Chapter 9

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

-At home and in your room-

Why does he keep on telling me that he wants me to be his? And I can't believe I told him that I was gonna make him fall for me before he'll be able to make me his!

I started rolling around on the bed trying to calm myself down. Then I heard my phone ring. He's calling me again.

"Hello?"

"Honey!"

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me honey?"

"You know I can't help it. So when do you wanna start practicing our song? Since we only have a week to practice before we perform for the fatty." (A/N: Sorry for not mentioning how long they have to practice ^^)

I giggled. "Fatty? So you call our English teacher a fatty? Haha, I never knew you had those types of nicknames in your head other than sweet ones."

I heard him laugh. "Sweet ones are only meant for pretty girls. So you're admitting that you feel sweet when I call you honey?"

I quickly changed the subject. "Do you wanna start practicing tomorrow?"

"Haha, someone's trying to change the subject. Tomorrow? Sure, where though? Your house or my house?"

"Ermmm, your house?" I don't want my parents to mistaken anything...

"My house? Baby, aren't you afraid I'll do something to you if you come to my house?" gasp!

I guess he heard me gasp. "Baby, I was just joking. Remember what I told you before? I won't do anything to you, just yet. My house it is then. So I guess we'll go directly to my house after school?"

"I guess so. Hey, Eunhyuk-ssi...can you promise me something?"

"Sure, I can promise you anything that's possible."

"Tomorrow after school, when we go to your house together, can you promise me that your 'girlfriends' won't attack me or anything afterwards?" Did I sound too innocent just now? But seriously, I don't wanna put my life in danger.

He chuckled. "Baby girl, you're too cute. And yes I can promise you that. I'll make sure nothing will happen to you even if you're not in my sight." My cheeks started to feel warm.

"Okay. You promised. If anything happens to me, I'll hate you forever! And how long am I gonna stay at your house to practice?"

"If you don't mind, you can stay for dinner."

"Stay for dinner? If it's bothersome, then I guess I shouldn't." Please don't tell me he'll introduce me to his parents.

"Naw, I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind having a pretty girl staying with them for dinner." I jinxed it. x.x

"I'll think about it." Then my bedroom door opened and my sister appeared. So I covered the mouthpiece of my phone and said, "Unnie, did you ever heard of knocking before opening someone's door?"

"Yes I've heard of that, but we're sisters right? Oh, you're on the phone? Who is it?"Why is she so nosy all of a sudden.

"It's Eunhyuk."

"The smart player?? Oh I wanna talk to him!"

"What?" Too late, before I could react, my dear sister took my phone and started talking to him.

"Hello? Eunhyuk-ssi? This is _____'s unnie. My sister told me about you.....Oh really?.....Haha, fantastic!....Yeah...mhmm...Nice talking to you, let me hand the phone back to my sister." Can she be more embarassing?!

"Hello? I'm sorry, my sister, she's a little weird."

He laughed. "No it's fine. So you told her about me?"

"Well, she kept on asking about who called me last time. So I told her it was you. And why did she say 'fantastic'?"

"Oh! I told her you're gonna come to my house tomorrow and stay for dinner." He sounded so cheeky.

"Lee Eunhyuk! Didn't I say I'll think about it?" Wow, so he made the decision afterall.

"I'm sorry hon. But I really want to eat dinner with you. I should let you rest now. Sweet dreams my princess."

"Alright, good night Eunhyuk-ssi." I was about to hang up.

"Wait! Just call me Eunhyuk. You don't have to be so polite when you're talking to me."

"Umm, okay...Eunhyuk-ah, didn't you say you wanted me to rest now?" I said in a teasing tone.

"Hehe, yeah. Good night and by the way, please know that I'll dream about you!" and he hung up.

I smiled. Maybe he isn't so bad...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope my fanfic is good enough for everyone so far! :D My brain seems like it's not turning very quickly :/ Anyways, enjoy and comments please! <3