Chapter 39

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Eunhyuk's POV

I was crossing my fingers, hoping _______ would agree. Please say yes. I silently prayed.

"But wouldn't it be even more difficult for us to say goodbye then?" ________ asked

I shook my head. "I don't care. All I want is you here with me until we have to be separated."

"But-"

"Please..." I looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Okay.." Yes! I hugged her tightly and whispered, "Thank you _______-ah." I only have a week left of ________ being my girlfriend. After that, she'll become someone's bride. I've never envied anyone before in my life but now I do. I envy the guy who _______ is gonna marry...

-The next day, school-

It was lunch time and we were at our usual table. Gyuri and I are now close friends. Who said a guy and a girl can't just simply be friends? While the others were talking, I was looking around looking for ________. Where could she be? Then I saw her walking towards our table with Siyoon.

He patted my back. "Glad you remember everything now. :D"

I smiled. "Thanks man. Do you wanna join us?'

"Nah, my girlfriend is waiting for me. x]"

Jonghyun pretended to sniffle. "Siyoon hyung, ever since you got a girlfriend, you don't even wanna spend time with us anymore."

Minho pretended to wipe the tears off Jonghyun's face. "Don't cry, people will think that you like Siyoon hyung or something." Everyone cracked up.

"I'm sorry Jonghyun-ah, I have a girlfriend already. If I didn't, maybe I will consider you. xD -wink-" Siyoon joked. He then waved and left.

"Honey, sit down." I patted the empty spot next to mine.

She sat down. "Did you miss me? :P"

"Of course honey, I missed you bunches. <33"

Sungmin looked at the piece of pumpkin pie that he was eating earlier and said, "Sorry pie, you're delicious, but I don't feel like eating you anymore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the whole week, _______ and I would spend time with each other everyday after school. Today is gonna be the last day..._________ is leaving tomorrow morning. I took her to a crystal store, Swarovski.

"Eunhyukkie oppa, what are we doing here?"

"You'll see once we get inside." I held her hand and walked into the store.

"Eunhyuk! You're here. :]"

"Hey Junsu! :]" A/N Xiah Junsu from DBSK :]

"And this pretty lady is?"

"My girlfriend. ________, Kim ________."

"Annyeonghaseyo Junsu-ssi. :]"

"Come on, I'll take you two inside to make your own crystals. :D"

Honey looked at me with a confused expression. "Make our own crystals? o.O"

"Mhmm"

We went inside and chose our own working space. Junsu handed us booklets of designs that we can make.

"Honey, which design are you making?"

She stuck out her tongue. "It's a secret. You'll find out later."

"Hmp. -pout- Fine."

I chose my design and we went to work.

A/N I'll skip the crystal making process cuz it'll be too boring xD

Your POV

I smiled with satisfactory when I looked at the crystal that I had made with my own hands. Will Eunhyuk like it? Since today is the last, I'm planning to give this to Eunhyuk as a goodbye gift...I placed it inside a little box which Junsu gave me and headed outside. Eunhyuk was already outside.

"Honey, you're done?"

"Mhm :]"

"Let's go now. Thanks Junsu, let's meet up someday. :D" Eunhyuk said.

It was already pretty dark outside.

"Eunhyuk-ah, it's pretty late now. I guess I have to go now..." I don't want to leave him...

"....Alright. I'll take you home then..."

Neither one of us said a word in the car. We finally arrived in the front of my house. I stepped out of the car and Eunhyuk followed. I handed him the box and he smiled. "I guess we think the same way." He handed me his box.

"Can I open it now?" I asked.

"Let's open it together! I wanna see which design you chose. :]"

"Okay. One, two, three!" We both opened the box at the same time and when I saw what he made, I started crying. There was a note attached to the teddy bear crystal. _______-ah. Although I can't be the one to give you happiness anymore, but I hope your future husband can give you even more happiness. Love, Eunhyuk. http://www.swarovski.com/Web_US/en/842936/product/You_and_I.html?CatalogCategoryName=07 

He hushed me and wiped my tears away with his thumb. "Pabo, don't cry..." But he was crying himself.

"Eunhyuk, I'm so sorry..." I said between tears.

"It's not your fault..."

"I have to go now Eunhyuk-ah..." I was about to go inside my house but I ran back and kissed him on the lips. Drops of his tears fell onto my cheeks. "Eunhyuk-ah, forget about me. Move on and find someone better."

I was inside my house and was about to close the door when Eunhyuk yelled, "________, I LOVE YOU AND I ALWAYS WILL."

I closed the door and let the tears falls as I slid to ground. I saw two pairs of slippers in front of me. It was unnie and umma. They both were crying.

Umma hugged me. "_______-ah, I'm sorry...I couldn't stop your appa from doing this arranged marriage. -sobs-"

"Umma! We still have today! Let's beg appa again!" Unnie cried.

"There's no use...He's so determined..."

Then my phone vibrated. I read the caller ID and took a deep breath.

"Siyoon oppa."

"________! Why didn't you tell me that you're leaving tomorrow?? And you're getting married?? WTF?"

"Oppa....I..-"

"Does Eunhyuk know?"

"Yeah...we broke up just now...."

"How can uncle do this to you??? I'm gonna go talk to him!"

"No! Siyoon op-" He hung up on me.

I stared at my phone with disbelief.

"What's wrong _______?" Umma asked with concern.

"Siyoon oppa, he's gonna go talk to appa..."

Vivian gasped. "Why didn't we think of telling Siyoon to convince appa?? Appa thinks of Siyoon as his own son!!"

Umma, unnie, and I sat in the living room. All three of us have puffy eyes since we were crying so much. An hour passed and appa was finally home.

"________, are you finished packing yet? We're leaving tomorrow."

Tears began to flow again. Thanks Siyoon oppa, for trying at least...But I guess this is fated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi!! :D I teared up a bit while typing this chapter. ]: Enjoy and comments please!!!!!!!!! <33