Chapter 47

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

"Unnie!! Tell me what's wrong! Don't just call me, tell me a little of the beginning and STOP TELLING ME THE REST. T____T"

"Uh...umma said to come home early for dinner, and bring Eunhyuk with you."

"That's it? That's all you wanna tell me?"

My sister took in a deep breathe. "I'm pregnant."

My jaws dropped and so did my phone but thanks to Eunhyuk's quick reflexes, he caught it and handed it back to me.

"WTF? WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? HOW???" I was in shock. MY unnie??? Oh my gosh....and I thought this would only happen in dramas.

"It's a long story....."

"Who's the father?"

"Sungmin....."

"THAT BASTARD! AND I THOUGHT OF HIM AS A FRIEND. HOW DARE HE TOUCH YOU BEFORE YOU GUYS ARE EVEN MARRIED???" I can feel smoke coming out from my ears.

"Honey, calm down." Eunhyuk said while rubbing my back.

"NO! HOW CAN I BE CALM AT THE MOMENT?" I screeched. "How and when did it happen?" I asked between gritted teeth.

"It was after you left to California. We were accompanying Eunhyuk at the bar and yeah you know what happened..." I seriously wanna punch someone right now. >_< I had always been one of those people where we don't believe in having babies until marriage.

"Does umma know?"

"Um, not yet. I'm planning to tell her tonight."

"Is he gonna be there with you?"

"Yeah. ________, don't be mad at him. It was partially my fault too."

"NO DUH IT'S PARTIALLY YOUR FAULT! -sigh- I'll try to keep my cool when I see him. Talk to you later. Bye."

I hung up and stared hard at the ground.

"Baby, are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked with concern. "You really snapped earlier."

I took deep breaths and finally calmed down a bit. "I can't believe it....-shakes my head- Unnie is usually more careful than this."

"It's okay, I'm sure Sungmin hyung will take responsibility." Eunhyuk tried reassuring me.

"He better. And umma asked you to come over for dinner."

"Alright. :] And can you promise me something _______?"

"Don't beat up Sungmin hyung when you see him."

"Why not?"

"He knows martial arts. ^^"

"Ugh, if he dare to fight back, I'll make sure he won't see my sister EVER AGAIN."

"Honey...."

"Don't 'honey' me if you're on his side. I need time to forgive him. -___-"

During the car ride home. all that was happening in the car was me muttering about how unbelievable my sister and Sungmin was, and Eunhyuk sighing, telling me to let it go.

-Your house-

No one's POV

Eunhyuk and you walked into your house and greeted everyone. When you saw Sungmin, you expression immediately turned dark. You were glaring at him until you heard someone call you.

"________! I missed you."

"Hey Donghae oppa!"

"_______! I missed you too!!"

"Oh Mrs. Lee." You forced a smile while giving her a hug. "And Mr. Lee is here too! :]"

"_______, your umma and I were best friends since middle school. Yet we didn't know that our children are dating! :D"

"That's really cool. :]"

"Wah, the house is filled today!! Both of my future son-in-laws are here, and......" Your mom kept on talking but you weren't even listening. You were only paying attention toward your sister and Sungmin. Slowly, you walked over to them. Eunhyuk followed to make sure you won't do anything stupid or violent.

"So when are you planning to tell umma?"

"After dinner. _______, don't worry. I'll take good care of your sister and the baby." Sungmin replied.

You were just going to start talking until your dad told you guys dinner was ready.

Everyone took their seats and started to eat dinner.

"So ________ and Eunhyuk. When are you guys planning to get married?"

You choked on your rice. While patting your back, Eunhyuk said, "Umma, don't talk about this subject right now. Please."

"Aw why not? You two are having excellent progress." Your umma joined in.

"That'll all happen probably after my schooling in California." You answered softly. "Unless something happened between us."

"Hyungsoo-nim! You can't leave hyung alone in Seoul until you come back?? He'll be so lonely!" Donghae pouted.

"Yah, so you're calling me a loner?" Eunhyuk playfully poked Donghae's sides.

"Hyung...." Donghae whined. Everyone else chuckled at his cuteness.

"What about you Vivian, when are you and Sungmin gonna get married?"

They kept quiet and everyone heard you stab your meat a little bit too hard. "Sorry..." You muttered.

"Uh..." Sungmin started and he looked over to Vivian, not knowing what to say.

Your POV

"I'm sure they'll get married before me." I replied for them.

Eunhyuk nudged my side while Vivian and Sungmin were staring at me. "What? I gave you guys a head start, go ahead. Tell them. Dinner's almost over."

Sungmin held Vivian's hand as they both knelt on the floor.

"Umma, appa, please forgive us." Vivian said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Omo, what's wrong??" umma asked worriedly.

"I'm pregnant..."

"You're what??" Umma asked with shock. "And _______, you knew about this?"

"I just found out today."

"I can't be-I don't even know what to say..." Umma said while shaking her head.

"Umma, I'm sorry." Vivian cried.

"No, Mrs. Kim, it's all my fault. Please don't blame Vivian." Sungmin said.

"You-" Appa began but Eunhyuk cut him off.

"Mr. Kim, it's all my fault. If it wasn't for me, this wouldn't have happened."

"Why is that?"

Before Eunhyuk could answer, I said, "Then I guess it's my fault too then. If I didn't leave to California, then Eunhyuk wouldn't have to go to the bar, and unnie and Sungmin oppa wouldn't have to look after him, and drink his beer so he wouldn't get so drunk. Then this wouldn't have happened."

"Sungmin, are you gonna take good care of my daughter?"

"Yes, I will." Sungmin said firmly.

"Although I am a little disappointed in you two, but as long as you two can live happily, then I guess I'm okay with it."

"Appa! Kamsahamnida!" Vivian said with tear filled eyes.

"I'm gonna be a grandma soon!!!" Umma exclaimed with joy.

Afterwards, everyone was in the living room chatting away, but I personally thought it was too stuff so I went to the backyard and enjoyed the night sky. Then I noticed someone next to me.

"_______, komowo." Sungmin said with a smile.

"You don't have to thank me. She's my sister afterall. -small smile- And don't think that I've completely forgiven you two. I still need some time."

"Awww, we'll treat you ice cream! :D"

"That's it? At least 20 buckets of ice cream! :D"

He laughed. "Alright, whenever you want ice cream, come talk to me and I'll buy them for you. :]"

"Yay! You're forgiven ^^"

"What are you two talking about?" Eunhyuk asked while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hehe, nothing important. :]"

"So I see _______ isn't mad at you anymore hyung. x] She was gonna beat you up."

"Who's gonna beat who up?" Unnie asked.

"_______ was gonna beat Sungmin hyung up. xD"

"Tsk tsk _______, that's not nice."

"I never said I was nice. x]"

Eunhyuk, Sungmin and unnie chuckled. Maybe we will be one of the happiest families ever. :]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers!! This fanfic is gonna end soon, sadly ]: Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chappie ^^