Chapter 22

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Eunhyuk's POV

Flashback

-the day before the English duet performance-

I want to do something that will surprise ______ while we're singing. I can't ask Sungmin or Leeteuk hyung to help me or anything...Hm...who should I ask....? AHA! Minho and Jonghyun! My friends in English class!! A/N Yay! SHINee appearance ^^

"Hello?"

"Minho-ah!"

"Oh, hyung! What's up?"

"Are you and Jonghyun hanging out together right now?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Let's meet at Bubble Cafe in 10 minutes. Can you guys make it?" A/N I know, Bubble Cafe is lame x]

"Alright, I'll tell Jonghyun. See you later hyung!"

-Bubble Cafe-

I walked in and saw Jonghyun and Minho waving at me.

"Hyung, over here!"

I waved back and quickly walked over. "Hey you guys :] Ready to sing in front of the whole class tomorrow?"

"No >< Hyung, you can't believe how ugly my partner's voice is...It's so....deep!" Jonghyun cried.

"Maybe you can sing the girl part and she can sing the guy part. x]"

I heard Minho's deep voice. "Haha, Eunhyuk hyung, Jonghyun had been stressing out about their song ever since the day we were given the assignment. XD"

I patted Jonghyun's back. "I'm sure your voice will make the song sound nice no matter what. And I need help from you guys."

"Help? From us? This is the first." Minho joked.

"I'm serious! It's about the English duet for tomorrow. I'm planning to having some special effects in between the performance."

"Special effects? As in confettii? XD"

"Can you guys take me seriously? Please T___T"

Minho laughed and grabbed Jonghyun's arm. "Hyung's desperate!!"

I curled my hand into a fist and showed it to them. "Do you guys really want to get a taste of my punch?" I was just joking, I'll never hit them. They're one of my favorite dongsaengs. ^^

Jonghyun looks scared. "Hyung, we're just playing around. Relax ^^"

Minho is just extremely playful today. "Hyung, I don't think you can reach my face though...xD"

"CHOI MINHO! Just because you're taller doesn't mean anything to me!!" >< RAWR, he just had to bring up our height difference.

"Keke, hyung, I'm just playing. So how'd you want us to help?"

"So when it's my turn, you guys ahfkdfhiaefjkalsdufienfakldufwnfkeianeflkadufwionf. okay?"

Minho and Jonghyun nodded. "Mhmm. Got it!"

-Present, English class-

"Ready?"

"I guess so..."

I looked over at Minho and Jonghyun. They nodded and patted their bags. And we began to sing.

Ever since I fell in love, I can only see you

My heart is beating so fast  I can tell ______ is still nervous.

Hug me deep against your chest, while walking on the sidewalk, be sure to kiss me As she sang this line, I pulled her into a hug, just like how the lyrics were written. I stared into her eyes, leaned closer and acted as if I'm going to kiss her.

To throw little tantrums on purpose and to put on a cute act.

Minho and Jonghyun started blowing bubbles around us. _______ stared at me with a what-the-hell look on her face. I just simply smiled.

To know your heart by the look of your eyes, to stay close together even if it's hot. To link arms tight while walking, and in front of your house, give you a sweet kiss. There were soon bubbles everywhere around us. I can hear the girls squealing and exclaiming how jealous they were. When I looked over, I saw ______ blush.

Cause I love you (I love you) Cause I need you (I need you) x2 Minho continued blowing bubbles while Jonghyun ran to his bag and passed me a heart shaped plushie. http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/340849929/Plush_cushion_plush_pillow_in_heart_shape.jpg

I handed it ______, nodding my head, signaling her to hold onto it. We stared at each other while I was singing, I didn't want to take my eyes off her. (A/N The lyrics are too much for me to post, so I'll skip some parts.)

Cause I love you (I love you) Cause I need you (I need you) x2 

If I dont see you even for one day, I want to give you a kiss, I want to kiss, the sweet you. 'til you can't breathe and are about to burst, I'll hug you.

Minho stopped blowing bubbles, Jonghyun took over that place. Instead, Minho took out a bag of rose petals and started sprinkling them around _____ and me. Together: Until the end of time, I'll love you. After meeting you, each day is exciting. After meeting you, each day my heart greets with flutters. After meeting you each day grows shorter. After meeting you, each day's end leaves me wistful. After meeting you, each day is mild and soft. After meeting you, each day is filled with happiness. After meeting you, I became a princess and after meeting you, I'm a happy girl. Some of the petals fell on her hair...I smiled and removed them for her. She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes of hers when I held her hand.

Cause I love you (I love you) Cause I need you (I need you) x2  Right before we ended the song, Jonghyun ran to his bag again and handed me a teddy bear with roses. With my free hand, I gave her the teddy bear. After she took it, I pulled her into a hug. I gave Minho and Jonghyun a smile while they were cheering. I scanned around the room; the fatty looked satisfied, the guys looked jealous, and the girls, they looked pissed. But whatever. x] All I really care right now is that I have a reason to hug ______. She pulled away and her face was bright pink. I feel so satisfied.

"Now this is what you call a performance!!" The fatty exclaimed. "Eunhyuk and _______, you guys get an automatic A for this semester due to your effort for this assignment."

"Kamsahamnida!" ______ and I said together. When we sat down at our desks, ______ handed me back the plushie and the teddy bear.

I shook my head. "They're for you. :]"

"But..."

"Keep them."

"I..."

"Kim _______. You have to listen to me this time. :] Keep them."

"Alright then...and thanks for earning us an automatic A for this semester. :]"

"^^ No problem. Hey, let's celebrate tonight! Since we got such a decent grade on this assignment!!"

"Okay, how are we gonna celebrate? o.O"

"I'll come pick you up at 6 tonight. You'll receive a call from me first so you'll have time to change. :]"

"So I guess we're going out for dinner or something?"

"Mhmm ^^"

"Hey, can this count as the 'spending a whole day with you deal'?" She asked cutely.

"Uh uh! D:< No way! Don't even try to escape from that Kim _______. -smirk-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

The day is finally over! Yay!!!  I looked at the teddy bear and plushie that I'm holding onto. He really is sweet....-smile- Maybe he really isn't so bad...I might even have more than just a little teensy bit of feelings for him.

"_______!" Donghae called my name.

"Oh, Donghae-oppa. :]"

"Why are you carrying so much stuff?"

"Haha, these are the stuff that Eunhyuk gave me while we were singing our duet. :]"

"Oh really?" He looked a little uncomfortable.

"Donghae oppa. Gwenchaneyo?"

"_______-ah, I know this is sudden. But I really wanna ask you before it's too late. Can you be my girlfriend?"

"O.O uh I....err...Donghae oppa...mianhe....I..I don't wanna hurt you but I'm sorry. I can't be your girlfriend. My heart, it belongs to someone already."

I know I'm not just saying that. Lee Eunhyuk, it's all your fault. That's just part of the reason, the other part is, yeah....my mission.

Donghae gave me a small smile. "It's hyung isn't it? You've fallen for him."

I felt myself blush. "Hehe...I think so...but hey, Donghae oppa, didn't you say that you've always wanted a younger sister?"

"Yeah, do you wanna be my younger sister then? :D"

"Of course! I'll love to have a real oppa like you ^^"

Donghae ruffled my hair and chuckled. "And I'll love to have a sister like you."

"Awww oppa :]" And we hugged. "I'm glad you understand :]"

"Since I can't be the one whom you will give your heart to, but I can always be the oppa the protects my little dongsaeng <3"

No one's POV

While Donghae and ______ hugged, they didn't know that someone saw them from afar, Eunhyuk. Since he was far away, he couldn't hear what they were saying. All he saw was them hugging each other. He curled his hands into a fist and walked away while whispering to himself, "Donghae, ________, chukahae..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally updated!!! :D I've been stressing out the whole day yesterday about my physics test T__T I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter ^^ comments please <3