plastic as she approached Jale who had already picked a mountain of clothes.

"Oh my god. That's more than enough!" Dara said. "Wow.. All if these are really pretty.." She saw cute dresses, gothic styles, punk styles, dolly dresses, beach styles on the rack.

"Oh did you choose something y? let me see." He said and grabbed the red plastic from her hand as fast as a lightning. Dara shrieked. "NO GIVE ME BACKKKK GIVE ME BACKKKKK" He laughed hard as he see the contents inside. "Hmm not y enough. Let me choose." He said as he walk to the undergarment section. Dara curse at him as he laughed back at her and chose the right ones. "Hm this is better." He said picking up a red undergarment with wild motives." Dara grabbed his arm. "STOP THISSSSS!!!!! JUPITER YOU BETTER STOP ITTTT!!"  He can't help but laughed at her actions. "I'm done. Let's go now. Wait a minute, do we need to add another bikini?" Dara spat another curse at him.

"Alright alright. Let's go back home Daraling."  

He said patting her on the head and giving the red plastic back at her. She looked at him as he walked away. 

"Feeling for a supper?" Dara asks him as he punched the keys. Jale smiled.

"That reminds me.. I haven't ate since the morning." 

"Omo, we should eat!" She clasped her hand to his waist as he put on his helmet and ride back to Summon Village. 

"Ta dah!" Dara layed the beefs and pork on the table. Jale looked at her in surprise as the tasty smell wafted in the air. 

"I thought-" Dara giggled. "I get both of them, I want you to try." 

Jale sneered and grabbed the chopsticks, sticking it at the beef. "I want you to try it first." He said offering the beef using his chopsticks. Dara looked at him. "Open your mouth Dara." He closely distance the chopsticks to .

"Ah! A cockroach!" He said pointing at the back of her. She opened to scream as the beef plopped to , the chopsticks sticking to her tongue.

"Jupiter!!! Why do you-"

"So that I will make sure the food you made isn't poisoned." he smirked. She rolled her eyes. "Why would i put a poison in your food."

"Because i always teased you." He chuckled. "And you said you didn't want to eat anymore. I heard your stomach rumble anyway. Let's must eat together." "You hear that?!!"

He pauses for just a fraction of second. "Easy, easy." He puts his arms around her shoulders. "What?! Did you have a supersonic ear or something?" Dara asked alarmingly. She knew that the rumbling is very soft.. and could almost not be heard.

"Yes I have supersonic ears." He said chuckling.  

Her chest felt like it's being squeezed as she stared at the chopstick that she used is now use by Jupiter. is squeezing too. She could feel the room hotter as ever. "Indirect kiss.." Dara muttered slowly before giving a light slap to herself.. Jale stared at her, wide-eyed. "What did you say?"

"Nothing!" She startled into awareness. The room began tense and awkward for a second.

"Indirect kiss.." He mumbled into the silence Dara spat the beef soup she drinks. Leaving the table cloth wet, grabbing tissues from the table, she briefly cleaned it and use the other tissues to wipe . She feels like she needs to bang her head against something hard preferably a pole..

"Speaking of which... That is the second kiss right?" He sneers at her, chewing the chicken pork and leaving the bones by the side of the plates. Dara began to blush instantly.. 

"Why did you do that to me.. the first one i m-mean.." Stuttering, she asks him bravely regarding the first kiss they had. Jale grew concern, he doesn't even know why he kissed her. To shut her up? For fun? Intimacy? Love? No way. 

"I don't know. I was bored i guess." He said finishing the bowl of beef soup with his might. He stared at the clock on the wall, It is nearly 6:00 am. 

"How can you say that..." Dara said, her face lowering slightly to the bowl of soup, her reflection could be seen from the brownish liquid. The white light blocks her reflection a bit. 

"Say what? It's just a simple kiss." He said and carry the stack of plates to the sink. Dara stood up and throw the liquid of the beef soup to the sink. Jiyong stood there in surprise glancing at her. Her hair was covering her face slightly, and she looks furious. "It is not for me!" She said indignantly. was aching as she yelped at him, no tears came out from her face, her voice is quivering slowly. 

"Don't. I did that kiss because.. DAMN OKAY. I DON'T KNOW WHY I DID THAT TO YOU, FCK." He shouted loudly right at her face. 

"I'll take a shower first." He sighed heavily and grabbed some clothes from his wardrobe as Dara's body stood numbly there. 

 

Warm steams appeared from the shower room, the temperature was really warm as Jale wash his body on the warm water. The drizzled water splattered on his red hair as he brushed his hair to the back, fighting against the water to his face. He opened the door and grabbed the brown wavy pattern towel and wipe it across his face. He sighed heavily as he repeated the scenes of his argument with Dara earlier.

"Love makes you weak, it is a poison that kills you slowly, you should never be in love." The master's advice appeared in Jale's mind, he could still remember the day the master gave him advices when he is still young. Love? Why does he thought about stuffs like this? He should focused more to his trainings and... secret study of witchcraft.. 

The witchcraft magic studies are only used by the master and his chosen ones. His chosen ones are only Jupiter Jale and Neptune Tomb. The witchcraft are only being used by The Deception team to defeat the Warp Clan. But it's rare enough for The Deception team to use them because they wanted to focus to the combat trainings more than magical studies. Jale looked at himself in the mirror. The mirror was a rectangle shape, not really big and it looks simple. He growled quietly and smashed the mirror in anger.

 

Dara flinched at the sound coming from the bathroom. She scurried quietly knocking the door. "Jale..?" 

"I'm okay." he said as he rinsed his bloody hand on the sink. It stings as it made contact with the clear, transparent liquid. He chant some words as the injury stop swelling and the wound healed on it's own. He could only heal wounds using the small amount of energy in his body. If he uses too much, it can result in death. "we sadu re tev cello."  

He unlocked the door with the towel draping his waist to his knees walking to the room as he shifted his attention to Dara who was sitting cross-legged on the blue mattress. Dara winced as he saw him. 

"Sorry, I yelled at you." he lowered his eyebrows and sat next to her. She could feel her heart skipping a beat as she saw his upper body. 

"I didn't mean to yell at you, i just feel.." His dark eyes was appraising her. She could feel herself being into Jupiter's eyes. It's as if her soul is going to come right out of her body in any minute. 

"I'm going to change." He grabbed a black trousers tossing it to the bed and tugging on his towel. "I'm going to change here." He said relaxively as Dara scream and covered her eyes using the blue pillow right behind her. Facing the wall. 

Jale let out a soft laugh as he saw Dara's reactions. "JALE! I WILL KILL YOU!" She yelled out loud while Jale was still tugging on the trousers to his knees. 

"Relax, daraling. You should be happy I'm only using my pants. So you can get a better view of my body." He winked but she does not turn around yet. A strong pair of arms flew to her shoulders, back hugging her. She let out a squeal inside her heart. Jale was embracing her deeply, together with the blue pillow. It felt like heaven, warm and happy.  A small smile tugged in his lips as she said: " Jale. Don't go anywhere tomorrow." 

"Just as you wish, Daraling." he said calling her his favourite nickname as he pushed her to the bed and they layed there together, smiles all over. 

 

 

Writer's Note:

Thanks for subscribing to my story! It meant a lot to me! ^^

Be sure to wait for the next chapter, which I will post ASAP!

 

Feel free to comment anything or ask anything below!

AND for some of you who haven't subscribe, please do!

Subscribe to ILYBINAM!

감사합니다! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru <- Follow! (:

 

Love, 

ShikiHikaru