Chapter 45

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Eunhyuk's POV

I.CAN'T.BELIEVE.IT!! _______ lied to me. She didn't get married. But she wouldn't just leave me like this....ARGH I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT!! >< I curled my hands into a fist and went looking for her. Then I saw her in the parking lot talking to Yoona and Tiffany. Anger boiled up inside me. I walked closer to her and grabbed her hand.

"_______, I need to talk to you. NOW." and pulled her to a park nearby, where it was quiet. Surprisingly, she silently followed.

We soon reached the park and I let go of her hand, not bothering looking to see her facial expressions.

"Why did you lie to me?" I asked coldly.

"I....."

"WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME??" I abruptly turned around to face her with anger in my eyes. She looked frightened.

"Eunhyuk, I didn't lie to you...I really did leave to get married." She spoke softly.

"Then why did Tiffany and Yoona said you're not?"

"Because Junsu and I got our parents to change their minds about us getting married."

"o.O Junsu?"

Your POV

"Your friend, Kim Junsu. I didn't want to make him break up with his girlfriend, so we begged our dads to cancel the marriage."

He looked at me with hurt in his eyes. "You didn't want to make him break up with his girlfriend, that's the only reason why you asked your dad to cancel the marriage?"

"Pretty much, yeah." I know I'm weird, I like to mess around with him. "Plus, don't you have Gyuri now. Why should you care about my presence?"

"Gyuri? Although we're together, our relationship is more like friends than lovers. We both know really well. Besides, we made a pact, we'll be a couple until one side finds someone they truly love." He stared at me deep in the eyes.

"And why are you telling me this?"

"Because you're the only one I love." I kept a straight face but secretly smiled inside, I heard the words that I always loved to hear.

"Didn't I tell you to move on and forget about me?" Maybe I'll just push it a little more...x]

"Do you really think it's possible for me to forget about you?" He asked softly.

"Um..why n-" Before I could finish what I had to say, Eunhyuk's soft lips crashed onto mines. My heart stopped. Everytime we touch, my heart stops...Oh Eunhyuk, can I really stand not having you by my side? I embraced everything that was happening at the moment and kissed him back. 

We pulled away and Eunhyuk gave me one of the tightest hugs ever.

"Baby, I missed you..."

"I missed you too."

"You know, it was so awkward to see your sister and Sungmin hyung together. :]"

"Aww, how so?"

"They remind me of us-"

I narrowed my eyes and asked, "And how does that make it awkward hm?"

He chuckled. "Honey, you didn't even let me finish. It was awkward because it seems like I'm watching a real life show about us, but the girl standing next to me wasn't you."

"Ewww....." I scrunched up my nose. "I don't like cheesy guys. XD"

"Hey! -pout-"

"Awww, you're so cute. -pinches his cheeks-" Then I felt my phone vibrate.

"Yeobosayo? Oh unnie."

"OMFG ________!!!!!!!"

"Unnie!! What's wrong?? Calm down and tell me slowly." I was panicking along with her. I looked at Eunhyuk and he mouthed the words Is everything okay? And I mouthed back, I don't know.

"Aigoo!!"

"Unnie!! Tell me what's wrong! Don't just call me, tell me a little of the beginning and STOP TELLING ME THE REST. T____T"

"Uh....."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello hello~ :D I finally updated! This chapter is dedicated to my friend, it's her b-day today!! :D Hope you guys enjoy the chappie. Comments are loved.

BTW!! I'm gonna start a new fanfic soon. :D Once I get it started, I hope you guys can support that one too. ^^ Ily you readers <33