Chapter 43

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Donghae's POV

I was webcamming with ______ earlier and she said she's gonna come back to Seoul to visit for two months! Woopideedoo!! I really miss my little dongsaeng. But she was acting a little weird when I asked her about her wedding though...She just smiled and changed the topic. Oh well, I guess she's just not happy with her husband just yet. He better treat her well, or else....-evil smile-

And should I tell hyung that she's coming back?? Hmm...nahh I'll keep it a secret until she's back and give him a shock. ;D But Ima tell Sungmin and Teukie hyung. I dialed Sungmin hyung's phone number.

"Sungmin hyung! Guess what??"

"What? You found a fish to be your girlfriend?" He joked.

"Haha, vrey funny hyung. ______'s gonna come visit us for two months!!" I squealed excitedly.

"OMO! Chincha?? But isn't she married? Shouldn't she be staying with her husband?"

"I dunno, but she told me that her dad wanted her to come back and visit."

"Oh cool! Let's tell Hyukkie."

"NO!" I screamed. "Let's keep it a secret until hyung finds out himself. Muahaha. And plus, I'm not sure if ______ wants hyung to know anyways..."

"That's true...what day is she gonna arrive? We should go pick her up!"

"She won't tell me...she said we'll find out on the same day but I don't know when."

"Oh okay then. :D I can't wait to see her again!! And can I tell Teukie hyung?"

"Yeah."

Why is ______ being so mysterious..that girl, once I see her, I'm gonna tackle her. x]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

OMGOSH! I'm leaving for Seoul tonight!! And the day after I arrive....I'M GONNA BE SUBSTITUTING!! -pulls hair- I'm going insane!! AHHH! -sigh- I feel like a nerd. >_< Me, a 18 year old teaching a class filled with other 18 year old and 19 year old. T____T Well..english is my first language afterall since I'm American born ;] I just hope I can keep them in control....

"______, are you done packing yet? We're leaving to the airport in an hour!" Appa rushed me.

"Neh, I'm done!" I dragged my suitcase into the living room and took out my phone and dialed Junsu's number.

"Junsu!! :D"

"Wow ______, such good timing. Call me when I'm heading to the airport."

"Airport? o.O Where are you going?"

"Seoul. :] It's time for me to go back to Seoul."

":O What time is your flight?"

"8 P.M Why? You're gonna miss me so much that you're gonna come and see me take off? x]"

"NU UH!! I'm going to Seoul too!! But in my case, I'm just visiting. And I think we're on the same plane!! :D"

"Awesome!! I'll see you later then!"

Wow, what a coincidence. :]

-On the plane-

"LMAO, Junsu, our seats are next to each other xD"

"Yeah xD We're fated to become best friends."

"Hey girlfriend xD" I joked.

"Like oh my gosh!!" Junsu placed his palms on his cheeks. BUAHAHAHA.

I bursted into laughter. "Junsu, I never knew you had that side in you. XD"

"-sigh- I so regret doing that. So what are you gonna do once you reach Seoul?"

"Erm..." How am I gonna say this. "Substitute for my English teacher? -awkward smile-"

"WHAT? O.O You're gonna teach students your own age??"

"Yeah...it's a long story...."

"HAHA NERD!! xP"

"Yah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I woke up this morning in the room of my old house. I breathed in the scent of my room and sighed. Everything felt so familiar. :] I looked at the clock and CRAP! I NEED TO BE IN SCHOOL PREPARING TO TEACH MY ENGLISH CLASSES!!

I jumped out of bed and started throwing clothes from my closet out to see which outfit is appropriate for a "sub" Then I ran to the bathroom and finished in 20 minutes. Ah, I feel satisfied. :] But when I stepped out of the bathroom and saw the mess in my room.....AHHH GODDAMMIT!! IT LOOKS LIKE A HURRICANE JUST WIPED OUT MY ROOM!!!! T____T Man, I need to clean up all this when I come back from "work"

I shook my head and sighing at the same time while walking to the kitchen.

"Umma, I'm going to work now. Byee."

"Have fun teaching sweetie!! :D"

I drove umma's car to school and when I stepped out of my car, students were pointing at me yelling, "Isn't that Kim _______? I thought she moved??? :O Is she back to steal Eunhyuk away from Gyuri??"

I rolled my eyes. These people are pathetic sometimes...They're so good at imagining things. Maybe they should try writing novels.

I made my way to my uncle's office, a.k.a principal's office.

"Hey ______ :D" He greeted me with a warm smile. "Thanks for willing to substitute for your English teacher. It'll probably be an easy job for you anyways, since you were born in California. :D"

"Hi uncle. :]" I can't tell him that I actually didn't volunteer to do this. That'll seem rude.

"So this is your schedule. Blah blah blah...."

"Alright, I'll call you if I have any questions or if I need any help. :]" I said while holding onto my stack of folders and here I am, on my way to English class.

My first hour class was pretty in control. Although they knew we're the same age, but they respected me!! :D And guess what? One of them even said I'm a better teacher than Ms. Jung. :D A/N Ms. Jung is their English teacher. Sorry for not mentioning.

Then, here comes the class that I dreaded the most. Second hour, which means....Eunhyuk, Minho, Jonghyun, and Gyuri are my students...

I could hear students from outside asking each other who the new sub is gonna be. -sigh- wait till they see me. I decided to turn around and write their assignments on the board and "introduce" myself when everyone is seated. I waited for about 7 minutes and the bell, telling us that class is starting, rang. I took a deep breathe and turned around.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim ________ and I'm your English sub for 2 months, until Ms. Jung comes back. :]"

I scanned around the room and everyone was in shock. Especially Minho, Jonghyun, Gyuri, and Eunhyuk.

"_______?!" All 4 of them said at the same time. I smiled and waved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOTS! Another chappie up! ;D I was planning to update tmrw but I made this pact with my friend that we have to update today. xD

Enjoy and comments are appreciated!! <33