Chapter 29

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

-sigh- My poor ankle and wrist. How am I suppose to walk properly to class without limping?? And my wrist, thank god it's my left, or else, I will curse myself for not being able to write.

"______-ah, bali!! Eunhyuk-ssi is waiting for you outside!" Vivian screamed from downstairs.

Eunhyuk? What is he doing here? "Neh unnie, I'm coming." I slowly limped downstairs and right when Eunhyuk saw me, he ran over and carried me bridal style.

"Honey, you should've just called me to go upstairs and carry you down. What if you fell by accident? D:< Then it'll take even longer for you to recover. Unless you want me to carry you around like this forever. <3 "

"Stop being so negative. And I won't fall if I walk slowly. Nah, and you wouldn't have to carry me around forever because I might not stay with you until forever." I said jokingly, but I knew very well that I wasn't suppose to fall for him and we're not gonna stay together for long...

His expression suddenly turned serious. "What do you mean by you not being able to stay with me until forever? Don't you wanna become a Mrs. Lee?"

"Nah, I don't wanna marry you. x]"

He kept quiet for a moment. "Let's go to school now." And he carried me to his car. Maybe I said a little too much?

-Seoul Academy-

Uh oh, fangirls T____T They're gonna jump me if they see Eunhyuk carrying me to class.

"Hyukkie oppa."

"Hm?"

"You don't have to carry me all the way to class. Your first class is pretty far away from mines, you'll be late." I started making up excuses. Although we have been together for quite a while, but fangirls...they never got used to the fact that we're together.

"That's the only reason you can think of? Or is the real reason something else?"

"..."

"You're scared of the fangirls aren't you? Don't worry, they won't do anything to you." He got out of his car and carried me all the way to my first class. While we were in the hallway, I can hear people whispering, "Not fair! Eunhyuk's mine." "Who does she think she is?" "I just wanna beat her up!"

-sigh- When is all this gonna end...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, time for english. I probably won't get there in time because of my stupid ankle, but at least I'm safe from fangirls for a while. Suddenly I felt someone carry me. I was so startled.

"Siyoon oppa? What are you doing? Put me down. People are looking!!"

"What's wrong with carrying my dongsaeng to class? -wink-"

I covered my face with my palms. "Aigoo..."

"You better keep those palms off your face and hold onto me instead before you start slipping. x]"

"Oppa!"

It wasn't long until we reached the door of the classroom.

"Oppa, you can let me go now, I can get in there myself."

"Why? You don't want Eunhyuk to see his girl being carried by someone else? :P"

"It's not that...." There are so gonna be stories flying around campus...urghh, I feel so dizzy just by the thought of it.

"Then let's go in!"

Oh gosh, I closed my eyes when we stepped into the classroom. I slowly opened them and I saw everyone gawking except for Eunhyuk. He looked furious and he was staring hard at us. Siyoon oppa carried me to my seat next to Eunhyuk and sat me down.

"Your girlfriend had trouble walking here so I decided to help her out. :]"

"Thanks, Siyoon-ssi. That was very nice of you." Eunhyuk replied with a rude tone.

I shook my head and looked down. Why is this happening to me? Then class started. I glanced at Eunhyuk once a while but his gaze was focused straight ahead. Yeah, he's mad at me. Since the desks in the classroom were connected in pairs, I reached over and held his hand. He looked at me with an expressionless face and slid his hand away. -pout- You wanna play this game huh Lee Eunhyuk? Fine, it's on!

I crossed my arms across my chest and narrowed my eyes and him. "Hmp." GASP! He didn't even look at me! RAWR! Yeah, we were acting like that until class ended. I purposely asked Siyoon oppa, "Oppa, I can't seem to walk, can you help me get to my next class, since we have it with each other?" I looked over at Eunhyuk and he had his fist clenched. -smirk- You're gonna lose, just watch.

Siyoon oppa chuckled. "Okay, let's go." As soon as we got outside..."Someone is being a bad girl. x]"

"Oppa, how'd you know?"

"_______-ah, I've known you long enough to know what you're planning to do. XD trying to make that boy jealous eh?"

"Hehe ^^ Sorry oppa, for using you..."

"It's fine, I enjoy seeing his jealousy face too XD"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch time and oppa helped me getting to my table with Yoona and Tiffany.

"Yoona! Tiff! -gasp-" Why is Eunhyuk here too? Crap, he looks pissed. Oh well, he started it xP

"Si yoon oppa!" Yoona and Tiffany squealed. "We missed you!!"

He chuckled. "I missed you girls too. :] _______-ah, I'm gonna go to the library now. See you later." He then leaned closer and whispered, "Good luck with your little game."

I giggled. "Thanks oppa. Bye!" I decided to ignore Eunhyuk for a bit. "How was your day girls?? :D" I could see Eunhyuk's jaw stiffen. Haha!!

"Class was so boring today! We should move on to the next unit, it's more interesting." Tiffany whined.

Then two guys ran over to our table. "Hey, can we join you guys? -smile-"

"Teukie oppa! Sungminnie oppa! :D Of course you can join us!" I exclaimed.

We were just chattering until Yoona poked my side. "Hey, why are you treating your boyfriend like air? You aren't even talking to him! Did something happen?"

I whispered, "He was the one that started the ignoring game, why shouldn't I play along with it?"

"Ohh! Tsk tsk _______. Bad girl. You know he can't stand it. xD"

"That's why I'm playing along.. xD"

I guess Eunhyuk couldn't hold it anymore because he slammed his bottle of Lipton Tea on the table, got up and dragged me out of the cafeteria, with my sprained ankle.

"Oww....my ankle..." I cried with pain. What is wrong with him? Did he forget about my injury already?

We got to the nearest quiet place and he pushed me to the wall and caged me with his arms.

"What was that all about?" He looked mad, really mad.

"What was?" I acted like I didn't know.

He scoffed. "So that was the reason why you didn't want me to carry you to class."

Now I was really confused. "huh?"

"You already have your Siyoon oppa to carry to you from class to class."

"That's not true!"

"Don't lie to me!!" I've never seen him this angry and it frightens me. "Ever since this morning, when you told me that you wouldn't stay with me forever, I decided that you were joking, so I put it all aside. Maybe I was wrong."

"What are you talking about? I didn't mean anything like that!"

"THEN WHAT DID YOU MEAN?" He exploded but his expression softened a little. "Is it really that fun to see me hurt and sad because of you?"

"I...I.." I was speechless.

"Nevermind, you don't need to say anything. I get it." He let his arms drop and slowly walked away. But before he walked any further, he turned around and said, "Maybe I was wrong about you."

My eyes widened. I felt a pang in my heart. No, that's not the truth. I tried running after him but I failed, I fell. "Owww...." Great, I think I scraped my knee. Eunhyuk quickly turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me on the ground. He ran toward me.

"_______-ah, gwenchana?" He was checking for other scratches.

I sniffled. "Why do you care? I thought you said you were wrong about me."

He ignored what I said and took out a bandaid from his pocket and put it onto my wound. He was about to leave again but I held onto his hand and asked softly. "Are you really gonna leave me here alone to get back by myself?"

"You can call your Siyoon oppa to come and help you."

"But I want you to help me." I blurted. Great, I'm blushing.

"Don't play with me ______-ah..." He sounded so hurt.

I let go of his hand and tried standing but I lost my balance. I thought I was gonna fall again but this time, Eunhyuk caught me.

"Why are you so clumsy?"

"Because I need you to save me when I'm being clumsy." Our eyes met. I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Hyukkie oppa, mianhe, I didn't mean to do all those things to make you jealous."

He pulled me into a tight hug. "Pabo! Did you know how painful it was for me to see that Siyoon carry you? And the way you talked to him?" He buried his face in my hair. "And the most painful part was when you ignored me..."

I pulled away. "Yah, it was you that pulled away first when I held your hand."

"Sorry, I couldn't help it...I was just so..jealous." He looked into my eyes and kissed me passionately on the lips.

He whispered into my ears, "______-ah, saranghae..."

I wrapped my arms tighter around him. "Hyukkie oppa, I love you too." And I really meant it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOHOO!! I finally updated!! Good news readers!! I finished my physics project and english essay. That means I can update more often!!! Hope you guys enjoy this chappie :D and....comments please <3 I really appreciate them. They are my motivation. :]