Chapter 36

Falling in Love While Changing You...

-Night of the dance, your house-

Your POV

"Oh my gosh!! We better start changing now!!" Tiffany squealed. "Come on!!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me into the room with Gyuri and Yoona trailing behind. 

"Tiff!! It's barely 5!! The dance doesn't even start until like 8!! ><" Ugh, will dressing up really take us 3 hours? I don't think so. 

"Yeah it will!!" Tiffany retorted. "We need to get dressed, do our hair, and makeup!"

"Uh...you can count me out on the makeup part. I like to stay natural."

"Not even a little eye liner and lip gloss? -pouts-"

"Fine!! T_____T And why are we in the same room? Are we gonna change together?" 

"Gyuri and I will go to guest room. We'll come back once we dressed and with our hair done. Let's do our makeup in here!!" Yoona said. 

Tiffany nodded excitedly. "Yeah!! Let's do that!! We better hurry! The clock is ticking!!"

I rolled my eyes. Someone please come and save me...NOW!!!

Yoona and Gyuri headed to the guest room and I just sat there on my bed spacing out. 

"Hello!!!" Tiffany waved her hands in front of my face. "You better change now by yourself, or I'll help you:D 

"Noooo....T____T I can change, by MYSELF!" She was dangling my dress in my face. Ughh. I groaned, grabbed the dress and headed to the bathroom. 

I looked at the dress. Ewwww....seriously??? This dress...-____- why isn't it black or something? It just had to be white and pink. I hate pink. This is a nightmare....Then I heard Tiffany yelling at me from the outside.

"_______! Are you done yet? I need to do your hair!!"

"Okay! Hold on!!!" I unwilling slid into my dress and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I have to say, I don't look ugly, but this isn't what I would wear. "I'm done." I stepped out of the bathroom and Tiffany's jaw dropped.

"Girl! You look so cute!!" This is what you're wearing. http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-satin-trim-tie-black-chiffon-dress-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1021409357

"Haha, you look good too Tiff. :] And we really do match. o.O" http://media.photobucket.com/image/snsd%20tiffany/minanki25/SNSD%20-%20Tiffany/mnet20s08.jpg?o=635

"I told you!!! :D"

Then Yoona and Gyuri stepped into the room. 

"Woah! O.O" Both Yoona and Gyuri exclaimed. "_______, you look really pretty in that dress."

"Thank you ^^ All three of you looks pretty in your dresses too. :]

Yoona's dress: http://media.photobucket.com/image/yoona/darlenemartinet/20080517000320909642iq3.jpg?o=511

Gyuri's dress: http://media.photobucket.com/image/gyuri/Chunsa_2007/Album%204/k_8.jpg?o=585

Tiffany clapped her hand. "Okay, now we need to get our hair done!!" Soon, all I could hear was the hairspray bottle, Yoona, Tiffany, and Gyuri giggling, and the drops of brushes and hairpins. And all I could see was powder... T____T FML! I don't need to go through all this. >_< 

-2 Hours later-

Finally! We're done!!!! We'll, they're done. I was done a long time ago. x] 

"Hey you guys, are we gonna get a ride there or what?" I asked.

"Yeah. Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, and Sungmin are gonna come over to pick us up. :]" Gyuri replied. 

"2 or 3 cars?" 

"2. Gyuri and Eunhyuk in one. You, me, Tiff, Leeteuk and Sungmin in one." Yoona answered. 

"Ah...okay." How can I be stupid enough to ask this question? Of course I knew that Gyuri and Eunhyuk are gonna be in one car. 

"Let's wait downstairs." Tiffany suggested. We nodded and headed downstairs. 

Vivian, who was reading her magazine looked up when she heard us making our way down the stairs.

"Ohhh, you girls are gonna make guys fall for you guys. x] And wow, my sister is actually wearing a dress."

"Unniee!! T___T Stop it. Not like I was willing too." I glared at Tiffany and Yoona. 

"Whatever you say dear. :]"

*Ding dong ding dong*

"The guys are here!!" Yoona screamed whiling opening the door. 

Leeteuk, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk stepped into the house in their tux. Remember their sorry sorry outfits? :D 

"Oh, look who's here. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and -shy- Sungmin-ssi. :]" Awwwww <333 They really need to go out soon!! And oh crap, I didn't tell unnie that Eunhyuk forgot who I was, so he probably doesn't remember unnie either.

"Hi Vivian...." Sungmin greeted shyly. Eunhyuk looked at Leeteuk, confused. Leeteuk mouthed the words I'll tell you later. 

Leeteuk coughed on purpose. "I can see love in the air...." 

Then Eunhyuk greeted. "Annyeonghaseyo. You must be _______'s unnie. You're really pretty. :] Nice meeting you."

Vivian looked at me with a weird expression. I whispered. "I'll tell you the whole story when I come home." She slowly nodded.

"Well have fun you guys. :]" and she shooed us out the door. 

"Wow, you girls look beautiful. :]" Leeteuk praised. Sungmin and Eunhyuk nodded. When Yoona nudged me, I was expecting to see Eunhyuk staring at Gyuri, but no. He was staring at me...o.o I tilted my head when I looked at him and he turned away. O-kay, that's weird.

"Let's get going!" Sungmin said excitedly. "We're gonna have some fun tonight." 

We got into the cars and arrived at school. As we step into the large gym, everyone's attention was on us. Well not exactly, probably only Leeteuk, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk recieved the attention. It took a few seconds before returning to normal. Minho and Jonghyun soon arrived and joined our group. All 9 of us stood by a corner and was just chatting until a song for slow dancing played. I sighed. Witnessing Eunhyuk and Gyuri dance is inevitable. 

Sungmin walked in front me and bowed. "May I? -wink-" Everyone in our group gasped including me.

"Sungmin oppa...ermm..okay. :]" We linked arms and walked to the dance floor. Then Eunhyuk and Gyuri followed. 

Whiling we were waltzing around the room, Sungmin and I were having a conversation.

"Oppa, why'd you ask me to dance with you?"

"Why not? Friends can dance with each other too. :P" 

"Pshh, you better not be using the future sister-in-law card. x]"

"Yah! I'm not that kind of person. Although I really like your sister..."

"See? xD Why don't you just ask her out already? Can't you see that she has feelings for you too?"

"I'm planning to ask her next week. I already have everything planned out."

":O chincha? omg! I can't wait to see you take action!!" Then we bumped into Eunhyuk and Gyuri.

Sungmin asked politely, "Mind if we switch partners?" 

I stared at him as if he had two heads.

"Sure. :]" Eunhyuk let go of Gyuri and took my hand. Oh my gosh, ______ breathe. You can't blush. You're NOT ALLOWED TO BLUSH! O:<

"_____, you're really pretty today. :]"

"Thanks, but are you saying that I'm only pretty today? -raised one eyebrow-"

"No no, I didn't mean that. I'm just saying that you're even prettier today. :]" 

"Yeah yeah. That's what all guys say. x]" Then this couple bumped into us, causing Eunhyuk's lips to touch mine. Everyone in the room stopped dancing and gasped. There were murmurs of, "I thought they broke up already?" "Since when were they back together?" 

I quickly pushed Eunhyuk away and walked back to my corner, leaving him standing blinking nonstop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

________ was beautiful. I couldn't help but glance at her once a while. Hold on, I thought I liked Gyuri. -shakes head- Aigoo, I'm so confused right now. While I was dancing with Gyuri, I wasn't as concentrated as I thought I would be. Somehow, I'll start to think about _______. Then Sungmin hyung asked to switch partners. I wonder why...is he trying to give us time alone? Well, _______ and I were having a quite decent conversation, some weirdo bumped into me. That pushed me forward and caused me to kiss ______ on the lips. My heart, it was pounding. Her lips were so soft....I had a part in me that wanted to hold her in my arms. But she pushed me away. I felt a heavy feeling in my heart. Shouldn't I be worried about Gyuri seeing all this happen? Instead, I'm thinking about ______.... After the incident, ______ kept distance. Whenever I looked over and she catches my glances, she'll look away or start talking to Tiffany. Who is she?? How can she make me feel this way? If only someone can tell me about our relationship before the accident. Who...Hm....:O Teukie hyung! Or Sungmin hyung! They must know! 

"Hyung, can you tell me what happened between ______ and I before the accident?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Before going inside my house, I squeezed Gyuri's hand. "Don't worry, that was just an accident. :]" 

I climbed up the stairs and was about to go into my room until Vivian stopped me.

"So are you gonna tell me the story now?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!! :D I updated!! woohoo. I'm kinda busy again lately. >____< Anyway, enjoy and comments pleaseeeee. <3 

And btw, a friend of mine started a fanfic. If you haven't already, please go check it out. :D http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/9536/it-s-so-not-what-it-looks-like-eunhyuk-korean-kyuhyun-leeteuk-romance-superjunior