Chapter 37

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Eunhyuk's POV

We were at Teukie hyung's house.

"Hyung, can you tell me what happened between _______ and I before the accident?" I really need to know...

Leeteuk and Sungmin hyung looked uneasy. "________ was a close friend of yours. -looks away-"

"Hyung! Don't lie to me! There has to be something between us!" I was clenching my hand into a fist.

Sungmin looked down. Teukie hyung took a deep breath and said, "I don't think _______ will want me to tell you, but you guys were a couple."

I was in shock. We were together but she told me that we were close friends? What the hell? "Then why'd she tell me that we were-"

"It's because something happened...."Sungmin hyung cut me off. "_______ didn't get with you because she has feelings for you. The only reason you two were together was because of a mission. ________ was suppose to change your player attitude and break up with you in the end because she isn't allowed to fall in love with you."

"But you didn't let her explain. Then after a while, you decided to talk to her and on that same day, because you were trying to protect her from Hailey, you ended up in the hospital and lost your memory about ________." Teukie hyung finished.

"And you knew very well that your heart only belongs to her." Sungmin hyung patted my back. "It's okay. You'll remember everything soon, somehow. :]"

"Sungmin hyung, Teukie hyung, help me refresh my memory about ________!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

So I told unnie the whole story of how Eunhyuk forgot about me. Unnie basically used up half of my tissue box.

"Unnie...Stop using my tissues!!!" I was staring at the mountain of tissue on the floor of my bedroom. -____-

"I can't -sob- help it. Why didn't you just tell him the truth? -sob"

"Because I thought he would be better off without me. It was my fault that he ended up in the hospital anyway..." Unnie was about to pull another tissue but I stopped her. "Yah! Don't waste my tissues! Everytime you sniffle, you pull one out of the box. By the time you leave my room, I'll be left with no tissues!! >:O"

"-sniffles and pulls another tissue- Sorry sis, but your story, it's even more touching than the drama I'm watching right now!"

My jaw dropped. "You treated my story like a drama on TV??? You're so nice unnie! ><"

"And I have something to tell you _______-ah."

"Hm?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

Sungmin hyung called Minho and Jonghyun out as well.

"Hyung, in English class, we had this duet assignment and your partner was _______." Minho told me.

"And you guys sang Vanilla Love. We were there to help you out with your special effects. You gave her a heart-shaped plushie, we blew bubbles and all that good stuff." Jonghyun added.

I tried to absorb every word they said. Teukie hyung gave me a light squeeze on the shoulder. "Let's take a break. There's snow outside! Come on, let's go!"

We headed outside and decided to play a game of snowball fight. We hit each other a couple times. Then a snowball hit me, right on the back of my head. Minho gasped. "Hyung! I'm so sorry!"

There was a sudden rush of pain in my head. "Ahh....my head hurts!" There were images of ______ and I together. They rushed over to me. "Omo. Eunhyuk-ah!! Gwenchana??"

"Ahh...." I was groaning in pain as more and more images begin to flash in my mind. "_______....Vanilla Love....Honey...________!! KIM ________!" I yelled her name. "Hyung! Hyung!! I remember everything now!"

Teukie, Sungmin hyung, Minho and Jonghyun froze for a second and started hugging each other with joy.

Jonghyun started spazzing. "OMG!! HE REMEMBERS!! -shakes Minho- HAHA!! HYUNG REMEMBERS ______ NOW!!"  Sungmin and Teukie hyung soon joined him. Minho stepped towards me and hugged me. "Congrats hyung. We knew you were gonna remember _______ one day. You'll never forget about her. :D"

I nodded. "I'm gonna go find ______ and tell her!!" I ran to my car and headed to _______'s house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"_______-ah....umma and appa wants you to be back in California next week."

"O.O why???? Just me?"

"Well, umma is gonna go with you."

"But what for???" I was so desperate to know.

"________-ah, I shouldn't be telling you this, but....Appa and umma arranged a marriage for you.. -looks away-"

"BWOH???" Andwae....this can't be happening. -shakes head furiously- No, this is not gonna happen. "Unnie, that joke isn't funny...-forces a laugh-"

"I'm not joking _______-ah...you're gonna get married once you're back in California...." I looked at my sister with tears in my eyes and I noticed she was tearing up too. She pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry _______-ah, I tried stopping it. But the opposite family wants you and no one else...."

I bursted into tears in unnie's arms. Why is this happening to me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, hello!! :D Hope you guys enjoy this chappie. ^^ comments please <333 and is anyone freezing their off? because I am!!! ]: