Chapter 24

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

Eunhyuk and I are now officially together. I know I have feelings for him, but I'm not suppose to...-sigh- Eottoke? GAH! I forgot to tell him to not reveal our relationship at school!! Oh gosh, my life is gonna be in danger!! ><''

-Seoul Academy-

I just arrived in school and I see this big mob. Huh, typical. It's probably Eunhyuk's "girlfriends" surrounding him. Ah ha! If I just sneak to class without walking by Eunhyuk, then he won't be able to say anything about our relationship, which means I'll make it safely to class!! :D I looked over at the group, okay, I think he's all covered up. I quickly walked to get pass the mob and right when I thought I'm almost safe to class...

"Honey!" I froze. I slowly turned around.

"Hehe..." There are like 20 pairs of eyes glaring at me!! "Good morning, Eunhyuk-ah..."

He walked up to me and gave me hug. "You saw me when you arrived earlier. Why didn't you come over?"

"Um...I didn't see you." I lied.

"Don't lie. I saw you looking over at my direction. ]:"

"I...uh..." He suddenly held my hand and yelled.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE!! I would like to let you guys know, Kim ________ is now my girlfriend. :D"

I tugged on his sleeves. "Eunhyuk-ah...." Uh oh T____T I looked around and it seems like the girls' eyes were throwing daggers at me...D:

"And if anyone hurts her, don't even think about having a great day in school." He said seriously and he held my hand and started to walk me to class. Everyone in the back were left dumbfounded.

"Eunhyuk-ah. Why'd you do that? D: Now the whole school knows I'm your girlfriend..."

He turned to face me and he looked hurt. "You don't want people to know that we're together?"

"-sigh- I don't know..."  

"It's okay honey, you'll always have me here to protect you. I promised you remember? :]"

"I guess. :]"

"Eunhyuk-ah! ________!" We turned our head and saw Leeteuk and Sungmin walking toward us with a huge smile on their faces.

"Congratulations, you two are finally together!! :D"

"^^ Mhmm!! I can't wait until you two take action. -wink- " Leeteuk and Sungmin blushed madly. x]

"Then we can have like triple dates!! :D" Eunhyuk said excitedly.

"Haha, alright. ^^ But first, I need to get things planned. x]" Sungmin said.

"And Eunhyuk-ah, I hope you don't mind us stealing your girlfriend away from you for a while. :] Come on ______-ah, let's go to class now. :]"

"Okie Teukie oppa. ^^ Bye Hyukkie. I'll see you later in English." and I blew him a kiss. He pretended to "catch" it and winked at me.

"I'll miss you honey! :]"

I linked arms with Sungmin and Leeteuk oppa. "Let's go. ;D"

While walking to history, Leeteuk exclaimed. "I envy you two. If only I had a girlfriend right now..-pout-"

Sungmin sighed. "Me too.."

"I should set up a date for you guys!! :D"

":O really?? ______-ah, you're awesome!!!"

I giggled at their cuteness. I understand why they want to be in a relationship. It adds another touch of sweetness into your life. <3

History was boring as always, but it isn't as boring as before. At least I have Leeteuk and Sungmin with me now ^^ English is now officially my favorite class. :] I walked into the classroom and I saw Christine or whatever her name is, sitting on MY hyukkie's lap. I silently laughed. Eunhyuk looked so helpless. I've never seen him like that before. x] He looked over and saw me. Immediately, he mouthed the words Help me!! D: I walked over and tapped Christine on her shoulder.

"Excuse me. :]"

"What the hell do you want ?" A/N sorry for foul language!

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that you're sitting on MY boyfriend." I emphasized the word "my"

"Pfftt, if Eunhyuk didn't want me, he would've pushed me off him a long time ago."

"-pout- Hyukkie oppa, do you really like having her sitting on your lap?"

"No! Honey, I tried to push her off, but she's clinging onto me...and...she's a little...heavy...-smirk-"

"See Christine? He doesn't want you sitting on his lap. May you get off now?"

She scoffed and got up. When she walked by me, she whispered. "Don't think you'll get away this easily."

The guys in the classroom started cheering. "Kim ______ jjang!!!"

Eunhyuk grabbed my arms to pull me closer to him. "You really are my heroine. <3"

I playfully pulled away. "Hmp. What kind of boyfriend needs his girlfriend to save him from situations like this?"

"^^ It won't happen again. I promise. :]" He tried making me sit on his lap but I refused.

"Uh uh, I'm not sitting there."

"Aww why not? D:"

"Because someone already sat there before. x]"

"Honey....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk and I are together for a month now. Everyday at school, I worry about my safety. SERIOUSLY! Those girls need to relax! >< I'm on my way to English and a girl walked past me and bumped my shoulder. Ouch...-sigh- one day, I won't be able to feel anything when they do stuff like this to me. -sigh- Just great, my books are scattered all over the floor.

"_________. Is that you?

":O oppa!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry readers if this chapter is lame. Thanks a lot to this unstable weather, switching back and forth from cold to hot, I'm sick. T___T and :O I wonder who the oppa will be ^^ enjoy and comments please <3