Chapter 31

Falling in Love While Changing You...

~Next day in school~

Your POV

I have been so depressed ever since Eunhyuk overheard the conversation. This isn't suppose to be how it should turn out. I was on my way to English. -sigh- How am I suppose to survive in that class now? T__T Suddenly, I was pulled into the restroom nearby. It was Hailey and her new best friends; Stella and Christine, the two girls that had once fought for.

"What do you guys want?" I'm not in the mood for this.

"Oh nothing, we just heard that you and Eunhyuk are gonna break up soon." Hailey replied with a smug look on her face.

"Is this any of your business?"

Stella and Christine stepped toward me. "How dare you speak that way toward Hailey."

I rolled my eyes. " ups."

SLAP! I felt my right cheek burning up and stinging.

"That's what you get ." Stella snarled.

Christine and Hailey laughed hysterically. Before they walked out, Hailey grabbed my arm to pull me closer to her.

She whispered, "I'm going to destroy you Kim _______."

I thought this was all over until I felt a rush of cold liquid all over me.

"Isn't it nice to take a cold shower in the winter?" Christine asked before leaving me alone and wet, in the restroom. I fell to the floor and began to cry, knowing that school will be torture for me starting now. And yeah, I won't make it to English on time at this state.

Si Yoon's POV

Class started already and _______ isn't here yet!! And Eunhyuk, he doesn't even seem a bit worried. Did something happen between them?

"Eunhyuk-ssi, did you happen to see ______ this morning?"

"No. And I don't give a damn about her anymore."

I grabbed him by the collar. "Do you know what you're saying?" I could hear Hailey and her "friends" snickering.

"We broke up already." He said while shoving my hands away and fixing his shirt. What?? How??

"Sungsaengnim, I'm gonna go look for ______!" I yelled before running out of the classroom. _______-ah! Where are you?? I stopped when I reached the restroom. There was someone crying inside, ________! I didn't care if what I'm going to do is wrong. I barged into the restroom and saw a soaked ______.

"_______-ah...." She looked up with red and puffy eyes.

"Oppa!" She cried even harder.

I quickly walked over to her and placed my jacket over her shoulders. "Whay happened to you?" I was furious. "Is it Hailey and her clones?" She kept quiet so I took that as a yes. "Those es!!" I stood up and was ready to head back to class to teach them a lesson, but ______ stopped me.

"Oppa, no! I'm okay..."

I looked at her painfully. "How can you be okay right now??"

"Oppa, just let it go. I don't want any more drama...."

Eunhyuk's POV

It was break and I wanted time alone but then Donghae, Leeteuk and Sungmin hyung ran over.

"What happened between you and ______?" Leeteuk hyung asked with concerd,

"We broke up, well we sorta did." I simply said.

Donghae and Sungmin asked together. "How??"

So I told them the story of how I found out about the club when we were at the mall.

Donghae whispered, "I can't believe it..."

Sungmin hesitated. "But Eunhyuk-ah, I don't think _____ is that type of person."

Leeteuk nodded. "Have you tried letting her explain? Maybe you didn't hear everything that she was saying."

"Hyung, I don't know what to do.....She's always in my mind...even after what I found out about her. ><"

Teukie, Sungmin hyung and Donghae gave me a group hug. "It's okay, you'll know what to do sooner or later."

Your POV

6:30, dinner time. I was sitting at the dining table picking at my food. -sigh- There is no way where I would have an appetite right now. On the other hand, unnie was pigging out and texting at the same time. Once a while, there would be a smile or a giggle. It's probably Sungmin oppa that she's texting. Seriously, when are they gonna get together??! Then my phone started vibrating. The caller ID flashed Teukie Oppa <3

"Hello? Teukie oppa?"

"________-ah!! Can you come to xxxx club right now??"

"O.O What for?"

"Eunhyuk! We can't stop him from drinking! Please _______-ah! Only you can stop him."

I hung up, grabbed my stuff and ran out the door. I got onto a taxi and arrived at xxxx club. I walked in and saw Leeteuk and Sungmin oppa trying to stop Eunhyuk from drinking.

"_______!" Sungmin oppa called out my name. Eunhyuk immediately stopped drinking and turned to look at me.

"Sungmin oppa, Teukie oppa. :] And hey, Eunhyuk-ah." How awkward....

"What are you doing here?" He asked. Oh gosh, he sounds so drunk.

I grabbed his cup. "Stop drinking already!"

He grabbed it back. "Do you think you have the right to stop me?"

I yanked hard on the cup. "Fine, I'll drink with you then." I took a deep breath and chugged down the cup of beer. Sungmin and Leeteuk stared at me with their mouths opened. "Damn, did you see that Sungmin?"

"Go away, I don't need you here. One more beer please."

"Why are you acting this way..?" I knew very well that he was acting this way because of me... "You're acting so immature right now!"

"Me? Immature?? Look who's talking! You were the one that tried to stop me from playing others feelings, but do you know what you did?? You were playing with mine!! Eunhyuk spatted in my face.

I whispered. "You didn't even let me explain....Forget it. Sungmin oppa, Teukie oppa, sorry. I wasn't much help. I should go now. Bye." And I ran out of the club with tears in my eyes.

Eunhyuk's POV

What are you doing? Why didn't you let her explain?? Don't you want to know how she really feels? Stupid!! Arghhh!! I chugged down another cup of beer. Then I heard someone calling my name.

"Eunhyuk-ah..." I thought I saw _______, no it's not possible. She left. Then who is she?

"Hailey, what are you doing here??" Leeteuk hyung asked angrily.

"To take Eunhyuk home. -smirk-" She held onto my arm and started pulling me. "Come on Eunhyukkie, let's go."

I mumbled. "______..." Before following with Hailey. "_______-ah...." She turned around and I swear I'm looking at _______ right now. We reached somewhere, but I didn't know where it was.

"Where am I?"

"My house. Eunhyuk-ah, I missed you." She said before kissing me.

"______...." I said before wrapping my arms around her waist.

~Next morning~

Eunhyuk's POV

I woke up and my head was throbbing. Ugh...I looked around. What the? Where the hell am I? I looked to my side and I saw Hailey right next to me. Oh my effin god, don't tell me....I scanned around the room and after I saw my clothes on the floor. "!!" Eww! I can't believe I slept with HER! Then I felt her arms wrap around me.

"Good morning Eunhyukkie. -sweet smile-"

I pushed her away. "Do you mind?" I mentally slapped myself. Dammit, I probably mistakened her as ______ last night when I was drunk T_____T "I'm leaving." I got up and wore my clothes. -sigh- Why the hell does this need to happen to me?

Hailey hugged me from behind."Don't leave yet."

I pried her hands off me. "Last night was a mistake. Pretend it never happened."

She bursted into tears. "How can you do this to me Eunhyuk?? Do you know how much I love you?? I need to make you mine!!"

I glared hard at her. "If you really love me, then you wouldn't do all those stupid things to the girl I love because that will end up hurting me!!" I made my way out of her house. I seriously need some time alone.

I arrived at the park and sat down on a bench. Wow, great job Lee Eunhyuk. You mistakened Hailey and _______ and you slept with her. -sigh- I looked up at the clear sky. _______-ah, if only I didn't hear anything...these things wouldn't have happened...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter! :D woots. There's more and more drama coming up!! Btw, thanks for all those subscriptions!! :D Enjoy and comments please! <3