Chapter 10

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

-History class-

I was looking around the classroom and I saw two people who I never noticed before, Leeteuk and Sungmin, Eunhyuk's buddies. I guess they saw me looking at them because they waved at me, so I waved back. Then I noticed they started to get out of their seat and started walking toward me.

Leeteuk said,"Hey, you're ____ right? Eunhyuk told us about you." He flashed me a smile which revealed his dimples. Awww, he's so cute.

"Yeah I'm ____. What makes you guys wanna come over and talk to me?"

"Eunhyuk said you're his new target so we wanted to see what kind of person you are." Sungmin said cutely.

"Haha, in order for you guys to see find out what kind of person I am, you better hang out with me for a while. :]"

Leeteuk looked at me and smile. "Wow, you are different." Sungmin nodded with agreement.

"Do you guys have a girlfriend?" They looked surprised. "I don't mean anything, I'm just curious." Actually I did mean something. They seem nice, maybe my sister will like one of them. Yeah I know, I like to be cupid sometimes.

"Oh, we don't have one, although we want one." Sungmin said sadly. Aww, who wouldn't like these two cute guys? And how does Eunhyuk have such adorable friends? -_- UNBELIEVABLE!

"Awww, how is that possible? Want me to introduce you guys to a few girls? :D "

"That would be awesome!" Leeteuk smiled and seriously, his dimples are so cute! <3

"I think we'll become good friends _____-ah." Sungmin said with his soft yet manly voice.

"Mhmm, I think so too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk's POV

-After school-

Where is she? I've been waiting for 10 minutes! Then I saw her running toward me with her hands holding onto her books firmly.

"You're 10 minutes late."

"Sorry, I had to walk all the way from the other end of the school to this parking lot." She's so cute when she's huffing and puffing x]

"Okay, I forgive you this time, next time, you better get here in 5. I don't like waiting for people." I started walking toward my car but I didn't see _____ walking with me, so I turned around. "Why aren't you walking?"

She gave me a cute smile. "Hehe, wanna help me out here? My books are starting to slip...."

I chuckled and walked back to help her carry her books. "Now can you walk?"

"Yeah! Which one's your car?"

I pointed to my yellow porsche. "That one right there."

"Mkay." And she started running toward my car. She turned around and said, "Eunhyuk-ah, you're so slow! Walk faster!"

"Ahem miss, I'm carrying your books here!"

I reached my car and I started driving us to my house. She looked at me and said, "So you live in this neighborhood?"

"Yeah why?"

"Oh nothing, just asking. :]" Okay? I don't believe her. Does she live around here somewhere as well?

"Okay then...We're here." I helped her carry her books and as we entered my house, I asked her, "So how'd you like my house?"

"It's nice."

"That's it?" She's really different. The past girlfriends that I had would have their eyes glued on the collectibles on top of the shelf. "You hungry?"

"Nope, are you?"

"Naw, then we should start practicing then." We were about to walk upstairs to my room until I heard the front door open. I wonder who it is. Oh, it's my mom.

"Umma, where were you?"

"I was at Aunt Park's house. And I see we have a guest today!" My mom had on a bright smile.

"Annyonghaseyo Mrs. Lee. I'm Kim ______. Nice to meet you." _____ bowed to my mom.

"Ohhh, very well mannered. Are you Eunhyuk's new girlfriend?" I flinched at the word "new" and I saw ____ blush a little.

"Mrs. Lee, I'm not. We're just partners for an English assignment." My heart dropped a little when she said she isn't my girlfriend although it's true.

"Umma, don't ask too much questions! You're gonna make her awkward!" I should stop my mom before she asks questions that goes overboard.

"All I wanted was to talk to her. Sweetie, did you eat yet?"

"Oh, Mrs.Lee, I'm not hungry, it's alright."

"Yeah umma, she's not hungry. We're gonna go to my room now." I pulled _____ with me up the stairs. Then my mom said, "WAIT! Son, keep your bedroom door partially open, remember the incident last time? -wink-"

"UMMA!!" gosh she is embarassing and I heard ____ giggle.

"It's not funny." I said through my clenched teeth. And she stopped. She looked at me and said, "Sorry. -cute smile-"

"Oh, and ______-ah, dear, if my son does anything to you, just scream 'Mrs.Lee' and I'll come and save you alright?"

"Haha, neh. Kamsahamnida!"

Without another word, I dragged ______ to my room. -sigh- Why does my mom have to be home at this hour?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey, another chapter down. I'm sorry if this chapter is boring. Today isn't a very great day for me :/ Anyways, enjoy and comments please :]