Chapter 35

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

Wow, another transfer student. I wonder if it's gonna be someone like Hailey or someone even worse. I was fiddling with my pen when the transfer student was doing the self-introduction.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Gyuri. I hope we'll get along really well. :]" Park Gyuri...GYURI! My head shot up. OMG! She's my childhood friend!!

"Gyuri!" I called her name out loud.

":O _______!! :D"

"You two know each other? That's great. Since Hailey isn't here anymore, no one knows why, Gyuri, why don't you have a seat next to Eunhyuk. He's the one on the right of _______."

"Neh sungsaengnim." She gave me a huge smile. We haven't been on the same campus since FOREVER! I glanced at Eunhyuk and he was blushing. I knew this would come sooner or later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two weeks since Gyuri transferred to our school and she's getting along with everyone well, maybe a little TOO well. How? Well, Yoona, Tiff, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Gyuri had most of their classes together. During break and lunch, they would have TONS of stuff to talk about, but I'm just sitting their, listening, having no clue what they're talking about. Once a while, all of us would be talking about this one topic, but soon someone will go "Oh my gosh! So today in P.E...." and there I was, all alone again. So yeah, I'm basically being neglected...-sigh- Although I do have Siyoon oppa, but he found himself a girlfriend. I don't wanna be a lightbulb. T___T

It's lunch again, another time of the day where I just sit and keep quiet.

"______!" Gyuri, Tiffany and Yoona called while waving at me. The three of them are like glue now, just like the three musketeers.

"Hey..-forced smile-"

They sat down and like usual, they asked me how my day was so far. Soon, the guys joined us. As expected, they have their own little chatting group. I took out my phone and checked the time. Wow, barely 5 minutes of lunch passed. -sigh- What am I suppose to do for the rest of the 55 minutes? I glanced at Eunhyuk and he was unusually quiet today.

I nudged him. "What's wrong?"

"Erm...nothing...I'm just in my thoughts. That's all. :]"

"Okay, well you can always come to me if you need someone to talk to. :]"

"You're awesome _______."

"Eunhyuk-ah, did I tell you the story of...." Leeteuk began his story and soon everyone was listening but me.

"Hey you guys, I'm gonna head outside. See you guys later." Okay, I guess no one heard me. -_- I stood up, grabbed my bag and headed to my little grassy area, where it's peace and quiet. While walking out, I could hear Sungmin asking, "Where is ______ going?" Tiffany replied, "I don't know..." "She doesn't tell us anything anymore." Yoona said sadly.

Me? Not telling you guys anything? Well at least I tried "talking" to you guys...

I reached the grassy area and sat down. I breathed in the fresh air. It's so nice to be here. :] I took out my ipod and started listening to my music for a while until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"______-ah." It was Eunhyuk. Wait, how'd he remember how to get here?

"Oh, Eunhyuk-ah. How'd you know I'm here? o.O"

"I don't know, I just had a feeling that you'll be here. :]"

"And what brings you here? Aren't the conversations held inside the cafeteria more interesting than just sitting with me?"

"I want to talk you....about Gyuri. -blushes-"

I forced a laugh. "That's what I thought. You like her don't you?"

He gasped. "You knew??"

"Well, it was kinda obvious." I lied, not just kinda, it was hella obvious.

"Well, I'm planning to ask her to go to the Valentine's Day dance with me."

My heart felt like a knife stabbed through it when he said that. Kim _______, you have to remember that ever since that day you told him that you two were just close friends, you can't have these kinds of feelings anymore.

"Awesome! She'll probably be delighted to hear that. :]"

"You really think so?"

"Yeah. :]"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Friday is the dance. I'm not planning to go but Yoona and Tiffany are making me. They said they'll be "alone" when Gyuri and Eunhyuk are spending time with each other. Those traitors, they only think of me when they're in a situation like this. ><

"Yoona and Tiff, how many times do I have to tell you guys that I'M NOT GOING??!" I don't think they understand the words NOT GOING.

"But ______, we need you there!! We already chose a dress for you."

"YOU GUYS DID WHAT??" I can feel the smoke coming out from my ears. "Why waste money on sucha thing??"

"We're gonna be matching!!" Tiffany said excitedly.

"Yeah!" Yoona chimed in.

"Hell no. I'm not going." Love birds everywhere, I don't think it's the right place for me to go when I'm still not fully "recovered" yet.

"We'll buy you posters, CD's and stuff by Super Junior and SHINee!!" Okay, that's tempting.

"And treat me ice cream 10 times? :D" I added.

"Sure, as long as you're gonna go with us."

"Okay, deal. :]"

-Friday-

It's the day of the dance. We were dismissed early because of it. Wow. T___T

"______! We're gonna go to your house to get dressed okay?" Yoona screamed in my face.

"What the hell? Why my house? T___T"

"Just because!" A/N Aww, that reminded me of Kangin in full house ]:

"Fine, I don't even know how to describe you guys."

"_______-ah, saranghae!"

Eunhyuk walked up to me. "______-ah! It's the dance today. I can't wait to ask Gyuri to dance with me :D"

":] You'll have fun."

As Eunhyuk left, Sungmin and Leeteuk came up to me. They looked at me with sympathy. "______-ah, if you told Eunhyuk the truth, you would be the one that's going to the dance with him."

"Nah, I was the one that chose to make it be this way. :]"

"_____...I don't understand." Sungmin said sadly.

"You'll understand someday Sungmin oppa..:]" That when you really love someone, you'll always choose what's best for them, and not for yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi hi!! :D This chapter was longer than I expected so I'll push the dance to the next update. :] Enjoy and comments please <3 Btw, anyone enjoying the sweater weather?? :D Because I am!!