Morning

A Pet of Fate

 

            Chanyeol’s eyes open widly, awakening from a bad dream. A dream?

            “Chanyeol, you seem you’re having a nightmare.” He leans back since the voice he heard is coming that way. It is his Hyung, Kris.

            He scans the place where he and Kris are now, learning they are at the parking lot. Mnet Building’s Parking Lot. Also, inside the same van they use to go there but the other EXO members and staffs are not with them.

            But wait, does that mean all what happen is a dream. It is just a dream.

            “Hyung!” He lifts his head to further see the older at the back. “Yes, I’m having a nightmare and you won’t believe about it.”

            “What nightmare?” A man asked but surely that is not coming from the foreigner.

            Bang!

            The door of the van suddenly opens. It’s because of Woobin. He is wearing the same clothes when they met on the day before the horrible night.

            The antagonist looking face of the guy is still plastered on him.

            “Nothing is a dream, Chanyeol.” He pulls a chain connected from Chanyeol’s neck. Wait, when did he get that? He touches the thing wrapped on his neck. It’s that same leather collar.

            “The whole thing that happens between us is true and you can’t go away with it. You’re mine NOW!”

            “No!” Chanyeol opposed while Woobin is laughing so evil again. “Hyung!” The boy turns around in order for him to ask aid from Kris.

            Unexpectedly, the man he is calling Hyung is gone.

            “How?”

            “No one can help you! Remember that.”

            Woobin pulls the chain that is connected to Chanyeol’s collar. The boy grips on the car’s seat so he cannot be taken away.

            “Help! Somebody! Kris-Hyung!”

 

            And, he awakens.

 

            Sweats are dripping all over his body, lying on the bed but covered with the comforter he had last night. That dark room before becomes so bright today. Almost all of the items in the room are white. The light coming from the window is excruciating to his fragile eyes.

            “Good Morning, Sunshine.” Woobin greets him, sitting on the chair at the corner of the room and wearing a bathrobe again. He stands up to come closer to Chanyeol.

            Chanyeol who looks so weak with his half-lidded eyes just stare at the actor and not moving at all. After looking Woobin, he focuses his sleepy view to somewhere else. That is with his hands.

            His pair of hands is not chain at the corner of the bed anymore. It is handcuffed together in front of him while his body is curled up on the soft surface. His feet on the other hand is free.

            Chanyeol is almost lifeless but Woobin can admit his cuteness is still there.

            The tall man sits at the edge of the bed, petting the young boy’s brown locks. Chanyeol glances at him again and becomes aware that Woobin’s expression right now is different from last night. It is so accommodating just like how he met the man yesterday.

            “I understand that your body is aching right now.” Woobin gets a shot glass which contains a tiny-white-tablet on top of the nightstand. “Here, drink this painkiller.”

            He removes his other hand that is touching Chanyeol’s hair to get the glass of water along with the medicine.

            Chanyeol carefully lifts his upper body up with his elbow. When he raises enough to be considered sit up, he obediently takes the medicine in to his mouth. He is about to grab the glass full of water to Woobin but something outrageous happens again.

            Woobin drinks it. Without blinking, Chanyeol does not expect that the water will be transferred to him through their lip locking again. The taller pushes himself to the boy as he grabs the head of the latter closer to him. And, he forces to fill the mouth with water he takes in.

            Oh! Sh**!

            Chanyeol’s disgust feeling returns. He almost splashes the water out from his mouth, however…

            “Don’t you dare, Babe.” Woobin warns calmly. “That painkiller is so costly and I know you don’t want me to get mad at you.”

            Chanyeol looks at him with scare. Like a submissive dog, he swallows the medicine along with water without any second thought.

            The man smiles with satisfaction on his lips. “Good boy.” He said, messing up Chanyeol’s already untidy hair.

            Woobin pulls Chanyeol out of his bed gently. He knows the boy is too frail right now. So he makes sure that he supports every move Chanyeol will be doing. He places his right arm around the boy’s, in order to do this.

            “Come on. He offered. “Let’s clean you up.”

            Chanyeol almost opposes that idea as he pushes the man’s body away from him in a bit. But, he can’t do anything; he knows the man will still insist.

            They both get inside the shower, cleaning their bodies together. Chanyeol is just idle, moving a little if Woobin requests him to. He lets the latter to clean his lanky body for him. Woobin could not stop tempting to make love with the boy again by just seeing this kid wet. He needs to endure this. The other is still not fully recovered from last night.

            After the shower, Woobin forces Chanyeol to chin up just to place a peck on the latter’s jaw.

            He takes the handcuffs off to Chanyeol temporarily. This is in order for him to put clothes on Chanyeol’s body. He does let the rapper wear something but just his white long sleeves for cover and that’s it. Woobin will not be having the same situation of course. He is fully cloth unlike Chanyeol. When done, they go back to the bedroom. Woobin leading Chanyeol while hand holding the other’s.

            Chanyeol feels the cold air passing below him as they walk their way there. It is long enough to hide his . Still, it is not enough to remove his discomfort.

            Woobin sits on the same chair while his hand is holding Chanyeol’s. The boy sees there is a table beside it that has a meal prepared. He does not have anything inside his stomach since yesterday. In any moment his tummy will roar. Yet, there is something that comes to his mind. Will he eat the food the devil prepares for him?

            Chanyeol is distracted with this thought when Woobin forces him to sit on his lap. The boy cannot hide getting red as the shirt he is wearing rises up. His thigh is almost ready to be revealed.

            “What’s wrong?” Woobin wonders then a kiss on his cheeks.

            Chanyeol gets alarm and quickly shakes his head. “Nothing.”

            Woobin notices that both of Chanyeol’s hands are places on his lap, trying to pull down the only fabric he is wearing.

            He chuckles. “Is it cold down there?” He places one of his hands on top of Chanyeol’s. “Don’t worry that will feel warm later.”

            The boy is terrified; Woobin interrupts that by giving him a glass of milk.

            “Milk will make your bones stronger.” Chanyeol hesitated to take it but… “Drink it or you want consequence?” The boy fully accepts it instead.

            “I also prepare porridge for you.” Woobin said while chomping a piece of bread.

            Suddenly, his phone that also on top of the table rings. The actor leans closer on it to see who would suspend his romantic breakfast with the kid.

 

      Manager Moon

 

            He automatically forces Chanyeol to eat his bitten bread, making sure that the boy’s mouth is shut while he is talking to his manager.

            “Oh, Hyung.” Woobin’s eyes are watching Chanyeol. He almost gasps when he sees the bread he put on Chanyeol’s mouth is all gone. The only thing he can view is the remains of it on the younger’s lips. Is that how hungry he is?

            “Yah, Woobin! What time do you plan to come here today?” His manager seems to be angry but still manages to have a calm tone.

            “Umm… Hyung, I’m actually not feeling well today.”

            “What? But, the staffs are waiting for you.”

            “I really can’t.” He pretends he is coughing then speaks with the person on the other line again. “Look! Tell them I’ll be there some other time.”

            “If you really feel sick.” His manager sighs. “I’m just going to speak with them to cancel your schedule.”

            “Thanks, Hyung.” He cheerfully said. That means he will a lot of time today to spend with his hostage. “Hyung, what happens to the boy that is missing yesterday? Did they found him?”

            Chanyeol who is drinking his milk pauses when he hears the taller’s question.

            “Unfortunately, no.”

            “Tsk… Tsk… Tsk…”

            “I called Seunghwan just before we talk and he said the boy is not coming back yet.”

            ‘Seunghwan-Hyung!’ Chanyeol wants to shout that right now.

            “I hope they find him soon.” Woobin fakely wishes.

            “Yes, and I hope you’ll be here soon so we can continue working.”

            “Well, Hyung—”

            “Shut up! I know you are not sick at all. You? Who is as strong as a beast, will be sick? Give me a break! You just want to spend some time with your girls.”

            Woobin hopes Chanyeol did not hear that.

            “Aish, Hyung, I’m not!”

            “See you soon, bye.” And, Woobin’s manager hangs up.

            “Silly Hyung.” He places his phone back to the table.

            As he looks at the boy sitting on his lap, it is already glaring at him. Chanyeol seems to have enough strength that he can stand up from Woobin’s lap on his own.

            “Girls?” He asked softly, his behind is the only thing Woobin can see from him. “So, that means I’m not the only one who experienced this.”

            He turns back to the older, showing how angry he is. Woobin stands from his chair as well. He comes closer that Chanyeol walks one step backward to avoid him. Woobin releases a deep breath before he tries to put his huge hand to Chanyeol’s shoulder.

            “Don’t you dare touch me!” The younger exclaimed. Woobin is surprised about it.

            “What my manager said is not true. I told you, I don’t like anyone but you.”

            “LIAR!” Chanyeol shouted, closing both of his eyes rigidly at the same time.

            All of a sudden, Woobin laughs loudly. Chanyeol opens his eyes when he hears the laughter coming from the man.

            The actor stops his laugh. He bit his lips to prevent it that results for a muffle laugh.

            “Why, Chanyeol?” He smirks. “Are you jealous because of that?”

            “No way!” Chanyeol shakes his head harshly as he opposes. “I’m mad because I feel like I’m a right now.”

            “?” Woobin raises one of his eyebrows. When it is back to normal his lip is the one imbalance this time. “But, you are a ! My .”

            Chanyeol’s widen doe eyes has tears on it. He is shock of what the older said. The truth is, he is right.

            “I guess we can’t have the quiet breakfast that I've planned.”

            Woobin goes forward to Chanyeol. The boy tries to move farther but the taller is so much faster. He suddenly lifts the boy to his shoulder and places him to the bed cruelly.

            Chanyeol groans and mildly curses.

            “Try to swear again, Baby and you’ll receive a punishment.” Woobin who is topless warns. Hey! Where does his shirt go?

            “I actually don’t say those kinds of words like how Baekhyun and Jongin love to.”

            “Really?” Woobin confirms. “Make sure you won’t”

            He forcefully s Chanyeol’s shirt, ready to terrorize the younger’s life again.

            Chanyeol thought when he will wake up this morning, his living will be in peace and back to normal.

 

            Well, my boy, I cannot assure you that yet.

 

~End~

 

A/N

 

The chapters are unpredictable (with the lenghts)...