Chapter 41

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Junsu's POV

I was getting really impatient with my dad. He called me back all the way from Seoul just to inform me that I'm gonna get MARRIED??! Screw him... >___< He knows really well that I have a girlfriend, yet he put me into an arranged marriage. No matter what happens, I am not gonna get married. NEVER!!

"Appa, I don't want to get married."

"Junsu, you have to."

"And why is that?"

"Because it's for appa business....You don't want your beloved crystal store to go downhill right?"

"Not like we're going through a crisis or anything! ><"

"We aren't. But this marriage will make our business go into a higher level. And you know that uncle. He's Uncle Kim! You've seen him several times already."

"APPA! You not having dignity and pride, but that doesn't mean that I don't! How would you feel if you're gonna get married to a girl richer than you for your business??!" I was mad. Really mad! O:<

"Junsu...-sigh- I'm sorry...-looks away- Oh look, they're here!"

"Chunghee!" My father greeted Uncle Kim. His daughter followed behind him.

Isn't she Eunhyuk's girlfriend?? "________?"

"Junsu????"

"You two know each other?" asked Uncle Kim.

"Uh..yeah...sorta." ______ answered awkwardly.

"Even better then!" My father clapped. "I'm sure you two will get along really well!"

"Appa, ______ and I are gonna head out to the garden over there. Uncle Kim, enjoy the meal. :]"

I signaled ______ to head outside.

"I never expected you will be the one I'll be marrying." I said jokingly.

She chuckled. "Yah! I didn't expect my future husband to be you either. :P"

"Man, I feel so bad."

"Hm? Why?"

"I feel like I stole my friend's girlfriend away. xD"

She gave me a small smile. "I wonder how he's doing right now..."

I patted her back. "It's alright. I won't let this marriage happen. :]"

Her eyes immediately lit up. "Really? How? Why?"

"I don't know yet, but I'll think of something. I have a girlfriend and she's the one I want to marry."

"Awww <3 What's her name??? :D"

"Taeyeon. :] -pulls out my phone- Here's a picture of us."

"Awwww" ______ started gushing all over again. "She's so pretty!! :D Does she know about the arranged marriage?"

"Um...no...I'm planning to settle this..."

________ looked to check what appa and Uncle Kim was doing.

"Let's make a plan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-The day of the wedding-

Your POV

I was wearing my wedding dress, getting ready to head outside. Then someone sent me a text.

Ready? :]

-Junsu

I smiled and texted back.

Yeah

-_______

My hairdresser patted my shoulder and told me it was time. As I stepped into the church, I saw a lot of unfamiliar faces. Not a very good comfort. I finally reached the priest and Junsu.

"Kim Junsu, do you take Kim _______ to be your wedded wife?"

"I do." It felt so awkward and weird when he said that x]

"Kim ______, do you take Kim Junsu to be your wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Any objections?" Asked the priest.

Junsu and I smirked. Three, two, one...

 

 

"I OBJECT!!" 4 guys and 3 girls barged into the church.

"This is absolute nonsense!" Appa and Junsu's dad said together. ":O! It's you guys!! Junsu's friends!!" Junsu's appa exclaimed.

"Appa...." Junsu spoke slowly. "I'm sorry, but I don't want to get married to _______ and she doesn't want to marry me either. We already found our other half, and both of them are back in Seoul."

"Appa," I started. "It's really difficult to find someone you truly love to love you back. And Junsu and I both found the one that loves us just as much as we love them. Do you really want to see your daughter live with someone whom she won't find happiness with?"

"Appa, ______'s right. You love umma right? That's why you married her. Isn't it? Then shouldn't you let me marry a girl that I love?"

"Uncle Kim, appa. Junsu and I are sorry for going against your wills, but please..." Junsu and I got onto our knees. "Please cancel this marriage." I could hear sniffles from the crowd.

Appa and Uncle Kim walked over to us and gave us a hug.

"I'm sorry kids, we shouldn't have done this to you guys. We'll let youguys find your own happiness. :]"

I bursted into tears and Junsu gave me a small hug. "I told you, as long as we try, it'll work out. :]"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junsu and I went out with his friends to have a little celebration.

"Hii! I'm Changmin!"

"I'm Hero!"

"I'm Yunho"

"I'm Yoochun!"

"Hiii, I'm Luna! :D"

"I'm Krystal!"

"And I'm Victoria!!"

"Nice to meet you _______!" They said all together.

I chuckled. "Nice to meet you guys too. ^^"

"So, did you tell Eunhyuk yet?" Junsu asked.

"Um..no. Well appa said I'll have to stay here for a year before I go back. And I don't want him to wait for me..."

":O so you'll be staying here ______?" Victoria asked.

"Mhmm. ^^"

"Yay!! We'll become good friends!!" Luna said excitedly.

"Do you like shopping??" asked Krystal.

"Haha, depends. :]" Then my phone began to vibrate.

"Yeobosayo?"

"________!!" I heard two familiar voices, Tiffany and Yoona.

"Hey girls. :]"

"Eunhyuk and Gyuri!! They're together!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo readers!! I finally updated!!!!!!!!! :D Hope you guys enjoy this chappie ^^ and comments please!! I should invent a silent reader detector one day xD  And how was everyone's halloween?? ;D