Chapter 15

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Eunhyuk's POV

"YOU DID WHAT?" He skipped school because of _____??

"We had fun! We went on roller coasters together, ate cotton candy together, and...-blushes- went on the ferris wheel together...*w*"

The ferris wheel? Isn't that for couples? I'm so jealous...:/"The ferris wheel? Roller coasters? Lee Donghae, aren't you afraid of heights?"

"Yeah I know, but while we were on the ferris wheel, I got to hold her hand!! :D"

Okay, breathe Eunhyuk! You can't start boiling up now! "Hold.her.hand?"

Donghae nodded his head. "Mhmmm."

"YOU HELD HER HAND!!!!" Screw it, I can't hold in my jealousy!

"H-hyung...relax D: I was just trying to help her lighten up her mood...-whispers- unlike you..."

"What'd you say?" I squinted at him.

"You know what I'm talking about." He gave me one last look before walking up the stairs.

-sigh- ______-ah, mianhe...

-Eunhyuk's room-

I had been pacing back and forth in my room. Should I call her? Arghhh! I don't know what to do x.x

Then the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs to see who it is. Teukie and Sungmin hyung. I opened the door and let them in. They don't look too happy.

"Eunhyuk-ah, let's talk in your room." Teukie hyung looks serious. Sungmin just lightly patted my back.

-Eunhyuk's room-

Leeteuk hyung looked at me and asked, "So you wanna tell us what happened today in your English class?"

I looked down. "I-I..."

"How can you let that happen to _____? She's a very nice girl." Sungmin hyung looked pissed.

"Wait, you guys talked to her before?"

"Yeah, we're in the same history class. And let's get back to what we were talking about."

"Hyung, I don't know what got into me...It's just that after I found out...." Should I tell them about Donghae?

"Find out what?" Leeteuk and Sungmin hyung asked with curiosity.

I took a deep breath. "I think Donghae likes ______."

"Bwoh? Seriously?" Sungmin sounded so surprised and Leeteuk just stared.

"I think so...ever since that day he saw ______, he had been staring at her. Whenever _____ is being mentioned, he starts blushing. And Donghae never cuts school, but today...he cut school because he took her to the amusement park to cheer her up."

"This is getting serious. Brothers becoming love rivals?" Leeteuk shook his head.

"Are you planning on giving up? Is that why you let incident happen?" Sungmin hyung sure understands me.

"I don't know if I should give up...and I didn't let that incident happen on purpose. I was gonna stop Stella but she was just too fast x.x Hyung, should I give up on ______?" Maybe Sungmin and Leeteuk will help me find the answer.

"I don't know Eunhyuk-ah...Ever since that girl left you, I haven't seen you so serious about a girl." Teukie hyung was right...

"Yeah. Eunhyuk-ah, you decide."

"I..." Before I could answer, Donghae stepped into my room.

"Hyung...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was gonna take a little nap until....

"______!!" Yoona and Tiffany screamed my name.

"Since when did you guys get into my house and in my room?!"

"Um like a minute ago?"

Tiffany ran over to my side and placed her hands on my cheeks. "Which side did that slap you? D:" Sorry about the foul language :]

"Tiffany, it's fine. It's the past."

"No it's not okay! How dare she slap you!" Yoona is slowly turning red. "And Eunhyuk didn't bother stopping her? URGH THAT FRIKKIN MONKEY BOY!"

I giggled. "Monkey boy?"

"Don't tell me you don't think he looks like one." Yoona said matter-of-factly.

"Not really...He's actually kinda cute when he's not acting conceited." what did i just say? ><

Tiffany gasped. "What did you just say _____-ah! You're saying that he's cute even after the incident today??"

"Well, it isn't exactly his fault...It's mainly that girl who slapped me."

"STOP DEFENDING HIM!" Yoona is getting really mad. "Do you like him or something? And remember, even if you do, you can't. The mission." Thanks a lot for reminding me about that part.

"I don't like him...it's just, I want to treat him like a friend."

Tiffany smiled. "Don't all relationships start off by being friends?"

"TIFFANY!" Yoona and I screamed together.

"What? -innocent smile- I'm just saying..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae's POV

I was gonna walk downstairs to get a bottle of water and I heard hyung talking to Leeteuk and Sungmin hyung. I knew it, hyung's new target is ______. Give up? Is hyung planning to give up on her because of me? No, I can't accept that. I have to be a man and have a fair competition to see who can win ______'s heart. So I opened the door to hyung's room and stepped in.

"Hyung, you can't give up."

"o.O Uh...." All three of them were staring at me.

"Hyung, I like ______ and I know you like her too. But I won't let you give up. If you're planning to give up on her and give me a chance to get someone I like, then I'm not gonna accept it."

"Donghae-ah...."

"It's competition hyung. And it starts now."

"You really wanna us to become rivals?"

"Yes." Sorry hyung, to tell you the truth, I don't wanna become rivals with you because you're the brother I love. But I don't want you to give up just so that I can have a bigger possibility of winning _____'s heart. Hyung, I'm gonna take this seriously and try my best to win her heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo, another chapter done! I was planning not to update today cuz I'm so tired >< But I can't help it, so I updated. ^^ Enjoy and comments please ;D