Chapter 28

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

Hailey linked arms with me, "Let's go wash the dishes now _______-ah! -fake smile-"

Mrs.Lee said, "Go on you two, I'll be right in there. Alright?"

So Hailey and I went into the kitchen and began to "wash the dishes"

"YAH!" She said whiling pulling my hair. "Who the hell do you think you are? Just because Eunhyuk oppa's parents like you doesn't mean that you can be with him."

"Why can't I?" I asked coldly.

She stepped closer, still grabbing onto a fistful of my hair and whispered. "Because I'm gonna do anything to stop you."

Then we heard Mrs. Lee walking in. "How is it going girls?" Hailey immediately let go of my hair and put on a smile. "Neh, Mrs. Lee, we're doing fine."

"Do you guys need me to help out here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Lee's POV

"Umma, we need to talk to you." My sons came up to me and said.

"What is it?"

"Can you go inside the kitchen and watch them wash the dishes?" I've never seen Eunhyuk so nervous.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Hyung and I are worried that Hailey might take that chance to harm _______...." Donghae whispered.

"Oh..." I had always knew that Hailey was a bad girl, but I don't think she'll do anything bad in MY house. "Okay, I'll go check on them. :]" Nothing bad should ever happen inside this house. Especially anything that will harm my future daughter-in-law ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hailey's POV

Arghh, that Kim _______ is so irritating!!! Which part of me isn't better than her?? What kind of potion does she use to make everyone like her?? Just watch Kim _______, you won't like your school life anymore...-smirk-

Your POV

After Mrs. Lee came in, Hailey started to make an attempt to wash the dishes. I was trying hard not to laugh, you can just tell she never washed dishes before. x] There she was, holding onto a sponge and a bowl slipping and sliding in her hands, and muttering, "Eww, this is gross." What a spoiled brat.

Mrs. Lee said, "You girls seems to be doing well and not causing any trouble. I guess I'll head outside then. :]" And she left. Uh oh.....I turned to see Hailey's expression, it was immediately brightened and that evil smirk of her....-shudders- It's okay Kim _______, remember to keep distance from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

I was pacing back and forth around the room. Does it take them that long to wash some dishes?? ________-ah, that better not do anything to you. But I calmed down suddenly, remembering that umma is inside the kitchen.

"Hyung, can you stop walking back and forth, you're making me dizzy!! ><"

"Mianhe, I'm just worried you know?" -sigh-

Then I saw umma walking out from the kitchen.

":O Umma! Why are you out here?" I thought she was gonna keep an eye on them.

"They seem pretty okay in there. Don't worry too much Eunhyuk-ah. :]"

"Okay, I guess so...." Maybe I'm just worrying too much.

Appa started talking about the funny stories at work and then "CLANG!!! Owww!!" All of our eyes widened.

"What was that?" Appa asked umma.

Donghae and I screamed together. "________!!!" and ran toward the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was washing the dishes and my pile was almost finished. Yay!! :D Then Hailey asked, "Hey, you, can you pass me that towel right there?"

"Why do you need the towel? o.O"

"JUST PASS IT OVER!" She has anger managements.

"Okay okay...." I handed her the towel and expected her to reach over and grab it but instead she asked me to walk over and hand it to her. Okay...this is weird....

Right when I walked over to hand her the towel, I felt something really wet and slippery on the ground. I lost my balance and fell right on my , and in the mean time, I knocked down some of the plastic dishes too.

"Owww!" I yelped in pain. I think I sprained my ankle too.

I looked up and I saw Hailey looking at me. "-smirk- How does it feel to fall huh?"

From the outside, I can hear Donghae and Eunhyuk calling my name. Then they ran inside.

Eunhyuk immediately ran over to me. "Honey, ______-ah, are you alright???" He glared at Hailey, "What the hell do you think you're doing in my house???"

Donghae grabbed Hailey on the wrist and was about to slap her when Mrs. Lee yelled, "STOP!" Mr. Lee was trying to calm her down. "I can't tolerate this kind of nonsense in my house! Hailey-ssi, do you know what you are doing?"

Hailey tried to act innocent. "I didn't do anything. ______ slipped and I was going to catch her.."

That faker..

"Hailey-ssi, from now on, you are not welcomed to our house. And stay away from Eunhyuk, Donghae and ______ when you're at school. If I find out that you're still bothering them, I won't let you go that easily." Mr. Lee stood up for me.

"NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" The sweet and nice Mrs. Lee erupted...she can be quite scary...

So Hailey left and the house was quiet again. Everyone gathered around me and asked if I was okay.

"Yeah," I said weakly. "I'm fine." Actually no, my angle and my wrist is killing me!!!

Eunhyuk gently touched my ankle and my wrist. "Ouch..." I bit my lips, ooops.

"And you said you were okay!" Eunhyuk said angrily.

"Eunhyuk-ah..."

"Why don't you take ______ to your room and I'll ask the maid to help treat her ankle?" Mrs. Lee said to Eunhyuk. "And ______-ah, sorry for what happened earlier..if only I stayed in the kitchen."

"No, it's not your fault Mrs. Lee. :]"

Eunhyuk then carried me bridal style to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

How can Hailey do that to _________? And what angers me is that ________ is pretending that everything is okay when it isn't! She's hurt....but she didn't even want me to know..

I placed her on the bed and pulled her into a tight hug. "Mianhe _______-ah, I wasn't there to protect you..."

I pulled away.  "It's fine. Hailey really likes you, you do know that right?"

"No she doesn't, and I don't care even if she does." I said coldly, but it turned soft again.

I gently touched her wrist, "Does it hurt a lot?"

"Uhh...."

"I'll take that as a yes. And do you need me to kiss your oo for you?" I joked.

She blushed and punched my chest gently. "Yah! You're too much sometimes XD"

"Oww, that hurts me both physically and verbally!" I pretended to be in pain..."Ahh...my heart aches, because you punched it."

She giggled and that made this part of my day all better again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya readers!! I know I haven't updated for a while. I'm so sorry!! D: I'm just so busy with school work. T___T Well since I start school today at 10:20, I decided to post a chapter. :] Hope you guys enjoy. Comments please <3 I'll try to update soon. :]