Chapter 33

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

I was sitting near the operation room, worried. Eunhyuk-ah...you have to be okay. Or else, I'll never forgive myself. A tear slid down my cheeks.

"_______-ah!" Leeteuk called my name. I looked up and saw Mr. and Mrs. Lee, Donghae, Leeteuk, Sungmin, Jonghyun, and Minho.

"Is Eunhyuk inside the emergency operation room?" Mrs. Lee asked with tear-filled eyes. I nodded.

"How'd this all happen?" Mr. Lee asked.

I bursted into tears again. "It was all my fault. If I just talked to Eunhyuk during the school day instead of waiting until after school, he wouldn't have to come and rescue me. ]':"

Mrs. Lee gave me a hug and patted me on the back. "The boys told me everything about your mission _______-ah, but we're not mad at you. Because all of us tried changing it but none of us succeeded, only you...you're the one that changed him. And ______-ah, we can all tell that your feelings for Eunhyuk is real. :]"

"Mrs. Lee...." I can't believe it. They're not mad at me. But that will make me feel even worse. D: It's all my fault that Eunhyuk is inside the emergency room right now, all because of me...

"Wait, _______, you said hyung went to rescue you? From who?" He questioned.

I looked at the floor. "It's Hailey isn't it?" I nodded. Donghae had fury in his eyes.

"Tell us everything _______." Leeteuk oppa said. So I told them the whole story of how Eunhyuk and I were suppose to meet after school, but I got pulled into an alley and how Eunhyuk got hit by the two guys when he tried to protect me.

Minho punched the wall angrily. "Why is she always the one causing trouble??"

Sungmin tried calming him down. "Minho-ah, it's not the time to blame anyone right now. We should be worried about Hyuk."

"_______-ah, how long had Eunhyuk been inside?" Mr. Lee asked.

"One hour. I'm gonna stay here until the end of the operation." I have to make sure he's okay.

Jonghyun nodded. "We'll ALL stay here until Eunhyuk comes out. :]"

So all eight of us were sitting in front of the operation room. Four hours passed and the operation is still not over yet.

"Donghae-ah, why don't you go buy something for Mr. and Mrs. Lee to eat? It's getting pretty late now." I suggested.

He nodded. "What about you ______?"

"I'm fine. I'm not hungry."

Then the door to the operation room opened.

"Are all of you friends or family members of Lee Eunhyuk?" asked the doctor.

"Yes." We all answered together.

"Okay, I'm Dr. Kim and good news, Eunhyuk is in good conditions right now. He'll be awake soon. :]"

All of us had a sigh of relief. He's okay!! :D So we all went home to take a quick a shower and rushed back to the hospital. We were inside Eunhyuk's room, waiting patiently for him to wake up.

"Appa...Umma..." All of our eyes widened. HE'S AWAKE!! Mrs. Lee ran over and hugged him. "Oh my son, you're okay!! -tears-"

"Umma, I'm okay. :]"

"Hyung! You're awake!!" Donghae squealed.

"Haha, why wouldn't I be awake Donghae-ah. Oh, Teukie and Sungmin hyung are here too. So is Minho and Jonghyun!"

He then looked over at my direction. "And who is she?"

Everyone other than me gasped.

"Eunhyuk-ah, you really don't remember her?"

"No...she looks familiar but I don't remember exactly who she is...Am I suppose to remember her?" He asked innocently. No one said a word.

He forgot about me....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! :D How was your day?? I hope you guys enjoy this chappie. ^^ Comments please <3