Chapter 16

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

-Next day at school in History class-

I'm sitting down at my desk and listening to my teacher's "interesting" lecture.

"Students, I know a teacher shouldn't be saying this, but I'm really tired today, so why don't you guys have free time for the remaining 40 minutes while I just sit and grade your quizzes?"

Seriously? Perfect, I'm not in the mood for his lectures anyways. Soon, everyone got out of their seats and started visiting their friends. Sigh, and I thought I can have some quiet time.

"Hey, ______-ah." Leeteuk said while smiling.

"Do you mind having us around?" Sungmin looked so innocent with his crystal clear eyes.

"Of course not. There are empty seats around here anyways, so have a seat. :]" It's nice to have friends in your classes ^^

"I heard about what happened yesterday....are you alright?" Leeteuk asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine, although I sorta wish it didn't happen at all. Now the whole school knows Kim _______ was slapped by a girl just because she was staring at Eunhyuk. -___-"

"Nobody wants these kind of things to happen to themselves. At least you have us around to protect and comfort you if you need us! :D" If all guys were like Sungmin, this world would be awesome.

"Awww, that's really nice of you to say Sungminnie. I still can't believe you guys don't have girlfriends. :/"

"Teukie hyung! Did you hear that? She called me Sungminnie! <3"

"T___T Sungmin-ah, stop spazzing now."

"-pout- I was just delighted..."

"Is Teukie oppa jealous? Hm?" I asked with a teasing tone.

Then Leeteuk started laughing. WOAH! Is that like 5 octaves or what? "Sungmin-ah! She called me oppa and she just called you Sungminnie xP"

"Hyung...-____-"

Haha, if they appeared sooner in my school life, I can tell it'll be interesting :] Then I had an idea.

"Ohhh, Teukie oppa, Sungmin oppa. You guys wanna stop by my house after school?"

"What for?" They looked confused.

"You'll see. Do you guys have a car?"

"Leeteuk hyung drives me to school. We're next door neighbors."

"Awesome! Meet me by the front gate after the bell. I hope you don't mind driving us to my house Leeteuk oppa. ^^"

"I don't mind, but why do you want us to go to your house?"

"Didn't I say you guys will find out later?! XD" Muahaha, time to find them a girlfriend :D

-Lunch time-

I was walking to the normal table where Yoona, Tiff and I usually sit. During English class, Eunhyuk tried talking to me, but I ignored him. How am I suppose to take action this way? T__T Lee Eunhyuk, why are you always in my head? BAM!

"Owww... I'm sorry!" I looked up and saw him.

"Oh _____-ah, are you okay? You need to not space out while walking."

"Hmp." I was gonna turn around and walk away but Eunhyuk grabbed my arm.

"Wait, I need to talk to you."

"What is there to talk about between us?"

"A lot." He started dragging me to the grass area of the school. It wasn't exactly quiet there, but it was peaceful enough for quite a few couples to spend time there during lunch.

"So what do you wanna talk to me about?"

"_____-ah, I'm so sorry about yesterday. I.."

"Stop, I don't want to hear anymore about that from you. If this is the only thing you wanna talk to me about, then I'm leaving." I was about to walk away.

"I'm not done yet. I have something else to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I...."

Eunhyuk's POV

Oh my gosh, I'm so nervous x.x

"I..._____-ah, I think I -whispers- like you."

"I can't hear you. Repeat it please."

"I think I -mumbles- like you." -blushes-

"-____- YAH! repeat it loud enough so that I can hear you."

"Kim _______, I like you!" There, I said it.

"O.O You what?"

"Do you need me to say that again even louder so you can 'hear' ?-smirk-"

"Um no. -blushes-"

I feel so much lighter after telling her how I feel.

Your POV

So he likes me? Wow, I guess I don't to put in much effort to make him fall for me. That's great. Why am I blushing though?

"So you wanna go to the movies with me after school?"

"Sorry, can't today. And did I say I can accept the fact that you like me yet? I don't think so. -smile-"

"D: So you're saying that you will never become my girlfriend?"

"Well I didn't say that. We can date, but only under some conditions."

"What conditions?"

"One, you can't call me honey until I'm officially your girlfriend. Two, you can't tell the whole school that we're dating. Third, you need to cut off some of your player attitude. And fourth, we can't have physical contact unless I give you permission. The most important part is the player attitude. You know why? Cuz I hate players!! :D" I feel so satisfied with myself.

"O.O That's a lot..."

"You can choose not to follow those conditions. If you choose not to, then bye Eunhyuk-ssi." I pretended to walk away.

"Okay okay, I accept."

I turned around. "Really? Alright then. Sorry, no movie today. :]"

"May I know why?"

"Leeteuk and Sungmin oppa are gonna come over to my house." Teehee, he'll probably be jealous XD

"Why are Sungmin and Leeteuk hyung going to your house?"

"Personal reasons that I don't feel like telling you just yet. x] Unless..."

"Unless what?"

MUAHAHA! "AEGYO!! :D"

"WTF?! Kim _____ are you kidding me?"

"I guess someone doesn't wanna know then.."

He sighed and started to puff up his cheeks. "Pleaseeeee :D" Then he started to swing his arms around a little. (I'm dying here while typing this <3 Ahhh!)

Oh gosh, he's so cute <3 I laughed slightly and pinched his cheeks. "Aww, that was cute ^^ Fine, I'll tell you. I wanna try and match up Sungmin and Leeteuk with someone. They seem like they really want a girlfriend."

Eunhyuk nodded in agreement. "Mhmm, they really want one."

"-bright smile- You wanna help me out then?"

"Okay! :D"

I think we just got closer just now.

Nobody's POV

But little did they know, there was someone watching and listening to their conversation from far away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo :D I hope this chapter isn't lame or anything. Enjoy and comments please! :D And thank you to all of you who subscribed <333