Chapter 25

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

":O oppa!"

He chuckled and hugged me. "_____-ah, I missed you!"

"Si Yoon oppa! When did you come back to Seoul? :D" A/N Yoon Si Yoon from Baker King <3

"I came back last week. :] Did you miss me?"

"Yeah!! Ever since you moved to Japan 2 years ago, I've been missing you. -pout- You barely came back to visit." Si Yoon oppa was actually my first crush...We used to hang out with each other 24/7. But he just had to leave to Japan. And now he's back, I'm happy, but do I still like him?

He ruffled my hair. "I'm back now. :] We'll be able to spend more time with each other now! :D And, umm..I need help finding my next class. ^^"

"Haha, Si Yoon oppa is actually asking me for help x] Show me your schedule please." He showed me his schedule and we have all classes together except for history. WOOPIDIDOO!! <3 I started jumping up and down.

"______-ah, why are you jumping up and down? o.O"

"Oppa! You have all your remaining classes with me!! :D Come on, let's go to English now." I grabbed his arm and happily walked to class.

Once we stepped into the classroom, Eunhyuk saw me and smiled but when his smile turned into a frown when he saw me holding Si Yoon oppa's hand. Oh crap. I let go immediately when Eunhyuk walked toward us.

"Hyukkie oppa, good morning. ^^" He didn't respond. He just glared at me with a cold expression on his face.

Si Yoon oppa smiled at him. "Hello, I'm Yoon Si Yoon, ______'s childhood friend. :] Nice to meet you."

"Si Yoon oppa, this is my...boyfriend. Lee Eunhyuk."

"O.O Boyfriend? Since when? You never told me. ]:" He seems shocked and I saw Eunhyuk smirk in the corner of my eyes.

"Nice to meet you, Si Yoon-ssi. -smirk-" Uh oh >< I can sense chaos!!! T____T

"Attention class!! We have 2 new students joining our class today. And I see one of them is already making friends. :] Come to the front of the class and introduce yourself."

Si Yoon oppa walked up to the front of the classroom.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Yoon Si Yoon and I just came back to Seoul after living in Japan for two years. Nice to meet you all and I hope we'll become friends in the future. :]" Awww, he flashed his killer smile. I can hear squeals of "Oh my gosh! He's so cute!!" from my fellow girl classmates.

"Nice to meet you too Si Yoon. Now our second transfer student will introduce herself." I can hear murmurs of "Her? So we'll have another girl classmate? I wonder how she looks like."

"Park Hailey-ssi, you can come in now." I heard Eunhyuk gasp. Park Hailey....That name sounds so familiar...Who mentioned it before? -gasp- DONGHAE! He told me that the girl who broke Eunhyuk's heart is called Hailey.

Right when she stepped into the classroom, most of the guys were like "Ohhh, ahhhhh! She's hot!" I looked over at Eunhyuk and he was staring at her. He looks pained. So he didn't forget about her afterall.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Hailey. I just came back from New York, so please look out for me. Thank you. -sweet smile-" She's really pretty and seems pretty nice. No wonder Eunhyuk went head over heals for her before she left him. I glanced at Eunhyuk and his eyes were still glued on Hailey. I pretended to not know what was going on and lightly tapped him on the shoulder and whispered. "Are you alright?"

"Huh, uh yeah. I-I'm fine. -weak smile-"

"Are you sure?" He reached over to hold my hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry. :]"

"Students, please be friendly toward the transfer students okay? Si Yoon, since I saw you talking to ______ earlier, why don't you sit on the empty seat to her right? And Hailey, you'll sit on the empty seat next to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk, raise your hand please."

"It's okay teacher. I know Eunhyuk. :]"

"Oh! Even better. :] You two get to sit next to people you know. Now go ahead and take your seats. We need to start our lesson. :]"

I smiled at Si Yoon oppa as he took his seat next to mine. -sigh- I can tell starting from today, my school life is gonna be even more complicated.

Eunhyuk's POV

Hailey came back. The girl that I loved with all my heart before she left me is now back. >< Why now? Right when I thought I found the perfect girl for me, she just had to appear again. Do I still have feelings for her? -sigh- Why can't I answer myself?? T___T I looked over at ______ and she was happily talking to Si Yoon. I felt a tinge of jealously in me. Thank god class ended just now. This class had started to become suffocating for me. Before walking to my next class, I gave ______ a hug and a light kiss on her lips. "I'll see you later honey. :]" She smiled and nodded before walking away with Si Yoon.

After I walked out the door and started walking in the hallway to my next class, I felt someone grab my arm. It was no other than Hailey.

"What do you want?"

She clung onto me. "I want you back Eunhyuk-ah."

I pushed her awayand said coldly. "Can't you see that I have a girlfriend already?"

"Yeah I know, but I can tell you don't love her as much you love me. -smirk-" She whispered into my ears, "I came back just for you Eunhyuk-ah, and if I can't have you, then no one can..." Then she walked away. What the hell does she want to do now? She better not hurt _______....or else....-curls hand into a tight fist-

Your POV

It was break time and Si Yoon oppa had to go to office for some paperwork thing so I walked alone to meet up with Tiffany and Yoona.

"Tiff! Yoona! :]"

"_______-ah! How was your day so far? Oh my gosh! So I heard that there are two new transfer students in your English class?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"And one of them is Si Yoona oppa!" Yoona squealed.

"You still remember him? xD" Yoona used to have to biggest crush on him before I started crushing on him too. But then she moved on.

"OF COURSE! And-" She got cut off when Leeteuk, Sungmin, and Donghae ran over to me. They were out of breath.

Sungmin asked breathlessly. "_______-ah, did you know that Hailey came back?"

"Yeah I know...."

Donghae looked worried. "______-ah, from now on, be careful when you're alone alright? We don't know what she's gonna do to you."

Tiffany and Yoona looked so confused. They asked together. "Who's Hailey?"

Leeteuk answered calmly. "Eunhyuk's ex-girlfriend that made him change into a player."

Tiff and Yoona's mouth turned into a shape of an O.

"And why do I need to be careful when I'm alone? o.O"

Donghae whispered. "She came back, to make hyung her boyfriend again."

Tiffany and Yoona gasped. I froze in spot. What am I suppose to do now? My mission...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo, another chapter down. :D Thanks to those who commented. ^^ I feel a lot better now. Just a few cough and sniffles here and there, but my headache is gone, so that's good news. :] Enjoy and comments please <333