PREPARATIONS

I love you baby I'm not a Monster

Chaerin woke up from bed after she was being woken up by her noisy maids and bodyguards. They are all crowding beside her bed, Titanium was holding the water gun as he sprayed water to The Mistress's. The others sang happy birthday and Ferociouso played his clarinet. 

"Why are you guys waking up so early just to sing happy birthday to me?" she glared, her voice an icy tone. Everybody froze, no longer singing happy birthday. No longer spraying the water gun and no longer playing the clarinet.

"And Titanium! You are making me drenched! ugh!" she groaned in frustration getting up from her bed when Geysiules, one of the fighters approach her.

"Hey Mistress. u-uhm.. you see...-" Geysiules blushed. His shyness began to upset her more and destroy her mood.

"What?! If you want to say something don't uhm uhm me!" She yelled. The others were rooted to the floor, not saying anything and didn't have the urge to do it.

"H-happy b-birthday! T-that's all i w-want to say.." He smiled a big smile, trying to cheer her up but she rolled her eyes.

"Well thank you... And to all of you there." She smiled for the first time since Saturn's dead. Everyone cheered even though her smile looks more like a grimace and wary smile. they are clapping each others hands as she went to her bathroom for a warm shower.

"Mistress.. This is your dress for the day." Delphine pull out a fancy dress, similar to Alice's dress in Alice in wonderland. She didn't bother to look at the dress, didn't put any make up on, and let her hair flow down. 

"Mistress. Do you want me to help you with your make up?" Delphine grabbed the powder and eyeliner from the table. 

"No." She ushered to the door without looking and went out of her room.

Balloons everywhere like usual. She went down to the cafeteria, a place where she most rarely visits because she always order her meals up to her room. She look at the food place on the table. The chefs from the window yelled happy birthday to her as soon as they saw her. Chaerin just smiled. It would be rude if she just pass by without smiling. 

"Happy 20th birthday, Mistress!" Frederick cheered from behind her. She avoided him but say a thanks. Frederick helped her with the meals by bringing it to the table as she sat there and ate alone.

 

"Daraling.. I need time to collect my thoughts and fight off some monsters okay today. I will be back in a late time... So don't worry if I came back at 3 a.m or 4." he uttered, knowing it's Chaerin's birthday. Dara pouted. 

"Why??" She whined. "You're so rarely at home now.." 

"I just need to fight monsters.. It's just part of my daily routine. I'll spent the entire day tomorrow with you okay? I promise." he pulled out his pinky finger and she nodded and did the same. Grinning from ear to ear, she lead Jale outside.

Jale kissed her in the head before waving goodbye with his motorbike.

"Wait." Dara cried. Jale spun around to look at her.

"What are we Jale?" She blushed while asking the question she wanted to ask since they have become so intimate. She can't stop herself to ask that question because she felt like they are a couple but not sure about it. Jale didn't even ask her out and he did not tell her his true feelings. All he did was just actions without any words.

Jale swallowed hard. His heart felt like it was stopping. An electric current shook him as he heard her asking that question. What are they?

"Mundanes of course." He chuckled, pretending to be play dumb. "Bye Dara and don't forget to lock the door!" 

Dara felt her stomach churn as she saw him leave. He didn't even answer her question. 

"Jale.. I just want you to be honest..." a sad look crossed her face as she locked the door and turned away to their room.

As he noticed her closing the door, he crouched down and jump from the fence as he headed to his usual place to pay Sulli a visit.

He turn on the lights and saw the robot feeding the hungry mermaid. Sulli's eyes lit up like stars as she saw her lover. 

"Jale!" she quickly ignored the food and the mechanical piece of chunk. Jale laughed as he went to Sulli and embraced her. 

"Hey girl." he kissed her cheek and she kissed him in the mouth, trying to recover her loneliness.

"Miss me?" He murmured as Sulli nodded keenly. 

"Oogy, go back." he summoned the robot as the robot follow his orders and stood in the corner. Sulli smiled.

"Now you're giving that chunk a name?" 

"Yeah. Oogy seems right." he head away to his study desk and Sulli became unhappy again. It seems so close yet so far.

"Hey Jale, create one." she fumbled her hair and her pearly scales glowed as it reflects against the lights. Jale gazed at her intently from his desk.

"Create one potion, that could give me the opportunity to be a human-"

"I can't do that Sul."

"I'm talking about just a day, a day to be a human." her words were a feeling of wariness and tired of being a fish girl.

"I'll try." he smiled as he punched in his lab coat and do his usual experiments like his master. But, Master never knew his secret inventions. A dark secret he never shown to anyone except Sulli.

 

"Ugh! Do they sell any hair dryers or perms in the abandon market?!" Bom groaned as she play with her hair. Neptune rolled his eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes, Neptune. God, seriously." she grabbed her red comb, combing her stubborn hair. Right now, they are getting much closer and comfortable to each other. Their intimacy had been reducing lately yet they never talk about it too. Bom would not admit it but she really miss the intimate times of her with this charming and handsome looking man.

"They do sell." he replied as Bom rushed to his side with her puppy eyes. 

"Alright alright. Let's go. Just get my helmet from our room." He pointed to the room and Bom walk away, blushing. Did he just say our room? She giggled while returning from the room and handed it to Neptune.

"What the hell Bom?! That is a freaking lamp?! Are you mad?!" He pointed to the lamp that she was holding. Her jaw open widely. She didn't even notice when did she get that damn lamp. 

"Alright, wait for me outside. I'll get it." he pat her head as he went off to their room. Bom pat her head back, the place where he just touch her. A smile pasted on her face as she went outside.

Finally they reach the Abandon market, he pulled off his helmet and Bom walked towards the main entrance of the market.

"Stop." he called. "I smell something." he sniffed around like a werewolf sniffing meat. She laughed. His eyes bulged out as he saw Jale's motorcycle behind a tree.

"Are you a werewolf or something?" she giggled while imagining him with cute pointy ears, triangle shaped nose and fangs. Wow. he must look freaking hot.

"ah, just follow me." he dragged her to the back of the market. 

"Why are we going to the back?"

"I sense something bad earlier" 

"Oh well." she yanked the door open and Neptune close it as they trudged the stairs and saw the widely supplies of wants and needs that they need.

"Okay! I'm going to search for my hairdryer and some other body and hair products. You just search for some games that we can play, or or.. or food or water or-"

"Alright. I get it, Go take your stuffs." he pushed her off while keeping his sight to Bom. He search and smelled the whole place. He could smell something from the end of the wide room as he pulled out his knife. A pistol would cause Bom to freak out if she hears it. He peeped in the dark and long tracks of the shelves.

As he was about to turn back, he saw Jale standing there with his usual poker face.

"Woah. You frightened me." he clutched his chest while closing his eyes.

"Don't be dramatic, Tide. I just went out of my house and got here."

"Ssh! You need to get out of here. The revilliant is here with me!" 

"Really? Oh.. I just need to get one more thing.." he walked away but Neptune stopped him.

"Yah! What if she sees you?!" 

"Oh then you'll get it for me right?" he smirked and Neptune sighed while nodding.

"I need a girls's sanitary n-"

"YAH! You want to die! How can I?!" he squeaked.

"Neptune?" Bom's voice startled the both of them as they both went silent. 

"Do it for me! Fast!" Jale pinched Neptune's hip and Neptune glared at him. 

"Y-yes Bom." Neptune walked to the end of the room, finding Bom near the sanitary napkins section. Sweat trickled down his forehead. Damn. 

He tried several ways to get that damn sanitary but Bom's eyes never leave his place. He tried to think of another way.

"Bom! Look! There's an UFO in the sky!" He pointed to the small window and Bom's attention is immediately on it. With sparkling eyes, she turned towards the window.

"Where?! Where?! Where is it?!" she jumped around giddily looking at the window as he dug his hands to the sanitary section, swooping it and hide it in his cloak. 

"I think it went away cause you scare it." he replies and Bom pinch his ear.

"I'm going to see other stuffs." he excuse himself as he went to the end of the room again to find Jale sitting while smiling at him.

"UFO? Interesting." He grabbed the Sanitary from Neptune's hands.

"Be thankful I help you with that damn girls thing." he nudged Jale as Jale wave goodbye and exit through the other stairs, leading to the rooftop. Neptune knew after the rooftop, he would jump down and head to the castle.

"Neptune!" Bom called out again the second time as he bolted to Bom. 

"Yes?" he smiled.

"Did you notice one of the sanitary is missing?" she pointed to it and Neptune's jaw dropped to the floor. How did this girl... ?! How come she always notice everything!

"I saw it, it was still full a while ago, now it is missing one pack here." she grabbed one of it and show it to him. He cursed deeply in his heart. Damn. Again. 

"I think you must be hallucinating.. I-I saw it was like this since earlier. Hehehe.." He chuckled anxiously, grabbing Bom's hands. Bom immediately forgets about everything as soon as he grab her hands. She was melting right now.

Creak... 

Bom and Neptune hear a creaking voice from the opposite end of the room. Neptune smelled it.

"Monsters." he whispered to Bom as they peeked from the shelves. A large monster is snapping it's tails, flicking over some products and toppling it over. The other monsters were sniffing something while crawling. It's brown rough skin bringing a chill to her spine, she felt like she want to cry or vomit out right now.

"Run." he cried, grabbing her hands out to the door. He saw the monster chasing them as he use the a long stick to block the door. She panicked as she kept on screaming.

"Don't scream for god's sake!" He yelled as he jogged with her to his motorbike, running away from the evil clutches of the monsters. 

 

After several hours of riding home, Bom fell asleep in Neptune's arms. Neptune woke her up gently and she yawned while carrying all the stuffs they get to their home. She almost fell from the stairs due to the heavy plastics and cardboards. But Neptune, as quick as possible, threw a hand towards her, embracing her waist helped her. Her eyes gaze wide at the sudden scene and they stood there in awkward silence. But then he open the door and lead her inside as they place the stuffs on the table.

"Let's see where is my hairdryer and-" she jumped around giddily with a hairdryer in her hand. Neptune rolled his eyes as he pulled out some food and beverages, placing it to the fridge. 

"Oh." he looked at the clock. It was 5:30 p.m in the afternoon. The mistress's birthday party.

"I'm going to go out." he grabbed his white jacket and Bom immediately ran up to him.

"W-where?!" 

"Usual. Don't worry if I come back at 4 or 5 am." he ran quickly ignoring Bom's question and pretending not to hear her. 

 

 

Writer's Note:

For those of you who asked for panda to survive well, don't kill me kekeke.. Mian.. Don't hate me :3 

So keep reading my fanfic okayy?? Stay tune for the next chapter!

 

Please leave comments about the fanfic below, Thankss!

AND Please Subscribe, it'll mean a lot to me!

Click here to subscribe to ILYBINAM!

Kamsahabnida! <3

 

Twitter: @ShikiHikaru

 

Love,

ShikiHikaru