Chapter 17

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

-After school-

I was at the front gate with Eunhyuk waiting for Sungmin and Leeteuk.

"So you're going to matchmake Sungmin and Leeteuk hyung to your sister and a friend of yours?"

"Mhmm! :D I'm so excited!!"

"Don't tell me the friend is either Yoona or Tiffany."

"Nope, not them. But what's wrong with them?"

"Because they are not Leeteuk and Sungmin hyung's style x]"

":O really?? You know their ideal types, so wanna look at pictures of my sister and my friend Jiyoung and give me some feedbacks?" (A/N Jiyoung from KARA ^^ You guys know who I'm gonna pair her up with right? x])

So I showed Eunhyuk the pictures I took with them in my phone and he had on a bright smile.

"Perfect! Your sister is Sungmin hyung's style and Jiyoung is definitely Leeteuk hyung's style. :D"

"That's fantastic!! And why aren't they here yet? ]:" Then I saw two guys running toward us.

"-huffing and puffing- Sorry...w-we're late. The teacher held us in."

Eunhyuk and I started tapping our feet. "We don't like waiting."

Sungmin laughed. "No one will believe that you two are not together."

Leeteuk started his 5 octave laugh. "AHEHEHE! I see two tomatoes."

-___- Why did I have to blush at a time like this.

"Eunhyuk-ah, so you're gonna go to _____'s house too?" Sungmin asked.

"Mhmm. To make sure you two won't do anything to my girl." He looked over at me and winked.

"Ahem, are you forgetting what I told you earlier already?"

He just stared at me.

"Condition number 3. Cutting down the player-like actions. x]"

"-sigh- Fine fine."

Sungmin and Leeteuk gasped with amazement. "She actually got Eunhyuk to listen to her!! OMG!!!!" And they started holding each other's hands and dance around.

"Awww they're so cute <3"

"How embarassing -_-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Your house-

"______-ah, why didn't you tell me you were gonna have friends over. Not to mention, all guys?" My sister narrowed her eyes at me.

"It was kinda like a last minute thing. ^^ and you haven't even met them yet. -pout-"

My sister rolled her eyes, "Well they're not in the house yet."

"They need to park their cars! D:< Why are you acting like this?! And Jiyoung and coming over right now." My sister isn't being very nice.

"Jiyoung? At least there's one girl. Oh!" She turned bright all of a sudden. "Is Eunhyuk one of your friends that's parking their cars right now?? :D"

"Why are you so interested all of a sudden." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You didn't tell me if he was cute or not last time. So I'm curious!!"

"Unnie, the other two guys that are outside are his friends too. And...-whispers- they're really cute. :P"

":O Tsk tsk, just making friends with cute guys?"

I was going to retort until I heard the doorbell ring.

"Unnie, here they come! :D" I ran to open the door and led them into the house.

"You guys, meet me unnie, Vivian! Unnie!! Come on! Don't hide upstairs!!"

She walked down the stairs and said, "Who said I was hiding?"

Eunhyuk and I exchanged glances and smiled when we saw Sungmin staring at her. I think Leeteuk noticed too.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Leeteuk." -dimple smile-

"An-nyeongha-haseyo...I'm Sungmin. -blushes-" Aww, he's blushing!

"Hey, I'm Vivian. -smile-"

The doorbell rang again.

"It must be Jiyoung!" I opened the door and my best friend and I hugged. "I missed you Jiyoung-ah!!"

"I missed you too _____-ah. Too bad we go to different schools."

"Come meet my friends!"

"Guys or girls?"

"Guys, cute guys. :]"

"What are you talking about? I bet the guys at my school are cute-" She stopped talking all of a sudden and I looked in the direction she was staring at, and I saw Leeteuk. Ohhhh, she caught eyes on someone.

"Jiyoung, that one right there is Leeteuk, that one is Sungmin, and the other one is Eunhyuk."

"Hello, I'm Jiyoung. :]"

I looked over at Eunhyuk and mouthed him the words, "Help me out here." and he nodded.

He cleared his throat. "Since today is Friday, let's have some fun!"

"Yeah! Let's have karaoke in my karaoke room!" (A/N You're rich remember? So you have your own room for singing.)

So we went into the karaoke room upstairs.

"Ready to sing our heads off? :D" They don't seem very hyped up for this. "Aww come on you guys, today is Friday!"

"Why don't we start off singing our song _____-ah?" Eunhyuk suggested.

"Our song? Ah...."

Eunhyuk typed in Vanilla Love and we started singing happily.

Jiyoung looked at my sister and whispered. "Are they together?" I saw my sister shake her head. "I don't think so."

Eunhyuk's POV

It feels nice to sing our song in front of people. :] After the song ended. I decided to make the mood even happier.

"Teukie hyung, Sungmin hyung!" My eyes sparkled xD "TROT TIME!!!"

I saw _____, Vivian and Jiyoung's eye widen but they look interested.

"Eunhyuk-ah...here?" Is Teukie hyung actually shy? Wow, this is the first.

"Yes hyung. Come on!!!"

The music started to play and we started singing. "Rokkugo! Rokkugo! Rokkugo! Marhe mal!x2"

I heard _____ giggle. I turned around and blew her a kiss. She widened her eyes while Vivian and Jiyoung started nudging her. Gosh, she's adorable.

"Anmanhda manhda manhda manha! Da ippun ippun ippunida! Yoboge jogi joge boyo! Yobo angyong anboyo" 

"Stand up you guys!!!" And they did. Thanks a lot to this song, we became less awkward.  While we were singing Tok Tok Tok, we were interacting with each other, pretending to knock on each other's doors. We had fun.

"Let's sing some duets!! Sungmin hyung, you go first."

"Okay..." He's so shy today! And aww, he chose his favorite duet, Timeless by Zhangliyin and Junsu.

Then _____ spoke up. "Hey, unnie. Isn't this like your favorite duet too? You should sing with Sungmin oppa!"

We looked at each other and nodded.

When Sungmin hyung and Vivian noona were singing, they kept on avoiding each other's eyes. This is not gonna work.

"-teasing tone- What kind of duet is this? You guys aren't even looking at each other!!" _____ and everyone else started to say things with agreement. FINALLY!! They looked into each others eyes. Sungmin hyung, it's about time to get you a girlfriend!! :D

After they finished the song, I noticed that both of them are beet red. The signs of love at first sight! Man, this is even better than the dramas my mom watches.

"Teukie hyung, you're turn!"

He chose the song Nagging. Teukie hyung looked at me and smiled. He knew I was a fan of IU.

______ nudged Jiyoung. "Jiyoung-ah, you haven't sang much today. You should sing this with Leeteuk oppa!"

Jiyoung and Leeteuk hyung started singing the duet together and they look really good together. Teukie hyung tried to look at her without blushing but he failed, terribly x] They both have this sweet smile plastered on their face. If they were a real couple, this would be their song.

Your POV

The day went by quickly and it was getting late. They were getting ready to go home. I think my matchmaking skills aren't that bad. They actually match with one another!

"It's getting late. I'm leaving now ______ah, my brother is waiting for me outside. Bye! It was fun today. And ermm...it was nice meeting you guys, Eunhyuk-ssi, Sungmin-ssi and -blushes- Leeteuk-ssi." JIYOUNG BLUSHED!!! WOOTS! I'm such an awesome cupid.

After Jiyoung left, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk prepared to leave too. But before they went out the door, Leeteuk and Sungmin walked up to me.

"______-ah, don't think we don't know what you're doing. But thanks anways. :]"

"^^ no problem oppas. I just wanted to help you guys out. Byeee!" They left, and the only one left is Eunhyuk.

"Yah, aren't you leaving yet?" I said while crossing my arms.

He stepped closer to me. "Yeah, but after I do one thing. -kiss you on the lips- Bye ______-ah." and he ran out the door.

I was frozen in spot. He k-kissed me...

"Oh, Miss Matchmaker got kissed just now! xD"

"Unnie, it's not what-"

"Stop trying to explain now. Even someone blind can tell there's something going on in between you two. Oh, and your friends, they're cute ^^ " My sister patted my shoulder before walking to her room.

Really? Even someone blind can tell there's something between us? But there really isn't....am I developing feelings for him? Aigoo I'm so confused...><

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter doesn't have much of Eunhyuk in it. I hope you guys don't mind ^^ and I'm sorry if this chapter isn't good enough. My stomach is killing me...T_T btw, please check out my friend's fanfic. It's her first as well :D   http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/7337/i-don-t-love-him-and-he-doesn-t-love-me-right-jonghyun-taemin