Chapter 27

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Nobody's POV

Eunhyuk and you arrived at his house and it's time for dinner.

"_______, nice to see you again. Have a seat between Donghae and Eunhyuk." Mrs. Lee smiled.

"Neh, nice to see you too Mrs. Lee ^^" You smiled awkwardly because you saw Hailey glaring at you.

"And Hailey, you can take the seat on the other side of Eunhyuk. :]" Donghae and Eunhyuk widened their eyes and exchanged glances with each other.

"I'm home!" Mr. Lee said while walking into the dining room. "Woah, there's guests again. :]" He smiled warmly when he saw you but his smiled faded a little when he saw Hailey.

Mrs. Lee told the maid to take Mr. Lee's bag upstairs and soon everyone was seated at the dining table.

Seating arrangement (left side of table. Donghae You Eunhyuk Hailey. Right side of table. Mr. Lee Mrs. Lee)

"Umma, so today at school, we had to recite 3 poems and I aced it. ^^" Donghae said proudly.

"Really?? Good job <3 How was your day at school Eunhyuk?"

"It was umm..okay I guess. Nothing really special happened. Ah! Umma, appa, this was a while ago but did you know that _______ and I got an automatic A for the semester in English? :D"

"That's great! How though?" Mr. Lee asked curiously.

Eunhyuk's mood was immediately brightened. "Umma, remember last time ______ came to our house to practice the duet for English?" Hailey choked a little on her rice when she heard the part about you coming over to Eunhyuk's house.

"Well, the teacher thought we were fantastic! :D Right ______?"

You smiled. "Sure. :]"

Donghae swallowed what he was chewing. "And! And! During the performance, Minho and Jonghyun hyung helped hyung with some special effects. :D"

Mrs. Lee squealed. "Oh my gosh!! Really?? Awww, I wanna see that!!"

Mr. Lee chuckled. "Yeobo, there you go with your spazzing again."

Donghae and Eunhyuk looked over to see what Hailey's expression was. It was dark like a crow's feathers XDD. They glanced at each other and laughed silently.

"But I can't help it! It reminds me of my younger days when I was in school and those boys that were after me. x]"

"Umma!!" Donghae and Eunhyuk said with unison. "There's guests here."

"It doesn't matter. Hailey and ______ are both girls. They know what I'm talking about. -wink-"

Donghae tried stopping his mom from talking more about her past, so he placed a piece of meat into her bowl. "Umma, here, eat this. It's delicious!!"

Eunhyuk joined him immediately. "Eat some vegetables too, they're good for you! ^^"

"Awww, nam-pyeon, do you see our sons? We raised them really well, taking care of their umma daily."

"We didn't raise them good enough. They only know how to take care of their umma, not their appa." Mr. Lee joked.

Both Hailey and ______ were sitting there awkwardly, watching the Lee's have their family moments.

Eunhyuk and Donghae both sighed with relief, their mom was finally changed the subject. phew.

"______-ah, eat this. :]" Eunhyuk placed a piece of galbi into your bowl.

You were surprised with his action but Donghae on the other hand was smiling broadly even with his mouth full.

"Oh, komowo. ^^"

Donghae nudged you and smiled cheekily. "Hyung-soo nim! ^^"

You widened your eyes and lightly punched Donghae on the arm. "Yah. -blushes- Don't call me that."

Nobody even bothered caring about Hailey's existence at the dining table.

Eunhyuk placed his bowl and chopsticks on the table and hugged you from the side. He pouted. "Awww, you don't wanna marry me?"

You blushed to a deeper shade of pink. "Uhh...mollayo..."

"But I want you to be my hyung-soo nim!!" Donghae pouted.

"Hailey-ssi, don't you think Eunhyuk and ______ make such a cute couple?" Mrs. Lee asked purposely.

Hailey faked a smile. "Neh....." But in reality, she thought 'Pft, Eunhyuk is mine! Just watch Kim ______, I'll crush you into pieces if I can't get Eunhyuk back.'

Mr. Lee chuckled. "Eunhyuk-ah, you guys should stop talking about that. Or else, ______-ssi might be too afraid to become my future daugther in law. :]"

You sighed silently because you thought Mr. Lee would help you, but he was teasing you too.

Dinner was over and you offered to help clean up.

"Oh no no no! ______-ah, you're our guest. I'm not gonna let you do the cleaning up work!"

Hailey immediately became a up. "Mrs. Lee, it's fine. ______ and I will help with the dishes. -fake smile- Right?" She looked over at you.

"Er...yeah. -weak smile-"

Mrs. Lee smiled. "You two are such wonderful girls."

Before you walked into the kitchen to wash the dishes, Eunhyuk and Donghae walked up to you and whispered. "Be careful okay? Don't let her catch you off guard."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers!! Sorry for not updating. ]: This dinner chapter will be cut into two parts, so the next chapter will be the continued part of this chapter. It's too long XD I might update again sometime later because I need to go build this tennis ball launcher for physics T___T Anyways, enjoy and comments please <3 Annyeong! :]