Chapter 30

Falling in Love While Changing You...

~2 weeks later~

Your POV

I was in the middle of my dream and I heard my phone vibrate. Groggily, I reached for my phone and answered, "Hello..."

"______, sorry for waking you up at this time. This is Monique."

O.O I was wide awake now. "Oh, hello Monique. Is there something wrong?"

"You know how I am always observing you and Eunhyuk? Well, do you remember what I said before?"

"Um..sorry, I don't...really remember." I said while running my fingers through my hair.

"You are to never, NEVER, fall in love with the 'player of the month', and I can see you already broke that rule."

"I..uh..." Dammit, I really hate my life right now.

"I know it's hard ______-ah...but this is your mission! You can't fall in love with Lee Eunhyuk. You only have 2 choices now. 1, break up with him and tell him about the mission or 2, Jessica and I will go and tell him about your mission."

-gasp- "No! I'll do it..."

"Okay, glad you made up your mind. You can go back to sleep now." And she hung up.

How can I possibly sleep now? Break up with Eunhyuk and tell him about my mission. -sigh- Ottoke? I'm in love with him. How can I just hurt him like that? I placed my hand on my chest and smiled weakly. Lee Eunhyuk, you're the second man who made my heart feel so heavy...Tears gathered in my eyes, so I closed my eyes and let the tears fall. Eunhyuk-ah, mianhe....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!! 2 more weeks!! This will be the first Christmas that ______ and I will spend together. I walked to the window in my room and looked outside. Wow, the snow is beautiful. I dialed ______'s number.

"Honey!"

"Oh hey, Eunhyuk-ah."

"Awww what's wrong? My honey sounds so sad ]:"

"Do I? -awkward chuckle- It's probably the cold weather."

"The cold weather?? You'll always have me to keep you warm!! <3 And honey, I'm gonna come over and pick you up alright?"

"Stop being so cheesy. What for?"

"I just wanna spend some time with you at my house. :]"

"Um okay then..."

So I went to pick up ______ and we stayed in the front yard.

"Eunhyuk-ah, do we have to s-stay outs-side? I-t's c-cold." She said with her teeth chattering. Aww, how adorable. <3

I wedged my way toward her in the snow and wrapped my scarf around her. "Are you warm now? :]"

"Only by a little." I frowned. I rubbed my hands together and cupped her cheeks.

"How about now?"

"Still not warm enough." I stared at her with disbelief. Then I went behind her and pulled her close to me.

I whispered. "Don't tell me you're still not warm." And gave her a light kiss on her cheek.

She laughed. "I'm all warmed up now." ______ pulled away and told me to close my eyes. I heard rustling, so I got suspicious. Then...SPLAT! I opened my eyes and there was a splatter of snow on my jacket.

________ was standing there with her mittens covering while giggling. Why do I have such a mischievous girlfriend? XD

"You little..." I bent down and quickly formed a snowball.

"No!! Don't throw it at me!!" My honey screamed while running. She may be a fast runner, but I'm faster. I eventually caught up to her and threw the snowball and it hit her back. I stuck out my tongue.

"Haha, I got you back! :D"

She pouted and started to run towards me. "Don't you dare run Lee Eunhyuk!"

AHA! I have a plan!! I started running really fast and when I turned around, I saw that ______ isn't that far behind. I slowed down a little and stopped suddenly while turning around, causing _______'s lips to land on mines. -dreamy sigh- I feel so satisfied. :3

My honey pushed me away. "You and your little evil schemes x]"

"But honey!! I didn't have enough of that kiss yet!" I started whining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I started to run and Eunhyuk was chasing after me. No!! He's too fast!! It wasn't long until he caught up. He hugged me from behind and whispered, "Yah...don't run away from me...." My heart felt like someone dropped a weight that was 45 pounds onto it. That reminded me, I'll have to leave him soon...

We went into his house after the extreme coldness. I was sitting in the living room when Eunhyuk came in with two cups of hot chocolate. He handed one to me.

"Komowo. :]" How should I tell him...?

"Honey, wasn't that fun? :D"

"Yeah, that was really fun." That might be the last time we'll actually do something fun together...

"______-ah, what's wrong? You seem so spacy today." He asked gently while scooting closer and wrapping his arms around me.

Oh my gosh, I feel so guilty right now >_<

"Nothing. :] Really."

"Okay..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Next day in school~

-After school-

Eunhyuk's POV

"Hey you guys, since we don't have homework for this whole week, wanna go to the mall?" I suggested.

Yoona and Tiffany squealed with excitement. "Yeah!! Let's go!!"

Leeteuk and Sungmin groaned. "Awww man, please don't make us carry your shopping bags. We're not your boyfriends."

"Well, it's never wrong to help out a friend right?" Tiffany said innocently.

We were at the mall for quite a while and everyone soon got tired so we went to a cafe inside the mall to take a break.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom." _______ excused herself.

"I need to go too." Honey and I walked together and went our separate ways when we reached the restrooms. As I was walking out afterwards, I heard ______'s voice.

"Yeah...I'll break up with Eunhyuk soon..and yes, I'll tell him about the mission. Don't worry Monique, I'll end this soon." My eyes widened. She's gonna break up with me soon? What mission?? I'm so confused right now and my heart aches...Then I heard Yoona and Tiffany's voice.

"______-ah, we're sorry for signing you up for the club in the first place." Tiffany cried.

"Yeah, if it wasn't for us, you wouldn't have to get together with Eunhyuk and do this stupid mission of breaking his heart." Yoona choked out in between tears.

Your POV

"It's okay....it was my fault for falling for him anyways...Hopefully he'll understand after I tell him the truth." I feel so pained. I don't want to hurt him.

Yoona and Tiffany hugged me. "_______-ah, we're so sorry."

After I heard what Tiffany said about a club, my heart shattered into a million pieces. Even though I heard more talking, I couldn't even hear it. All that is in my head right now is that the girl who I loved with all my heart, only got with me because she was in this damn club and her mission was to break my heart. I could feel tears streaming down my face, so I harshly wiped them away. I, Lee Eunhyuk, will never cry for a girl like her. But my tears aren't listening to me...they won't stop falling... Then the door to the restroom opened. ______, Yoona, and Tiffany gasped.

"Eunhyuk!" ______ gasped. "It's not what you think!"

I walked up to _______ and our faces were only a centimeter apart. "How can it be not what I think it is?" I backed away and she came forward to hug me. "Listen to me, please...."

I shoved her away, but that took a lot of effort for me...I had always longed for her hugs and kisses, how can I stand pushing her away? NO! What are you saying Lee Eunhyuk? She was just playing with your feelings!!

"There's no need to listen to a like you." And I started running to where my legs were taking me. Tears were running down my cheeks. Kim _______, how could you....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers!! I told you guys I would update soon!! Enjoy and comments please <333