Chapter 2

Falling in Love While Changing You...

-Seoul Academy-

Your POV

"School, hello. I'm so excited to come to you 5 days a week, 6-7 hours a day." I said aloud while walking toward the school gate.

"_____-ah!" you heard two voices call out your name. "Good morning!!"

"Oh, good morning Tiffany and Yoona." You smiled as you saw two smiling faces looking at you. "Class is about to start soon, I should get going now. See you guys later." When you started to walk away, Yoona grabbed your left arm and Tiffany grabbed the other.

"_____-ah, we're going to be late today okay?" Yoona said.

"Why?" You looked at them with confusion.

"Do you remember Eunhyuk? That number 1 player in our school." Tiffany asked.

"Uhh yeah, who wouldn't remember him anyways. He changes his girlfriend like a girl changing her outfits. What about him though?"

Tiffany and Yoona leaned closer to you and whispered,"Well, there is this secret club in our school that was just formed, and well, we just sorta signed you up."

"But what is it for?" I'm starting to get a little frightened, I hope it isn't anything bad.

"We know that you hate players, and that club was formed for girls who hate players like Eunhyuk. And out of the girls that joined the club, the head of the club will choose one girl to change the "player of the month".

I laughed out lout. "Player of the month? What kind of joke is that? And how we gonna change a player into a guy that actually has feelings huh? That's like mission impossible!"

Tiffany giggled. "Well, it's up to us to change those players in our school into better people right?"

"And guess who's the 'Player of the month', it's Eunhyuk!" exclaimed Yoona.

"Seriously? Whoever is chosen to change him is sure one lucky girl! XD"

Yoona looked at you and said, "Now, girl, don't jinx it. Remember we signed you up? You might be the lucky girl." Tiffany just nodded along.

"Pfft. Me? HA! If I was really that "lucky", then I should go and tell my mom to buy the lotto for me. Who knows, I might win the jackpot." I said sarcastically.

"We should go to the club now. The meeting that they are holding today is gonna start soon!" Tiffany reminded me and Yoona.

"Do I really have to go??" I whined.

"YES!" Yoona and Tiffany yelled as they started to drag me to the meeting.

Oh sweet lord, I can just tell today is going to be a bad day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo! Another chapter down. It seems a little crappy >< I'm sorry for not including Eunhyuk in this chapter, but I guarantee he'll be in the next chapter!