Chapter 18

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Donghae's POV

It's already late at night now, hyung isn't home yet. I wonder where he is. Is he hanging out with _____? -sigh- Hyung is so many steps ahead of me, I need to work harder to keep up with his pace so I won't lose to him.

"Umma, appa, I'm home!" Hyung's home!! :] I can hear up walking up the stairs and the door opening to his room. I decided to go bug him.

I opened the door and only my head was in his room. GAH! He's changing! O.O I guess he heard me open me the door because he turned around and saw me peeking at him.

"What the hell? Why is your head in my room? XD And are you watching your hyung change??"

I walked inside and closed the door behind me. "Hehe, I didn't mean to watch you change, I just wanted to come into your room but you just happened to be changing. Plus, hyung, not like we haven't changed with each other before. -sing song voice- I've seen everything since I was baby!!"

"-____- Haha, very funny. Guess what Donghae-ah? I've seen your everything before too!! :D"

I blushed slightly. "Hyung...why are you like this -pout-" Maybe trying to tease my hyung isn't the best idea.

He walked over to me gently headlocked me and ruffled my hair. "Aigoo, my dongsaeng is so cute sometimes. :]"

"-cough- -whining- Hyung. I can't breathe.

"Mianhe. x] And what brings you over to my room? You haven't randomly walked into my room for like what, a year?"

"-aegyo voice- ^^ nothing, I just wanna spend some time with my hyung..." I really miss spending time with my hyung. Ever since he broke up with Hailey noona, he changed so much.

"If you aren't my dongsaeng and you're a girl, I'll be sure you'll be my girlfriend. x]"

I ran to hyung's bed and crawled under the blankets with only my head out. I patted the empty space next to me and said, "Hyung, come come, we need to have a hyung-dongsaeng moment ^^"

He chuckled and crawled in next to me. "What's up with you today?"

"Hyung, where'd you go?" I secretly crossed my fingers, hoping he won't say what I dreaded the most.

"I was at _____'s house. Why?" -sigh- I knew it.

"You were there since after school until now?" ><

"Yeah. Awww, are you sad that I stayed over at _____'s for too long?"

"Yes. Very. -sniffles-"

"O.O"

"Hyung is suppose to be mine! D:"

"Aww, my little fishy, you know I can't be yours forever. x]"

I rubbed my eyes. "I'm sleepy..." And I cuddled close to hyung.

"So I guess you're gonna sleep me tonight?"

I nodded. "Yupp, do you mind?"

He patted my head. "Naw, good night Donghae-ah." And he turned off the lights. At first we just laid side by side, but I couldn't help but wrap my arms around hyung and think of him as my own personal pillow <3

Although we like the same girl, but hyung, I hope you'll know that I'll want you as my hyung again in my second life. Eunhyuk hyung, saranghae <3 sweet dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

-Next day in school, History class-

I was working on the classroom assignment until I saw two people in front of my desk.

"Hehe, hey Leeteuk and Sungmin oppa. You guys are done with your work already? ^^"

"Yeah little matchmaker, we're done with our work."

"Little matchmaker? Hehe, what are you guys talking about? -voice slowly drifting away-"

"______-ah, don't think we don't know what you and Eunhyuk were trying to do yesterday at your house."

"But weren't you guys thankful though? -cheeky smile- So, Sungmin and Leeteuk oppa, what'd you guys think of Vivian and Jiyoung hm?"

Once I mentioned Vivian and Jiyoung, they immediately started to blush. "Ohh, I guess the answer is Oh they're perfect!" :D

"Yeah....-dreamy sigh- Vivian/Jiyoung" Leeteuk and Sungmin said together.

"Tsk tsk, you guys are already slipping into the blackhole of love xD"

Leeteuk coughed and they straightened up themselves. "No we're not...."

Oh Leeteuk and Sungmin,-shakes head- I had always knew my unnie and Jiyoung had charm, but I didn't know they will make you guys fall for them already x]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter :D I have so many ideas running in my head right now but I have so much homework this weekend D: Enjoy this chapter and comments please <3