Chapter 49

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Eunhyuk's POV

"HYUNG! HYUNG!!!! ________ is gonna arrive today!! :D" Donghae squealed and jumped up and down like a little kid.

"I know. I think I've been aware of that all along. :]" How can I forget the day that I've been looking forward to ever since she left?

"And are you gonna propose to her?? Huh?? Huh???! :D"

"Fishy, why are you more excited than me? o.O"

"I don't know...:/ -scratches his head- I REALLY DON'T KNOW! :O"

"Umma, what did you feed him earlier?? =____="

"I'm too busy to answer you right now sweetie. We still need to finish preparing the food for _______'s surprise party!" Umma yelled from the kitchen. "Just me, Aunt Kim and Vivian preparing the food isn't enough! Why don't you come in and give us some help?"

"Ugh. Donghae, didn't you hear umma? Go help out in the kitchen. x]"

"B-but umma asked for you! ]:<"

"So? I d-"

"BOTH OF YOU GET YOUR IN HERE AND HELP!"

"Okay." Fishy and I quickly scrambled into the kitchen to help out. Oh honey, I can't wait until I can hold you in my arms again. :]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

Finally! I'm back in Seoul again. :D Aw, no one is here to pick me up? ]: Oh well, I guess I'll take the taxi home then.

"______!" Hm? I turned around and there was Jiyoung with Teukie oppa.

"Jiyoungie!!!" I squealed before giving my best friend a tight hug.

"And no hug for your Teukie oppa? -pout-"

"-giggle- You don't need a hug from me. xD You have Jiyoung."

"That's different. Jiyoung's my girlfriend and you're my dongsaeng! D:<"

"Fine. -hugs- I'm tired. Let's go home! :]"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey....this is not the way to my house." I said while looking at the streets.

"Um, we're actually not going to your house ________." Teukie oppa replied.

"We're gonna go to my house first."

"Why your house Jiyoung?" O.O I wanna go home...-sniffles-

"To get you washed up!"

"Aren't I suppose to wash up at my own house??"

"Well...you'll see. :D"

So we arrived at Jiyoung's house to take a quick shower.

Here's your outfit! :] http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-cuffed-suspender-shorts-black-m/info.html/pid.1023676072

"Bali _____!! We need to hurry!! And here, take this bag with you. You'll need the clothes inside later!" Jiyoung pushed me out of her room and out into Teukie oppa's car. What is going on??

"Oppa, where are we going?"

"Eunhyuk's house."

"What? Wae?"

"Aigoo, stop asking so much little girl!!"

-Eunhyuk's house-

I was gonna ring the doorbell but Teukie oppa stopped me. He took out a key and opened the door. When we stepped in, there was no one in sight. O.kay?? Then someone covered my eyes.

"Erm...who's this?" I touched his/her hand and smiled. "Hey you...You can remove your hands now, Hyukkie oppa."

"How'd you know it was me??" Eunhyuk asked as he removed his hands.

"I'll always remember the feeling of your hands. :]"

"Awwwww." He wrapped his arms tightly around me. "I miss you. Waiting patiently for you to come back is such a difficult thing to do..."

Everyone else appeared in the room and shuddered. "You two can't get any more lovey dovey than this." Minho said with a grossed-out face.

"WELCOME BACK _________!!" Everyone screamed together.

"Ouch, my ears! xP And OMG UNNIE!! You're belly is starting to show!!! :D" I ran over and gently patted her stomach.

Sungmin and unnie chuckled. "She's even more excited than us."

"And Noona! Hyung was so desperate for you to come back when you were gone! XD" Jonghyun started telling me stories of Eunhyuk moping around and all that good stuff that a guy does when he's lovesick.

"Yah, you didn't need to tell her everything. -____-"

"Aww, did you really miss me that much?" I asked while pinching his cheeks.

"Do I really have to answer this question? x]" He started to look around the room, acting all weird. What is up with him?

"_______, can you come in the kitchen to help me with the pudding?" Vivian asked.

"Neh. :]"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

Yes! Okay, ________ is helping out Vivian in the kitchen. Now it's time for me to get everything ready! I ran to my room to get my bag of clothes and headed out the door.

"Hello Mr. Lee, we've prepared everything that you asked for. :]"

"Good. Thank you." Yeah, I booked the whole restaurant just for my proposal. ^^ I went to the washroom and changed into my tux.

After fixing my tie for the millionth time, I finally stepped out of the washroom. I took a deep breathe. Oh my gosh, I've never been this nervous in my life up till now. >____< My phone vibrated.

"Hyung, Teukie hyung is driving ________ to the restaurant right now."

"Alright." After I hung up, I can feel my heart pounding against my chest. It's coming closer and closer!!!

Your POV

"Remember the bag that I gave you earlier? Go change into those clothes." Jiyoung said.

"Why?"

"Girl, just do it."

I came out of the restroom in a dress. Ew.http://www.yesstyle.com/en/haru-sleeveless-dress/info.html/pid.1022459361 but at least this time, it's black.

Teukie oppa drove me to this restaurant. I walked in and wow, this place is amazing. A/N Think of a fancy restaurant that you like ^^

"ahem" I heard someone clear his throat. I chuckled. "So this is what you planned?"

"Yeah. :]" Eunhyuk walked over and led me to the table, already set up; wine, food, candles, etc.

He seems unusually tense today. Is there something wrong??

We began to eat dinner.

"Ahhh. :]" Eunhyuk's held a piece of meat near my mouth.

I looked at him weirdly. "Seriously?"

"Mhmm. -nods- :D Now ahhh." I sighed and opened my mouth for him to feed me. This feels so awkward. xD

I cutted a piece of my steak and did the same to him.

"My honey is feeding me! <33"

After dinner, Eunhyuk led me to the garden outside of the restaurant.

"Look _______, isn't the sky beautiful tonight?"

I looked up. "Yeah, there's so many stars. :]"

Then Eunhyuk faced me and with a serious look on his face.

"_______, all the twinkling stars in the sky doesn't matter or makes my night sky the brightest. All I need is one star to light up the darkness in my life, and that star is you, Kim _______." He knelt down on one knee, took out a velvet box, and opened it.

I gasped and tears formed in my eyes. "Eunhyuk....."

"_________, will you marry me and stay with me forever?" He asked sincerely.

"Yes. :'D"

He gave me one of the tightest hugs ever. "_______, saranghae <333 I'll love you forever."

"Me too...:]"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! :D Sorry, I was gonna put the wedding in this chap, but I realized that it was kinda long....:/ So i'll update it tmrw. :] Hope you guys don't mind. ^^ And it was kinda awkward for me whiling typing up this chapter because I was working on a project earlier for physics, and it involved super glue...I kinda got some on my fingers..*w* Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this chappie.

BTW There will be sequel, since more than 5 ppl requested for one. :]