Chapter 6

Falling in Love While Changing You...

Your POV

No wonder girls still fall him yet they know that he's a player. The way he talks to girls will definitely make their hearts flutter, just like how mine skipped a beat when he said that he'll meet me later at lunch... KIM ______! What are you thinking? How can you feel shy around him? Why were you blushing when he called you 'honey' ? Aigoo, I don't know what to do...-sigh- and how should I start taking action for my mission? >< Maybe now is the right time, since we're partners...yeah, that's right, I should start making him fall for me soon.

-Lunch time-

I walked into the cafeteria and looked over at my usual spot, and as expected, I saw two girls waving at me, signaling me to go over.

"Hey Yoona, hey Tiff."

"So did you start taking action yet?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"Yeah, did you take action yet?" Yoona asked me again.

-sigh- "I'm planning to start soon, but I don't know how to start. Can you guys help me?" I seriously don't know what to do.

Yoona smiled. "So I heard from Kevin that you and Eunhyuk are partners for the English duet thing? Why don't you try being friendly to him when you guys are practicing?"

"Mhmm, it's always good to have a friendly start!" Tiffany agreed.

"I don't think I'll be able to be friendly toward him just yet...."

"Just yet? Ohh Tiff, did you hear that? She's gonna be able to be friendly toward him soon! :D"

Tiffany and Yoona got into a fit of giggles.

"Yah! You guys aren't helping me out here. It seems like you guys are teasing me instead... ><"

Tiffany tried to put on a straight face again. "Sorry ____-ah, we just can't help it. Don't worry, we'll be your advisors so call us when you need help kay?"

"Yeah yeah...." Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey baby. I told you I was gonna meet with you at lunch. -smirk-"

Yoona and Tiffany's eyes widened. "Is he serious?"

I simply replied, "Who knows."

I looked up and saw him staring at me. "So you really came over to spend lunch time with me?"

"Well I was just walking in and I saw you so I decided to come over to say hello to my partner. -wink-"

"Can you stop that? Look around. Do you see how many eyes are throwing daggers at me!! D:<"

"Nope, I don't see any eyes throwing daggers at you, all I see are lovestrucked eyes."

"Can you be any more conceited?" His attitude is seriously getting annoying. Then I felt Yoona give me a slight kick on my right foot. I looked at her and saw the words "Don't forget about the mission." Shoot, I did forget.

"Aww, my honey is being mean to me." I heard Tiffany coughing slightly after choking on her water.

"Yah, you're grossing out my friends."

"Hello, I'm Eunhyuk. Nice to meet you two. -smile-"

"Umm, hello? I'm Yoona and she's Tiffany." Is Yoona blushing??! O.O

"Such pretty ladies, just like your friend _____"

"Do you mind? I'm trying to spend time with my friends here."

"-sigh- My honey doesn't want me here, so I guess I'll leave. I'll call you later babe!" and he left.

Tiffany looked shocked. "Call you later? You gave him your phone number??"

"Yeah, and I can guarantee you I'll regret that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally I'm home!! Home sweet home, how I wish I'm here every minute of the day.

"_____-ah, sweetie, are you done with your homework?"

"Neh, Umma, I'm done with my homework."

"Then it's time for dinner :]" I love my Umma <3

My family and I settled on the dining table and Appa started asking the usual questions, "How was school?" "Did you get in trouble?" "Anything special that's happening in school?" The atmosphere of the dining table is the same almost everyday, nothing special.

"Umma, Appa, Unnie, I'm full. I'll go to my room now." A lot of stuff had been on my mind today, time for a break.

-Your room-

I laid on my bed and cuddled my Hello Kitty plushie. Kitty, my Hello Kitty, I don't know what to do with the mission thing, I don't wanna hurt him although I don't like him very much...What should I do...?" Then I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the caller ID and it wasn't a familiar number.

"Hello?"

"Honey!" I know exactly who it is.

"Eunhyuk-ssi, may I help you?" I should start being nice to him from now on.

"Woah, you're actually greeted me with my name!"

"Why are you calling me? Is it because you already know what song you want us to sing?" There's seriously no reason for him to call him except for that.

"......" He kept quiet.

"Hello? Are you still there?"

"Yeah, well I'm not calling you because of the song thing, I still don't know what song to sing yet...I guess we'll just sing the song that pops into my head tomorrow morning. I called you because.....I...just wanted to hear your voice..."

O.O okay, now I totally didn't expect that. "Okay? You heard my voice now. Good night Eunhyuk-ssi." and I hung up on him. He called me just because he wanted to hear my voice? O.o I seriously have no clue what's that brain of his is thinking. I guess I won't be able to sleep very well tonight, thanks a lot Lee Eunhyuk...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is probably boring. I'm sorry! My brain seems like it's melting because IT'S BURNING HOT TODAY!! So I see there are a lot of silent readers? D: I need comments for improvement!! So please comment ^^