Chapter 11

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

He started dragging me up the stairs. I've never seen him so embarassed before and he's adorable when he is...so I decided to a little bit. "Eunhyuk-ah, your mom is cool."

"Cool? More like embarassing." We reached his room and when he was about to close the door, I stopped him. "Remember what your umma said?"

"I don't care. I'm not gonna listen. Unless you wanna let her hear us sing?"

"Actually, I don't mind. xD" He stared at me with disbelief.

"No!" He closed the door.

"By the way, what was the incident?" I was really curious.

He blushed a little. "I don't wanna talk about it."

I started whining. "Pleaseee! I wanna know."

"You wanna know even if it's disturbing? -smirk-"

"Disturbing? Ehh, never then...." Okay...disturbing stuff. Never mind then, I don't think I need to know.

"Since you don't wanna know now, I feel like telling you! So like quite a while ago, I was in my room with one of my ex and my mom opened the door and she saw-" "STOP!" I plugged my ears. "Didn't I tell you I don't wanna know anymore? -pout-"

"Aww my honey is already getting disturbed without me getting to the main part yet. Or is that you're jealous, hm?" He lightly pinched my right cheek.

I slapped his hand away. "I'm not jealous. Why would I be?" I started rubbing my cheeks. "My right cheek hurts now because of you. -sticking out your tongue- "

"Sorry..." He started caressing my right cheek.

"Did you prepare the lyrics for the song?" It's gonna start getting awkward if I don't stop him now.

"Yeah, it's over here." He walked over to his desk and took out two sheets of paper and handed one to me.

"The starred ones are your parts."

"Mkay, should we start off by singing along first?"

"Sure" So we sang along with the whole the song and now we're gonna sing it with the instrumental version.

Eunhyuk's POV

_____ started singing while staring at the lyrics and looking up at me once a while. "Ever since I fell in love, I can only see you. My heart is beating so fast. Hug me deep against your chest, while walking on the sidewalk, be sure to kiss me. To throw little tantrums on purpose and to put on a cute act."

I stared into her eyes while singing. "To know your heart by the look of your eyes. To stay close together even when it's hot. To links arms tight while walking, and in front of your house, give you a sweet kiss." I felt like I was getting lost in her eyes.

"Cause I love you (I love you), cause I need you (I need you) x2"

I stepped closer to her. "If I don't see you even for one day, I want to give you a kiss. I want to kiss, the sweet you. 'til you can't breathe and are about to burst, I'll hug you. Until the end of time, I'll love you. Even when I see y women, I'll look straight ahead and keep walking. Late at night, I love you, I call you, I tell you countless times." The lyrics would be perfect if we were a couple...

(This is song btw, for those you wanna listen to it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw1EzW4hRlo)

We continued practicing the song for a couple of times and we soon felt tired of singing.

"Do you want to stop now?"

"Sure, what time is it?" I looked at my watch.

"It's 5:40." Wow, time flies when I'm having fun.

"Already? Maybe I should go home now." She started walking over to where she left her bag. I grabbed her hand.

"Are you forgetting something?"

"Huh?"

"You're suppose to stay here and eat dinner with me." Did she really forget or is she pretending?

"Ah...right...I'm suppose to eat dinner with you. Does your mom know?"

"I'll go tell her now. Stay in here, don't you dare leave without my permission."

"And what are you gonna do if I did leave without your permission huh?"

I had on a smug smile. "Oh you won't want to know." I left the room and went downstairs to tell my mom.

-downstairs-

"Umma, ______ is gonna stay and eat dinner with us tonight."

"REALLY??" My mom sure looks excited.

"Yes mom...."

"Eunhyuk-ah, I'm so glad you brought home a good girl. Unlike the past ones that you brought home."

"Umma..." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna tell the kitchen to prepare a lot of delicious dishes and I can't wait to tell your dad!" I shook my head while watching my mom skip her way to the kitchen. I walked back to my room and found no sight of ____. Where is she? Did she really leave? I saw my window opened...O.O DON'T TELL ME SHE JUMPED OUT! I walked toward my opened window and looked outside. No trace of her...-sigh- I should go tell my mom that she left. When I was about to turn around...."BOO!" I was so startled. I turned and saw _____ looking at me with a sweet smile.

"YAH! Don't scare me like this!"

Her smile fell a little. "Are you mad?"

I was a little mad because I hate it when people scare me like this but when I saw her smile, I don't think I can stay angry at her. But I should act a little to make her feel bad.

"What do you think?" I glared at her.

"I'm sorry..." She started tugging on my sleeve and repeating "sorry" over and over with her puppy eyes looking at me. I could feel my lips curving up into a smile.

"So I see someone is smiling?" Crap, she saw me.

I ruffled her hair. "How can I stay angry at someone adorable like you?"

"Hehe...." Then I heard my dongsaeng's voice.

"Umma, where's hyung?" "He's upstairs in his room with a guest." "Guest? ohh!"

Before I know it, he's already upstairs and in my room.

"Yah, Lee Donghae, you should knock before you come into my room." I glared at him.

"HYUNG! Umma said you have a guest. Who is i-" He suddenly stopped talking and stared at _____ with his eyes widened.

"Annyonghaseyo, I'm ______. -smile-"

Donghae was stuttering. "Uh h-hi, I'm Dongh-hae."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter took me forever because I accidently pressed backspace and I went back to my home page!! D: Enjoy and comments please <3