Chapter 50

Falling in Love While Changing You...

The day of the wedding finally arrived. Everyone is so excited. You stepped out of the dressing room with your wedding gown. http://www.top-wedding-dresses.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/brides-dress.jpg

This is it, you thought. You took in a deep breathe as your father took your hand and started the walk.

Your POV

As I'm walking, I can see that everyone's attention was on me. Aigoo, this gives me so much pressure. ________, remember you can't fall! I walked slowly and carefully, praying that I won't trip on my gown. Luckily, I didn't.

The priest started to say his thing.

"Lee Eunhyuk, do you take Kim ________ as your wife?"

"I do."

"Kim ________, do you take Lee Eunhyuk as your husband?"

"I do." I seriously can't believe that I'm getting married until I said those two words.

"Therefore, if any man can show any just cause, why they may not be lawfully joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter forever hold his peace."

Everyone kept quiet.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Eunhyuk placed his right hand on my cheek and kissed me.

The whole room went out of control. Everyone was cheering and squealing. It was a happy atmosphere.

"Honey, from now on, you're my wifey. :D"

I playfully punched his chest. "Don't call me. Makes me sound old."

"Even if we both turn old, I'll still love you with all my heart. :]"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk and I are gonna live with his parents until we get our own house, which is gonna be after 6 months later.

-Eunhyuk's room-

Eunhyuk was carrying me bridal style into his room, because I was complaining how my heels were pinching my feet. He placed me on his bed.

"Wifey-" He started but I glared at him. "Fine, honey. Have a seat here. I'll go get the water ready for you to take a bath. :]"

I smiled and nodded. After Eunhyuk went inside the bathroom, I laid on the bed. I'm so tired. Today was such a long day. I never knew getting married would be this tiring. x.x So I guess from now on, I'm Mrs. Lee instead of Miss Kim. -sigh- This is just like a dream.

"Honey, you can come in now." Eunhyuk said from the bathroom.

"Alright." I kicked off my heels and headed toward the bathroom. Then I realized my gown was still on me. "Ermm, Eunhyuk. I still have my gown on." I said awkwardly.

"And you need me to help you take it off? xD" I slowly nodded.

"Don't peek. If I catch you, you're dead."

He chuckled. "Alright, alright." He helped me the zipper from the back and I immediately pushed him out of the bathroom and locked the door.

"Thanks sweetie!"

I stepped into the tub and let the warm water take over my body. -sigh- Maybe this is the life that I want to live. -smiles to myself-

It wasn't long until I finished my shower. When I stepped out, Eunhyuk was no where in sight. Where could he be?

"Someone looking for me?" Eunhyuk asked as he pulled me into a hug.

"Pft no, I wasn't looking for you. x]"

"Don't deny it. And honey, we're gonna leave for our honeymoon to Florida next week."

"Already?"

"Yeah. Is it too quick? If it is, I can push it to later you know?"

I shook my head. "No, it's fine. :] Eunhyuk-ah, I still can't believe that we're married."

He gave me a light kiss on the forehead. "Me neither, but you know that I'll propose to you sooner or later. :]"

"Saranghae, Eunhyuk-ah."

"I love you too _______, forever and always."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers, this is the last chapter. I know, it's a little short and crappy. :/ But I hope you guys enjoyed it!! <33