Chapter 12

Falling in Love While Changing You...

It's a little too early to sleep for a Saturday so I decided to update a short chapter ^^

Donghae's POV

When I stepped into hyung's room with curiosity, wondering who the guest was, I was so shocked to see such a beautiful girl. Her wavy long black hair, big round eyes, fair skin, definitely my hyung's ideal girl, but so is mine...

"Annyonghaseyo, I'm ______." And she smiled at me.

I stuttered. "Uh h-hi, I'm Dongh-hae." Gosh I sounded like a weirdo >< and from the corner of my eyes, I can see Eunhyuk hyung glaring at me. Umma, please save me!

Then I heard my mom yell, "TIME FOR DINNER!" umma, kamsahamnida!

-gulps- "Hyung, it's time for dinner." and I dashed out of his room. I heard ______ say something, and I blushed knowing what she said.

Eunhyuk's POV

When Donghae barged into my room and started staring at ______, I started to feel jealous. ______ didn't greet me that way when I first talked to her...She even said Donghae was cute! Please don't tell me Donghae is gonna go for her.

-Downstairs at the dining table-

"______-ah, I hope you enjoy the dishes that I asked the kitchen to prepare."

"Mrs. Lee, I'm sure I'll eat well tonight. -smile-"

"Oh, what a well-mannered girl!"

"Thank you Mr. Lee."

While we're eating, I'll glance at Donghae once a while and I'll catch him staring at ______. And once he notices my glance, he'll look down at his bowl. I've always wanted to find a girl for Donghae, but...I don't want to give up on ______...

Your POV

When we were eating at the dining table, I can feel the tense atmosphere between Eunhyuk and Donghae. Is it because of me? -sigh- I'm so glad dinner is over now. I can leave.

"Eunhyuk-ah, I should go now. It's getting late."

"Okay, I'll give you a ride home."

"No! I mean it's okay, I'll just take a cab or the bus." Should I let him find out where I live?

"Uh uh, it's dark outside. There's no way I'm letting you go home alone."

"But!" I started to protest but it didn't work.

"No buts, I'm taking you home."

"-sigh- Fine." I know I won't win even if I continue to protest.

He smiled. "Good girl. Let's go now." We started to walk toward the door. But before that, I walked to the living room.

"Mr. and Mrs. Lee, it's getting late, I should get going now. It was nice meeting you too and thank you for the meal tonight. -bows 90 degrees-"

Mr. Lee looked at Mrs. Lee and they both smiled. "It was nice meeting you too _____-ah. You should come to our house more often. I need company anyways." Mrs. Lee is so nice.

"Umma, she'll come back for sure." Eunhyuk said and I saw Donghae look at me. "We still need to practice our song for the English project."

"Fantastic! Now Eunhyuk-ah, take her home before her parents start to worry." Mr. Lee said.

So we left the house and Eunhyuk and I were in the car. It was quiet. Neither one of us made a sound after I told him my address. I decided to break the silence.

"Eunhyuk-ah, today was fun at your house." I hope I didn't sound weird.

"Really? That's nice to know." I'm surprised he didn't call me "honey" or anything...

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He looked at me and it was awkward all over again. We kept quiet until we almost reached my house.

"So you do live near my neighborhood. Why didn't you tell me earlier when we were going to my house?"

"Uhhh..." I didn't know what to say.

"Are you afraid that I'll bother you or something?" Ouch, that stung a little.

"Umm, I guess so." I turned my head to look at him. He looked a little hurt.

"I won't...It's here right?"

"Yeah."

"Mkay."

I opened the passenger door and stepped out. Before I closed it, "Eunhyuk-ah, thanks for the ride home. Good night. -smile-"

He didn't look at me. "Mmm, no problem and yeah, good night to you too." and he drove away.

I took out my keys, opened the door, and walked directly to my room after telling my parents that I'm home. After I got into my room, I flopped onto my bed, belly first. Why is he so cold all of a sudden? His mood completely changed after Donghae went into his room...He didn't call me honey or sweetie or baby once after that either. It's so weird...I wonder what's going on. I hope it's nothing bad. Wait, am I worried about him?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is pretty much a lame chapter, but I really felt like updating because there seriously wasn't anything for me to do other than sleep. x] Enjoy and comments please!