Chapter 19

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

Days passed but whenever I see Eunhyuk, I just can't seem to get over that day when he kissed me T___T When we're practicing Vanilla Love and we look into each other's eyes, the image just flashes in my head and I can't continue singing. I need to get things straight...maybe I should go out to the park near my house and take a stroll.

I arrived at the park and began to walk around. There are so many children running around, screaming, playing, and laughing. I really miss those days when I had nothing to think about other than eat and have fun. Then I saw someone waving at me. Because he was so far away, I couldn't exactly tell who it is until he called out my name.

"______-ah!"

"Donghae oppa! What are you doing here?"

"I came out to have some fresh air. You?"

"Same. :] Wanna walk around with me?"

"Alright!"

We walked and then a soccer ball hit my leg. A cute little boy ran over. "Hyung, noona, may you pass me the ball please?" Aww he's so cute and did I mention he looks like Donghae?

Donghae smiled and passed the ball to the little boy. "Here ya go."

"Kamsahamnida!" But he didn't leave. "Uhh, hyung, can you come play with us? Pleaseeee!" He asked with puppy eyes while pointing toward his little group of friends.

"Go ahead Donghae oppa, I'll be cheering you on :D"

"And what's your name? I'm ______ noona, and he's Donghae hyung."

"My name is Devan. :D Donghae hyung, pleaseeeee!!!"

Donghae smiled and ruffled Devan's hair. "Alright."

I was standing at the side watching Donghae playing with the little kids. If you didn't know that Donghae just passed by, you'll probably mistaken Donghae is the appa playing with his son and his friends.

"Donghae oppa, Devan, hwaiting!!" I cheered. Then Donghae made a goal. He turned to me with a big smile on his face. I returned him with a thumbs up and I saw Devan running to him and hugged where it was the most convenient for him, Donghae's legs. This totally made my day. :] It wasn't long until the game ended. Donghae is really popular amongst kids.

I looked around. Donghae and Devan were no where in sight. Where'd they go? Then when I turned, an ice cream cone was right in front of my face.

"OH! That scared me x]"

"I went to buy Devan ice cream cuz it's so hot after playing soccer, so I thought you might want one too. :]"

"Awww, thank you. :] What about yourself?"

"Devan is holding onto it."

"Noona! Thank you for watching me play! Do you think I'll become a soccer star??" He asked innocently.

"If you keep the passion you have for soccer now, you'll become a huge soccer star one day Devan. :]"

"Really??? :D"

Then a woman walked over to us.

"Devan! Where have you been?"

"Oh! Aunty Song! Long time no see." Donghae greeted the woman. I looked at him, confused.

"She's a friend of my umma."

"Umma, you know Donghae hyung?"

"Neh, Donghae hyung is umma's friend's son."

":O YAY!! Donghae hyung, you'll have to come and play soccer with me often!"

"Haha, I will. :]"

"Sorry if Devan was bothering you guys for too long. :] And this young lady is?"

"She's _____ noona. Umma, isn't she pretty?"

"Haha, yes Devan, she's very pretty. Miss _______, nice meeting you and I'm sorry if Devan was bothering you."

"Oh, of course not Mrs.Song, Devan wasn't bothering me at all. And nice meeting you too. :]"

"Donghae-ah, is she your girlfriend? Because she's a very nice girl."

"No...she's not. If only I can find a girlfriend like her." He leaned closer to Mrs. Song and whispered something in her ears which I can sorta make out, "Appa and Umma already booked her as their daughter-in-law for my hyung." WOAH! I hope I'm hearing wrong, because afterall, he was whispering it...

"Oh, haha. Then good for Eunhyuk. We should get going now. Please tell your umma, appa, and Eunhyuk I said hello. :] Good bye Miss _______."

"Neh, good bye Mrs. Song. And bye Devan, see you next time. -waves- :]"

"Bye Donghae hyung." He gave Donghae a hug and when I hugged him, he kissed me on the cheeks. "Bye noona! I can't wait to see you again!"

After Mrs. Song and Devan left, it was just me and Donghae again.

"Sorry _____-ah, we didn't really get to walk around."

"No it's fine. I had more fun watching you and Devan play soccer. :]"

"Hey..."

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna go to the movies with me tomorrow?" O.O

"The movies? Tomorrow?"

"Yeah...I mean it's fine if you don't wanna go..."

"No no, I didn't mean that. I was just surprised that you're asking me. :] Sure, why not."

":D Really? Okay, then I'll come pick you up at 6 tomorrow. And I need your phone number."

"Oh here ya go." I gave him my phone number. "And I should head back home now. Bye Donghae oppa. See you tomorrow :]"

"Alright, bye ____-ah." I began walking in the direction of my house and started to think, 'Donghae just asked me to watch a movie with him. I guess it'll be a date kind of thing? I really wonder if there was some weird relationship I had with the Lee's in my past life. Lee Eunhyuk, the player whom I'm suppose to make him fall for me, Lee Donghae, the one who's asking me to go on a date with him. Most importantly, they're brothers! >< Kim______, what have you got yourself into.'

I finally reached home and my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"______!"

"Yes Eunhyuk?"

"Can you go to the movies with me tomorrow?" WHAT IS UP WITH THE LEE BROTHERS AND MOVIES!!! ><''

"Uh, mianhe Eunhyuk-ah, I'm going to the movies with someone tomorrow."

"Awww, with who?"

"ermm...." How am I suppose to tell him his brother asked me.

"Is it Donghae?"

":O How'd you know?"

"Lucky guess. Oh well then, but you have to promise me something since you can't go the movies with me."

"What do I have to promise you?"

"We need to have a day out. Just you and me. The whole day." THE WHOLE DAY? Will I be able to handle him?

"-sigh- Fine. We'll decide the day later on alright?"

"Haha, okay. I can't wait! Bye _____-ah, I miss you!!" And he hung up. I tossed my phone onto the couch, slowly dragged myself there, and plopped down on the couch. Wahhh! Since when did everything become so complicated? T___T I still remember back then, how I used to wish that a guy will appear in my life, and guess what? IT CAME TRUE x.x except, it's not just a guy, IT'S TWO GUYS THAT ARE BROTHERS! Aren't I like the luckiest girl on earth....-____-''

I yelled out loud, "UMMA!!! T____T SOMEBODY! PLEASE! SPARE ME! -sniffles-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

I called ______ and when I found out that she's going to the movies with Donghae tomorrow, my heart dropped a little. If Donghae wasn't my brother, there's no way I would let ______ go to the movies with anyone other than me. -sigh- I wonder if she have feelings for one of us...Now, I actually believe situations in dramas will come true. Back then when I see my mom watch dramas where 2 brothers fell in love with the same girl and at the end she only chooses one or none at all, there's always someone that's gonna be heartbroken. I always thought those were stupid and that won't happen in reality. But I just proved myself wrong, it can happen...At least I'll get to spend a whole day with her soon!

Donghae's POV

Yes!! _____ agreed to go and watch a movie with me tomorrow. I'm so excited!! -happy dance- I started going through my closet. What should I wear tomorrow? Hmm..... Ah! I should ask hyung!! Wait...will he help me find an outfit? o.O Afterall, we are rivals..Nah, my hyung's a nice person. So I called him.

"Lee Donghae, why are you calling my cellphone instead of walking over to my room to talk to me?"

"Hyung, can you come over to my room for a while? I need some help from you."

"What kind of help? Getting rid of a spider for you again?"

"No! Hyung, just come over! Bali!!"

"Okay okay, I'm coming. Sheesh!"

Hyung finally arrived!

"What is it? It better be something urgent. It wastes energy to walk all the way to your room from mine when I'm tired."

"Hyung, fashion emergency is urgent right?!"

"For the date with _____ tomorrow?"

":O How'd you know?"

"I have my ways. :P And why should I help you choose an outfit hm?"

"Because you're my hyung, I'm your dongsaeng, and you love me just like how I love you. -cheeky grin-"

"Haha, fine. Although I don't really wanna help you, I'll still do so because I'm so nice."

We started to look through my closet and hyung suddenly stopped looking and glared at me.

"So this is where my shirt have been hiding from me!"

"Hehe, mianhe. I sorta forgot to return it to you after wearing it last time. Plus, when I look through my closet and you're not around, the shirt reminds me of you. :D"

"Whatever, you can keep it if it reminds you of me." "Oh, how about this outfit?" http://media.photobucket.com/image/donghae/XxinsanefreakxX/Super%20Junior/donghae.jpg?o=353 A/N I know, it's only has the top, but let's just say he's wearing jeans with that okay? ;D

":D Hyung, you're awesome."

"I know I am, I was born with awesomeness."

"Mhmm, and that's why you have an awesome dongsaeng as well."

"yah yah! Me being awesome doesn't mean you will be awesome too. xD"

"Hyung, that's not nice!!"

"Okay, fine, you're awesome too, but you're just not as awesome compared to me. Is that better? XD"

"T____T no."

"Then what'd you want me to say?"

"umm I want you to say...Lee Donghae is the awesome-est dongsaeng ever!"

"Haha, dream on fishy. I'm going back to my room." He was almost out my bedroom door but he turned around and said, "Good night Donghae-ah. Don't be too excited that you can't sleep. If you wake up with panda eyes tomorrow, ______ will think I beat you up. -smile-"

"Okay hyung ^^ good night."

Eunhyuk's POV

I can't believe what I'm doing. I'm helping Donghae pick out an outfit for his date tomorrow...T___T Am I slowly becoming a good person? Just like those hyungs in dramas? -sigh- Donghae-ah, because I'm your hyung, I want you to be happy, but I don't want to see you heartbroken if _______ chooses me in the end. But if she chooses you, I'll be sure to congratulate you guys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo! two chapters in one day :D Enjoy and comments please <3 and thanks to all of you who reads my fanfic ^^