Chapter 5

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Eunhyuk's POV

O.O Are there something wrong with my ears? Am I hearing wrong? Did that fatty just say that ______ and I are gonna be partners?? WOOHOO, getting my new target as my partner for my English project, can my day be any better? And damn she's fine. Can't wait until she starts falling for me. I don't know why, but I want to make her mine already...

"Students, you and your partner should start discussing about what song you guys want to sing. I'll give you guys until the end of the school day tomorrow. Araso?"

Now is the time to talk to my beautiful partner <3

"Hey pretty. Do you know how lucky you are to have me as your partner and do you know how much the other girls in this classroom wanna switch places with you?"

"Me? Lucky my ! Who wants to be paired up with a person like you when it comes to projects?" Ouch, that hurts.

"Honey, relax. But I still don't understand how you can resist my charms. -wink- Anyways, what song do you wanna sing?" I inched closer to her and I can sense that she is starting to feel a little uncomfortable.

"Y-yahh! What are you doing?"

-chuckles- "Don't worry honey, I won't do anything to you. -whispers- Just yet..."

She glared at me with a small pout. She's so frikkin adorable! And those lips, so kissable...LEE EUNHYUK! -mentally slaps myself- Are you melting because of a girl? Snap out of it. She's probably just like all the other girls in this world, fake like a barbie doll, like the one who broke your heart...

"You.are.a.meanie." She's just like a kid x]

"Babe, can you give me your phone number?"

She looked at me innocently and asked, "Why?"

Is she pretending or what? -chuckles-"Silly, I'm not gonna stalk you or anything. I need to call you if I have an idea of what song we're gonna sing." I said while ruffling her hair. The scent of her hair is so sweet, and it feels so silky and soft....

"Okay, ermm...give me your phone then." SHE'S SHY!! :D

I handed her my phone and I stared at her delicate fingers punching in her phone number. "I guess I won't have to give you my phone number."

She looked at me, confused. "Eh?" Man, she's cute.

"Because when I call you, you'll find out my phone number x]"

I caught her roll her eyes at me and heard her mumble, "weirdo..."

She handed me back my phone, so I said, "Thanks baby, giving me your number totally made my day. -wink-" Yes indeed, it did.

"How many of those nicknames do you have installed in your brain?"

"Hmmm, quite a lot. Oh, shhhh, don't tell anyone okay? This is a little secret between me and you. -whispers- You're the first girl I called honey."

She looked at and said, "As if I will believe that."

Although I didn't sound like I was serious, but that was the truth.

*Ring!*

As we were walking out the classroom, although I'm a player, I'm still a gentleman so I let her go out first.

"Hey, I'll catch you later at lunch." She looked at me innocently and asked, "Why?"

"Do I need a reason to spend lunch time with a pretty girl?"

"Ermm..whatever..." She started walking away and before she turned her head, I can guarantee you I saw her blush!!

Lee Eunhyuk, starting today, there will be a lot more fun in your school like than you've ever imagined. -smile-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter down! :D Btw, I need help choosing a song as the duet for you and Eunhyuk. Wanna give me some ideas? Enjoy and comments please!