Birthday

A Pet of Fate

 

            After a few days of Chanyeol’s attempt to lose his life, he is back to normal. It has been more than a week when he is abduct by the rising actor, Kim Woobin. No one knows that he is his and he does not have any intention to tell them.

            The word’s Woobin threatened him goes back to his memories.

            God, he should not be thinking of that anymore. It seems there is no way for the guy to bother him again. Erase. Erase. Erase.

            Chanyeol resumes his activity with his brothers. Everyone is happy about it. Their fans, the staff, the whole SM Entertainment, especially s and his girl friends inside the agency, everyone misses him. None of them knows the reason for Chanyeol to be missing in the scene except EXO and their staff.  They just tell those people that Chanyeol became sick for a few days that is why he is absent.

 

            Exo is ready for their comeback soon. Before that, they organize a surprise birthday bash for Chanyeol. Selected fans are invited to get in to the occasion. Chanyeol’s real special day will be on the next 3 days after this Sunday. The staff thinks it’s more appropriate to celebrate it on this day because they want Chanyeol to choose what he really wants to do on his birthday. He can either decide if he wants to spend the day with his group or with his family.

            At the venue of his birthday, a lot of fans cry after the party. They are happy to see EXO together again, most particularly seeing Chanyeol back with them.

            “Everyone, please don’t cry.” The boy begs, holding the mic while in front of the stage along with the rest of EXO boys. “I’m sorry to keep you worry about me. I promise, I will not be careless and leaving you behind again. Cheer up guys!”

            He is telling them to stop but his eyes are already wet in tears as well. Some other boys cry with him and their fans like Tao, Suho, Kai, Chen, Xiumin and Luhan.

 

            And the day Chanyeol was born comes. He decides to enjoy this with his fellow members. Kyungso asks his mother to teach him the seaweed soup recipe for Chanyeol. It tastes great like how mothers do it for their children. After it, they go watch ‘Catching Fire’ in the cinema, do some little shopping and eat out. It is just one of their normal hangouts but Chanyeol cherishes this day so much.

            When they got home, afternoon; the boys are exhausted with the trip they did today. All of them rest anywhere in the living room that they think they can relax.

            “We should do this again! Don’t you think?” Chanyeol is back to his happy virus thing, beaming to all of s. He seems not to be exhausted at all and the only one standing among them.

            “Yeah, sure.” Xiumin agrees with him. The oldest is lying on the carpet, dead tired. The boy giggles and jumps.

            Kris who is watching him rolls his eyes.

 

            All of a sudden, his phone rings. The members are alerted of it, looking at him seriously. He answers his phone while he is wondering with his brothersexpression.

            “Hello?” Chanyeol, who is clueless, responds to his phone.

            “Hi Babe! Miss me?” A man huskily greets him.

 

            Thudump… Thudump… Thudump…

 

            His pulses are pounding strangely. He knows this voice. He has been with this person before and he had a bad experience with him.

            “Chanyeol, who is that?” Baekhyun asks him, making him calm down a bit.

            “I-I’ll be just at the veranda.” He rushes himself there. They should not know who his caller is or else there will be a chaos.

            When he is sure they are far enough, he resumes his conversation with Woobin.

            “How did you get my number?” He forces to reduce the volume of his voice so his brothers could not hear their conversation. “And, this is a new one. My manager said he already change it. Just how?”

            “I thought you hang up on me. But, it’s ok if you do that I’ll call you again.” The other person proudly said that makes Chanyeol hisses.

            “Just answer what I’m asking! How?”

            “You really want to know?” The man teases. “I request my manager to get your number from your manager. I said that I’m worried with the boy named Park Chanyeol. I hope he’s ok. Our managers are so close that your manager even giving your newly change phone number. How amazing, right?”

            “You evil jerk!” Chanyeol irately said. Woobin sneers at him in response. “What do you need from me?”

            “You know what I need, Chanyeol. I need you. I want to see you right now. Let’s go out and eat.”

            Chanyeol feels disgusted hearing Woobin’s lustful voice again, asking for him again. Why on his birthday? What a nice timing!

            “I can’t go.” Chanyeol refuses. “I’m with my members today. They are securely watching every movement I created.”

            “What?” Woobin whines. “Didn’t I let you spend time with them longer than we spent together? This can’t be, Chanyeol. It can’t be!”

            Chanyeol chuckles, he loves hearing the latter fails on what he wants.

            “Aha! I know.” Shoot, he seems to have something to counter it. “Won’t you be force to be here if I show you this?”

            Chanyeol’s phone vibrates when he receives an mms from Woobin. He looks at it and he is not happy to what he sees.

            His picture while he is tied in Woobin’s bed. He is unconscious on the image that’s why he did not know he is already taken a shot.

            “Did you like it?”

            He puts back the phone to his ear. “How dare you—” He pauses when he did not notice Kris is on the other side of the glass door of the veranda, asking him who he is talking to.

            “Woah! Easy there, Babe. I also have a video of one of our love making. I sneak a camera, shooting that lovely scene. Now, if you don’t come; those stuffs will spread out the web.”

            Kris has almost opened the door just making Chanyeol’s nervousness rises. He signs to the Chinese Leader to stop what he is trying to do. Successfully, the blonde follows his order. Chanyeol sighs in relief.

            “Ok, promise me one thing.” The boy firmly said. “You’ll let me erase that once we meet.”

            “Sure thing.”

            “Good. Where are you?” Chanyeol nods as he is given the direction for their meet up. “Alright, bye.”

            “See you later.”

            Chanyeol hangs up to the person he is talking with on the phone. Kris slides the door open after he sees the boy is done with the conversation.

            “Who’s that?” Kris asked, sternly looking at him.

            Chanyeol shakes his head. He grins after it. “Just my sister, Hyung. She wants to see me.”

            Chanyeol leaves him there. He walks so fast to their living room and takes his black coat on the hanger.

            “I’m just going somewhere, Hyungs and Dongsaengs.” He announces as he goes to the exit.

            “Where are you going, Hyung?” Sehun asks but Chanyeol is already out of their dorm

            Kris watches everything that happens. He thinks his co-rapper is not talking to his sister, instead talking to someone else. Why his expression is too nervous if he is just chatting with his Noona? It is really weird.

            To know if Chanyeol is saying the truth, he will try to ring the younger’s sister to find it out himself. He scans his contacts and finds YURA-NOONA on the list. When he found it, he quickly calls the older.

            It only has a busy tone so he hangs up and tries again.

            “Yes, Kris?” Chanyeol’s noona luckily answers this time.

            “Hi, Noona. Chanyeol leaves the dorm.” Kris politely said to Chanyeol’s sister.

            “Oh, really?”

            “He said he will be meeting you up.”

~End~

 

A/N

 

He's back!

 @WuYeol90 I read your blog and yes it's really sad that there's no KrisYeol happening. Makes me sad T_T

Please bear with me and Chanyeol, people...