Chapter 8

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

"Yah! _____-ah! Wake up! Don't tell me you were staying up last night doing homework because you told us that you were done with homework!"

"Unnie...I...I couldn't sleep last night." If I told my sister that I couldn't sleep because of a GUY, she is gonna freak.

She looked at me and said in a demanding tone, "Tell me exactly what you were doing last night."

I sighed. "Unnie...I have a question. Have you ever had a guy call you before you went to bed and he told you that he called you just because he wanted to hear your voice?" Maybe getting advice from my sister would be an okay idea.

I looked up at her and she looked uninterested but suddenly her expression changed. "BWOH? _____-ah, you said a guy called you last night just because he wanted to hear your voice??!!"

"Hehe, yeah....-looks away-" I told you she was gonna freak!! -_-

"What's his name? Is he a good person? Is he smart? Huh?" Now she's asking too much questions.

"Lee Eunhyuk, player, and he's smart." Crap, I did not just mention he was a player! :X

"Lee Eunhyuk, smart, pla-A PLAYER! _____-ah, why are you getting yourself involved with a player??"

"Not like I want to be involved with him, he's my partner for English class." I retorted.

"Well, I guess a player who's smart isn't gonna be THAT bad...ohhh is he cute? :D"

"UNNIE!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

-Seoul Academy-

I was walking to my first hour class and I felt someone tugging on my arms.

"Eunhyuk, my boo!" Eww it's Christina.

"Good morning. Can I help you?"

"Yes, a kiss would be fine -wink-" If only she was _____....woah, what are you thinking!

I faked a laugh. "Someone is being bad today.."

--ish tone- "Just for you honey.-blows a kiss-" Honey...-sigh- why is almost everything reminding me of her?

-English class-

I've never walked so quickly to class before. I sat down in my seat and stared at the door. Hmm..I wonder when ____ is gonna arrive...Then the door opened and she came walking in. I can't keep my eyes off of her! Do you see what she's wearing?? An off-shoulder tee and shorts! -nose bleed- Damn she has nice legs.

"Eunhyuk-ssi. Are you alright?" She looked at me with concern.

"Y-yeah I'm alright. Honey, why are you wearing such revealing clothing today? Is it because of me? -wink-"

She laughed slightly and said, "I guess you can think what ever you want. But the weather is pretty warm today. -warm smile-" Is it me or is she being nicer and nicer each time I talk to her?

"Babe, that smile of yours is mine." -smirk-

She looked at me with a pouty face. "Since when did my smile only belong to you?"

"Starting now." I leaned closer to her and whispered, "I'm gonna make you mine." I just love teasing her. <3

"But what if I don't wanna be yours? -smile-

"Honey, it's not up to you to decide." Oh sweetie, you don't know how determined I am to make you mine.

"Students, those who are ready to tell me what song you and your partner is gonna sing, come to my desk please."

"So Eunhyuk-ssi, did you decide what song we're gonna sing?"

"Yeah, Vanilla Love."

"Okay then, do you mind going up there to tell the teacher what song we're gonna sing?"

"Sure, anything for you honey."

So I went to the fatty and told her what song we're gonna sing and I went back to my desk.

"Hey, you should stop calling me honey."

"Awww why?"

"I'm not your girlfriend or anything. You should save those names for those girls right there." I looked in the direction where she nodded her head. Oh them, Christina and her clones.

"Them? Are you comparing them to you, baby? They're nothing compared to you!" How can those girls be compared to an angel...

"How'd you know huh? How'd you know that I'm not one of them?"

"I can just tell. Don't you see why I wanna make you mine? It's because you're different. :]"

"Well I'll make sure I won't be yours."

"Why not?" I was really curious to know her reason.

"Because I'll make sure you'll fall hard for me before you can make me yours."

I was shocked. "What'd you say?"

She giggled and gently punched my arm. "I was just joking!"

She is sure playful today. Me, falling hard for her? I don't think she'll have to try hard...because I'm already starting to fall for her...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my dear readers! I'm back :D Enjoy this chapter please^^ and I see a lot of silent readers!! D: comments are appreciated!! <3