Chapter 13

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Eunhyuk's POV

After I dropped her off, I began to go into deep thoughts. While we were in the car earlier, the silence was so awkward. We didn't talk the way we talked in school. I didn't know why I was acting so cold toward her. -sigh- Donghae-ah, why do you have to set eyes on the girl that I'm going after? Should I be a good hyung and be matchmaker to pair you guys up? Or should we be love rivals. ARGH! -bangs fist on the steering wheel and rests his head on it- And I thought this was gonna be smooth..

-Next day at school, English class-

I was resting my head on the desk, too tired to wonder when _______ will arrive. I didn't sleep at all last night. How can I possibly fall asleep after knowing that my own brother and I are possibly gonna be rivals for a girl?

"Eunhyukkie!" I looked up and saw one of my girlfriends staring at me with a huge smile.

I sat up straight. "Hey Stella." A/N I know I know, there's gonna be a lot of girl names popping out of nowhere xD

"Why do you look so tired? Is it because you miss me?" She sat on my lap.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Yeah, I miss you alright."

"How do I wish I'm lucky like that girl that gets to sit next to you. I mean she doesn't even know how to cherish you!"

"Well babe, she may be lucky enough to sit next to me, but she isn't lucky enough to sit on my lap, unlike you."

"-giggles- Wanna meet me by the wall later at lunch?"

I pretended to act stupid. "The wall? What for?"

She lightly wacked my arm. "Don't pretend you don't know."

"-laughs- Okay okay. Someone is being naughty today. -smirk-" A/N this happens often at my HS x.x

Just when Stella gave me a kiss on the cheeks, ______ walked in. As soon as I saw her, my mind was telling me to push Stella away, but I didn't...She was staring at me with an expression on her face which I couldn't read.

"Eunhyukkie, what are you looking at?" She turned her head to direction I was staring at. "Oh, it's her."

______ raised her eyebrow while walking to her desk.

"Hey you, do you know how lucky you are to be able to sit next to Eunhyuk?"

______ ignored and began rumaging through her bag, looking for something.

"YAH! I'm talking to you." Stella said with a rude tone.

"Babe, relax. If she likes to be invisible, just let her be." I don't why and how those words are coming out of my mouth.

_______ stared at me with those eyes filled with hate and anger. I can also tell she looked hurt.

"Who gives you the permission to stare at Eunhyuk?"

_______ calmly said while looking at Stella, "I can stare at whoever I want."

"-gasp- You!" Stella grabbed a fistful of ______'s hair and before I can stop her, she slapped ______ across her cheeks.

"SMACK!" That caused everyone to look at our direction. My eyes grew wide with anger. I pushed her off me and exploded.

"STELLA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I got out of my desk and knelt next to _______.

"Are you alright?" I reached to touch the cheek Stella slapped but she pushed my hand away.

"Eunhyuk-ssi, didn't you say that if I like to be invisible, you guys will be let me be?" She replied with a cold voice.

"I-I..." I was speechless. Then the fatty's voice broadcasted throughout the whole room.

"WHY IS THERE ALWAYS SUCH NONSENSE THAT HAPPENS IN THIS CLASSROOM. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU LEE EUNHYUK!"

"______-ah, I'm sorry. and Teacher, I'm sorry."

"SORRY? Just a simple sorry Lee Eunhyuk? After Kim ______ got slapped by one of your 'girlfriends'?" She emphasized girlfriends with her finger quotation marks."

Before I could say anything, ______ pushed her way out of the crowd and went out the door, holding onto her cheek. I could see tears flowing out of her eyes. I looked down. _______-ah, I'm sorry. It was all my fault.

Your POV

I can't believe I just got slapped! But it didn't hurt as much as the words that hit me that came out of Eunhyuk's mouth."If she wants to be invisible, just let her be." And I thought he changed just a teensy bit. Maybe I was wrong. I started to run in the hallway, out through the main entrance of the school building. I could hear the hall monitors yelling telling me to stop running. When I opened the door and ran a few more feet, I bumped into someone. I looked down trying to cover my face.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." When I tried to run again, he grabbed my arm. I looked up and I saw Donghae, Eunhyuk's younger brother.

He looked at me and asked with concern. "______-ah, are you alright? Have you been crying? And what's the red mark on your cheek?"

I started to cry even harder and buried my face in his chest. He patted me gently on the head and whispered, "It's okay....cry it all out. You can tell me what happened later." Donghae is the type of person I need right now at the moment...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating yesterday. But I updated today :D Enjoy and comments please <3