Chapter 32

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Eunhyuk's POV

I'm late to school but I don't care. I was about to enter my English class until Hailey linked arms with me.

"Let's go in together Eunhyuk-ah. :]"

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. Everyone was staring at us. Minho and Jonghyun gave me a look that said WTF? And ______ just stared. I didn't even bother pushing Hailey away because she'll cling onto me again anyways.

"Eunhyuk and Hailey, you two are late. Very late. Class will be over in 15 minutes and now you guys arrive?"

"Teacher, why the hell are you being pissed off at us for being late?" I asked, annoyed.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR TEACHER THIS WAY WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S LATE??" Her face was gradually turning to the color of a tomato.

I stood up and was about to retort, but _______ grabbed my hand. When I looked at her, she shook her head and mouthed the words no, you're gonna get in trouble. sit down. Then I heard Hailey get out of her seat and she was heading toward _______....and pushed her. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Don't touch him. You guys aren't together anymore. Right Eunhyuk?" I could hear murmurs of "What? Since when?" "I knew it, Eunhyuk was just playing with her."

I glanced at _______ and she was just looking down. -sigh- I looked over at the direction of Minho and Jonghyun. And they weren't liking this. They told me a while ago that they want to be ______'s friend because she was different.

"Do you mind?" Minho asked casually.

"Yeah, why are you causing such a scene in the classroom Hailey-ssi?" Jonghyun added.

"And that short skirt of yours, I bet you really enjoy having s staring at your huh?" Minho smirked.

"Minho-ah, I don't think she just enjoys its, that probably satisfies her too. -chuckles- Typical for a girl like her."

A few students laughed. I smiled to myself. Good job guys, humiliating her in front of everyone.

"Haha, she's probably a leech in her past life too." Minho joked. And Jonghyun and him said together, "Clinging onto Eunhyuk hyung ALL DAY LONG!!" They bursted into a fit of laughter.

I looked at Hailey and her face was beet red. It seems like there was smoke coming out from her ears, like a choo choo train! XDD I also turned to look at the fatty. She cleared . So I guess she was trying to refrain herself from laughing too eh? I lightly pushed her away.

"Hailey, you're embarassing me here. If you didn't push ______ in the first place, no one would've said anything."

"Okay students. Calm down now. Eunhyuk and Hailey, I'm gonna let you guys go this time only. -smiles- You guys brought this class some entertainment."

WTF? Man, I never knew fatty was such a cool teacher. x]

*Ring!*

________ finished packing her belongings and was about to leave, but I pulled her back.

"Can we talk?" I can't stand this any longer. I'm willing to listen to her explanation.

"Maybe after school. Alright?"

"Okay." I was delighted. :]

Your POV

Why does he want to talk to me all of a sudden? -sigh- I'm so confused.

School finally ended. I felt my phone vibrate twice. It was a text message from Eunhyuk. Meet me at the cafe across from school. Here it comes...

I was walking alone and I kept on hearing footsteps behind me but whenever I turn around, there's no one there...Okay...I quickened my pace but I can still sense that someone is following me. Then someone covered my mouth and dragged me into the nearby alley. I was thrown to the ground. Ouch....I gasped. It was Hailey, Christine and Stella. But this time, there are 2 more guys with them. Not just guys, but very BUFF guys. O.O''

"Hi _______. :] Did you know why Eunhyuk and I were both late this morning?"

"I don't care..."

She stepped closer. "But I want you to know. He was at my house last night." She whispered into my ears, "We slept together too. -smirk-"

I blinked. Why is she telling me this? Then I felt my phone vibrate. I have a feeling it's Eunhyuk, so when they weren't looking, I took out my phone and whispered into it, "Eunhyuk-ah, help!!!"

I could hear panic in his voice. "______-ah! Where are you?" Uh oh! Hailey turned around.

"YOU FACE!!" And slapped me hard on my cheeks.

"Ahhh!!!" I cried with pain. I was already laying on the floor and I saw her nod her head. The two guys stepped closer to me and starting touching me.

"Go away!" I stuggled while trying to push them away, but no use...they were too strong.

One guy touched my cheeks. "You're a pretty girl, but too bad we're gonna destroy you!"

Tears were streaming down my face. Eunhyuk, where are you when I need you...

"YAH! What the hell do you guys think you're doing?!" It's Eunhyuk!! He ran over to me but the two guys blocked him.

"Argh!!" Eunhyuk punched one of them and kicked the other one. They were already on the floor. He ran to my side and hugged me tightly. "______-ah, are you okay?" Then he pulled away and started inspecting my arms if they had scratches on them. "Did they touch you?" He was furious. "Oppa..."

"YOU BASTARDS!" When he turned around to beat the two guys up, they were already armed with baseball bats. They started throwing punches and kicks to each other. One of the guys punched Eunhyuk and that caused him to fall to the floor.

"NO!" I screamed. He turned to me and said, "I'm okay." It pains me to see him getting hurt because of me. Hailey, Christine, and Stella were just standing there and watching. How can they just stand there?? I thought they went head over heels for Eunhyuk??

Finally, the two guys were on the ground groaning with pain. Eunhyuk walked wobbly towards me and grabbed my hand. "Let's go."

I gasped. "Watch out!!!" It was too late, one of the guys smashed a brick that was laying on the floor somewhere onto the back of Eunhyuk's head. No....I was crying harder.

"Eunhyuk-ah..." I took off my jacket and pressed it onto the back of his head, trying to stop the blood.

Hailey, Christine, and Stella gasped and ran away. So did the two guys.

Eunhyuk still had a little bit of consciousness. "Remember what I said before? I'll always be here to protect you..." and he passed out.

I dialed the emergency phone number. Eunhyuk-ah...please me okay....please...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey :D I hope this chapter is good enough! Because I'm not exactly satisfied with this chapter. :/ Anyways, enjoy and comments please!! <3