Chapter 4

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

"You guys don't have to drag me here you know...I have legs. Legs are given to human so that we're able to walk." -death stare-

Tiffany gave me an apologetic look. "I'm sorry. But we're almost there, so let's hurry up."

Okay, so we walked and Yoona told me that we've arrived. 'The Cooking Club' was the poster that was stuck onto the wall with a big fat red arrow pointing to the door.

"The Cooking Club? o.O Can they think of a more creative name that will mislead others..."

Tiffany looked at me and said, "Well, they do need to make it unnoticeable. :]

"Come on Tiff and ____-ah, we should go in now."

-Inside the classroom where the club meeting is being held-

As we walked in, I swear all eyes were on us, and did I mention there are a few familiar faces? Who are they? Let's just say we were once close friends when we were babies; when my parents' family business wasn't so successful yet. Then this girl with long black hair gave us a smile.

"Hello, you three must be the remaining member of the club. Since everyone is here, I'll start explaining more about this club. Before I do that, let me introduce the leaders of this club. I'm Monique and I'm the main head of this club. The one over at the table is Jessica, and the one standing near the computer is Shelly. This club is called 'The Heartbreaker Club' because we are going to be the ones to try and change the players in our school into decent guys. How? Try our best to make them fall for us. We are never, let me say it again, NEVER to fall in love with them in the process. Why? Because at the end, we're going to break up with them and let them know how the girls feel when they realized their feelings were being played by them players. Now Jessica will tell you guys more information."

"Okay, so I'm Jessica. Every 2-3 months, there will be a 'Player of the month'. That just simply means there will be a "target" or a player chosen for one of us girls to try and change him. How is the lucky girl going to be chosen? Well, there is a basket right now, with all of your names written on a strip paper inside. We will randomly draw a piece of paper from the basket and whoever is chosen will be the one doing the mission. If there are any other questions, you guys can reach me, Monique and Shelly by calling our cell phones. We're going to hand you our cards now because we're running out of time today and we need to choose the lucky girl!"

Then the Shelly girl started yelling. "EVERYONE PLEASE BE QUIET! I am now gonna choose the lucky girl."

I saw her put her right hand into the basket. Please, please don't let it be me....please..

"Kim....."

I swear I feel like my heart isn't gonna stop beating.

"....______"

Okay, I died. WHY ME???

Yoona and Tiffany screamed. "OMG! _____-ah! It's you!!"

I'm telling you I should go and ask someone to buy me the lotto.

-weak smile- "Yay, and who's gonna be the player of the month again."

Shelly replied with a smile. "Lee Eunhyuk and mission starts today _____-ah!"

Before I can say anything, everyone in the room was cheering me on with a round of applause and screams. Monique clapped her hands really loud to get their attention back.

"Okay, our first meeting is gonna end here everyone. See you guys in the next meeting which I'll call you guys the day before as a notice."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, I'm outta there! How come I'm not so lucky when it comes to other things.... >< Mission starts today....how do I even start a conversation with that obnoxious player?? T__T OH WAIT! He's in my English class! Hmm.... Then I heard my English teacher's voice. "Look at the distraction you have brought into the class! And girls, if you wanna fight for a boy, go do that outside my classroom! I don't need to know who Eunhyuk belongs to or who he loves more, okay?"

Wow, how stupid. Still fighting for him even when they know he is two-timing? pfft. Uh oh....while I'm on my mission, I'LL BE IN BIG TROUBLE! THOSE GIRLS ARE GONNA TRAMPLE ME FOR GOOD!! Aigoo headache! Breath ____ breath! Time for class now.

I opened the door. "Sorry, I'm late."

"And why are you late?" asked my teacher

"I had some business I had to take care of..." There's no way I'm gonna reveal the club or else I'm dead meat.

She sighed and told me to sit down, and when I sat down, Eunhyuk spoke to me. "Hey there pretty girl, thanks for being my savior just now." EWWW AND DID HE JUST WINK AT ME? I just stared at him with a raised eyebrow. Oh boy, how am I suppose to deal with a guy like him.

"Students!! We're going to have an English project! Guess what you guys have to do? You guys have to sing an English duet!"

One guy whose name is Kevin asked, "Teacher, how are we gonna sing a duet by ourselves?"

"Well, Kevin, what do you think? Are you going to sing both the girl and guy part by yourself, switching back and fourth throughout the whole song?" My teacher is funny sometimes.

"Ohhh, so we're gonna have partners?" No duh on that...WAIT! PARTNERS? oh no, what if I get paired up with HIM.

"Mhmm, you're getting smart Kevin, yes you guys are gonna be in pairs. I already picked out the pairs. So Joe with Amy, Kevin with Jane .............Eunhyuk and _______, Casey and Ella,........."

I feel like my jaw is gonna just stay opened and my eyeballs are gonna fall out of my sockets. Aren't I the luckiest girl on earth. Me and Eunhyuk, a duet, mission to change him and break his heart, why is everything connected??? -sigh- I looked over at him and he was staring at me, with that smirk that I just wanna wipe off his face. _____, you can do this. HWAITING!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating yesterday. This is seriously a y chapter. I'm sorry if this story isn't making sense because I'm just writing whatever pops into my mind. Have fun reading anyways :D