Chapter 42

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Eunhyuk's POV

After _______ left, my world felt like it crumbled but I know that I'll always have my buddies there for me...Especially Gyuri, she was always there when I needed someone to talk to. I was just talking to her the other day, and I realized that we really did have a lot in common. There seems to sparks when we're talking. Maybe she can help me move on? So yeah, I asked her out and now we're together. Quick huh? Well I guess it's spring now, so I guess love can blossom too. ^^ A/N was that too cheesy? x]

"Gyuri-ah :]"

"Hm? -sweet smile-"

"Let's go to Lotte World today! :D" I suggested.

Gyuri immediately lit up. ":D Really??"

"Yupp. Kaja! :D" I held her hand and started our little trip to Lotte World. I could hear Teukie and Sungmin hyung whispering to each other. "-sigh- I'm worried about him Sungmin." "I know hyung, don't you think it's too fast for them to be together already?"

I smiled. I knew they cared for me, but I know what I'm doing. _______'s already stepped out of my life, it's time to find someone new who will love me as much as I love her. ________, I wonder how did your wedding go...It was probably perfect. :] If you're happy, then I'll be happy too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I breathed slowly. So Eunhyuk and Gyuri are together?

"Oh really? Tell them I said congratulations, kay?"

Tiffany bursted into tears. "_______! Even though Gyuri is our friend, you should be the one standing next to Eunhyuk."

Yoona grabbed the phone. "And why didn't you tell us you were leaving to get married?? ]:"

"Sorry...It was really sudden...I didn't know how to tell you guys without getting you two to freak out and stuff."

"-sniffles- So how was your wedding?"

"Erm...it...umm..." I tried to look for the right words to say. "Let's just say I didn't get married afterall?" I said weakly.

"BWOH??" Tiffany and Yoona screamed at the same time. "You're not married?? Then why aren't you back in Seoul yet?? And does Eunhyuk know??"

"Well...appa said I have to stay in California for a year and I'm not planning to tell him..."

"Why not??" Yoona cried.

"Didn't you guys just told me that Eunhyuk and Gyuri are together? I don't wanna be the meanie to break them apart. Plus, I was the one that had to leave him in the first place. I can't just take him back." I wish I could...but that would be too mean for me to do.

"Aww....will you come back to visit us when you're on summer vacation?"

"I don't know...I'll see. But won't you guys still be in school?"

"True....but still!! We can still spend time with each other." Tiffany exclaimed.

"But what if you run into Eunhyuk and Gyuri?" Yoona questioned.

"You guys are thinking too far ahead xD It's not even summer vacation for me until like 2 months later." I chuckled. My friends are really adorable, I'll sure miss going to school with them...

"But we miss you A LOT already!!" Yoona and Tiffany cried in unison.

"Awww, I miss you guys too. Hey you guys, don't tell anyone that I'm not married okay??"

"Alright..."

"I gotta go! I'll talk to you guys later kay? Byeee!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 months passed and it was finally summer vacation for you.  You're debating whether to visit your friends or not. Should I? Or should I not?

"Appa...Should I go back to Seoul for summer vacation and come back when school starts again?"

"Sure, why not ______ :]. But what are you gonna do back in Seoul? All your friends are still in school."

"I know huh :/ Shopping? Hang out with umma? ;D"

"Haha, my daughter is gonna spend all her money again. x]"

"Appa! I'm not a shopping maniac like you, umma, and unnie! D:< Unless I get like a part time job or something in Seoul..."

Appa gasped. "Part time job?? ______, did you know that your English teacher is gonna be away for two months?"

"And....?" Uh oh...

"And since your uncle is the principal of the Seoul Academy...."

"So you're planning to have me substitute her classes??" I finished up for him.

"YEAH!! I'm sure your uncle won't mind. :D See? You'll be back in Seoul, be on the same campus as your friends, have fun, and earn money at the same time. :D"

"O.O'' Erm...Appa, actually I don't really wanna go back anymore..."

"No no!! I've decided already! You're going back to Seoul to substitute for 2 months and head back here. I'll go give your uncle a call right now. ^^" And he left..

Me teaching? This is gonna be interesting....OMFG! I just realized....

 

 

 

 

 

 

MY PAST CLASSMATES INCLUDING MINHO, JONGHYUN, GYURI AND EUNHYUK ARE GONNA BE MY STUDENTS FOR 2 MONTHS?? AHHHHH!! THIS IS GONNA BE HELLA AWKWARD!!!

Kim _______, look what you got yourself into.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya readers! ;D Another chappie is up. Hope you guys enjoy ^^ And don't forget to comment!! Comments make my day ^^