SuKiRa

A Pet of Fate

 

            “Fuwa…” Chanyeol releases from his mouth after his hot make out session with Woobin. The actor kisses his lips three more times before he releases the boy from his grasp. Chanyeol also puts his legs down from straddling the latter’s waist. Both of them and sweaty; bodies cover only with their shared blanket.

            Woobin sits up on the edge of the bed while Chanyeol chooses to stay there curling up, wraps himself in the thick comforter. The older places his laptop that is at the end of the bed on his lap. Once he had it, he browses the web and few seconds pass, he hisses.

            The sleepy Chanyeol becomes distracted, raises his upper body on the mattress.

            “Why?” He drowsily wonders.

            “BaekYeol.” Woobin replies shortly.

            “Huh?” Chanyeol, unclothed, crawls on the bed to come closer to him and puts his chin on top of Woobin’s shoulder.

            The couple both stares at the monitor. They see lots of picture taken from the Fan Meeting that happened just today. Most of it is our Chanyeol’s shot with his friend Baekhyun. Fans fantasize that there is something going on with him and this member which in fact not true.

            “I’m not really getting those people.” Woobin pecks on his Chanyeol’s lips.

            “Really?” Chanyeol chuckles and asks. “What makes you say that?”

            “Because both of you are so girly. Can’t they realize how awkward it is? If you two are just real girls, that would be disgusting. Eww, lesbis.”

            “Then, what do you think about us?” Chanyeol judgingly looks his boyfriend. “We’re straight?”

            “Yeobo.” Woobin pouts his lips. “You look so uke to me, you can never be seme.”

            Chanyeol rolls his eyes disbelieve of what Woobin is saying.

            “I tried reading your fanfic with Baekhyun and that is so puking.” Chanyeol moves away his face from Woobin, feeling uncomfortable.

            “Are you trying to say you are getting your ideas on bed with those?” And, the older nods. “Gosh! That’s why you like doing those strange things on me whenever we are on date.”

            Young love strikes these two. Woobin always takes Chanyeol to the usual places couples would go; but, with a twist. There is always something happening between them like instead of watching a film in full, they will go out in the middle of it and lock themselves in the cubicle of the theater’s restroom. Instead of singing inside the KTV together something is happening there too. At the amusement park, even Chanyeol is getting nauseous riding the Ferris wheel, Woobin will insist to ride it again and again in order to do stuffs with his boy inside the gondola.

            With the feelings they have, they try something new. Something adventurous; something different, and something extra-ordinary. Oh, young love.

            “Why can’t you just be true to yourself that we are—”

            “Shut up!” Chanyeol shouted just in front of his face.

            “Whenever I read those stories I imagine myself that I am Kris and I’m doing those intimately with you.” The younger looks at him sternly. Chanyeol flickers his lashes before he turns his back to Woobin. “That’s why I don’t like seeing you with Kris as well.”

            “Him?” Chanyeol asked in a doubtful tone. “He hates me.”

            The boy goes and plunges back to the head of the bed covering himself with comforter. Woobin is confused with his reaction. He folds his laptop and places it at the end of the mattress again, comes closer to his lover, combing his brown locks.

            “H-He hates you?” Chanyeol looks at him, turning himself in his direction then nods. “Oh, how can someone hates my baby?” He pinches Chanyeol’s cheeks that earn a yelp from the boy. “But, that’s ok. That means I don’t have a competition.”

            It is getting late for the lovers to stay awake longer. Chanyeol is ready to rest but Woobin is about to. The older turns off the lights before he comes inside the comforter that is covering Chanyeol. He slips his hand around Chanyeol’s waist so he can pull the boy closer to him. Chanyeol with eyes close is getting used to his touch, openly accepting him, even buries his face on Woobin’s bare chest.

            The latter feels so light as he wraps his arms to the boy, inhaling his hair’s intoxicating smell. Both of them do not mind of their long knees bump to each other. As long as Woobin knows Chanyeol is with him and as long as Chanyeol feels safe and comfy around him. They are good.

            “Chanyeol?” Woobin calls the younger’s name softly. He looks down and checks the boy who is resting on his chest like a cute baby. ‘Tsk.’ Chanyeol must already been traveling to his dreamland.

            “What?” Suprisingly, the boy answers, just a little drowsy with his tone.

            Woobin seems to be regretting in calling his pair’s attention. His peaceful slumber should have not been disturbed. Ah! Don’t mind. Done is done. He does not care anymore.

            “Remember the day when I abducted you?” Woobin kisses Chanyeol on his hair, breathes in his scent. The older knows it is the worst day for Chanyeol but everything is different now. “Chanyeol, it’s been three months since then. Don’t you think it’s been long enough?”

            “Long enough? For what?” The boy really looks sleepy with his voice as presses his face more to his man’s torso.

            Woobin sighs; this is difficult for him to say to Chanyeol since the younger seems to be half awake. But, what is the use of his straightforwardness if he is going to be like this? He bits his lower lips before he says…

            “Let’s tell them about us?” Chanyeol is like a battery-operated-doll that switches on as hear that, looking up to Woobin with his flabbergasted face.

            “Eh?”

            The actor uses his elbow to rise a little on where they are lying so he can explain himself.

            “Let’s tell it to everyone, that we are dating, that you are mine.”

            “Hyunjoong.” Chanyeol whines softly when he calls Woobin’s real name, hiding his head to the huge comforter they are sharing. “Haven’t we talked about this before?”

            “But, Chanyeol…” Umm, is this for who-is-the-cutest-nagger competition? It is just Chanyeol seems to win as he glare to his lover when he shows up his face from the comforter.

            “Alright, fine.” Woobin surrenders. “But, if you really want to hide our relationship, why don’t we just elope to America and get married.”

            Okay, this is maybe worse. Chanyeol groans cutely because everything is cute to him even he is a giant cutie. “Hyunjoong, we’re so YOUNG!” He cries. Woobin cannot resist this cuteness; this may not be the right time to talk about this. He goes back to his position and hugs his lover tightly.

            Chanyeol glances up on him with fluttering eyes and looks to be calm now.

            “Hyunjoong, please give me more time.”

            “Sure, Yeobo.” And, Woobin kisses Chanyeol before drifting off to sleep.

 

            The next morning, Chanyeol goes back to their dorm. Now that he has the right amount of courage to be there after his confrontation with Kris. He opens the door sneakily, tiptoeing and acting like a ninja. Good, there’s no one awake yet as deafening silence welcomes Chanyeol. He thinks he is safe not until he crosses the living room and sees the-person-he-wishes-not-to-meet-for-now sitting on the sofa, arms crossed, sternly looking at him. Chanyeol freezes with thoughts playing in his mind.

            ‘God, why him? Why for all the people?

            Kris must be waiting for him. The taller yawns secretly under his hand while blinking his eyes.

            But, why should Chanyeol be worried that this man is in front of him? Kris hates him. Chanyeol’s face darkens just like his aura.

            “I’m a full grown man now, Hyung.” He smirks. “That’s what you told me, right? Don’t worry I know my responsibility so I’m sorry if you need to stay up all night just to wait for me.”

            Kris exhales before he leaves the couch and comes closer to his dongsaeng. He knows how huge the scar he creates to this boy. He is calm when he approaches Chanyeol but Chanyeol does not care about it. He walks forward to avoid Kris and on his way to his bedroom.

            “Chanyeol.” Kris called the boy  and stop to what he is planning. “I’m sorry.”

            Chanyeol slightly looks at him while he breaths deeply before he resumes to what he is saying. “I know I said I hate you and that is true. I keep telling it to myself…”

            The younger seems to get pissed off to Kris. The foreigner not even notices his soft growl. How many times does he need to repeat his despise with Chanyeol?

            “…but my heart is against—”

            Kris does not notice, Chanyeol is gone to his room now.

 

            That day, even EXO is not promoting any new song; they still go to different shows and events. When they are travelling back to their dorm, Sukira is playing on the car’s radio. Everyone inside the van who are Baekhyun, Tao, Kris, Kai, Luhan and Sehun are actively listening with it. It is their Senior’s Radio Show and they have been listening to that since they are not debuting yet. Their other half must be listening with this on the other van as well.

            It is on the right timing when their manager in the front seat turns it on, it is the Speed Quiz.

            “Who do you think is Ryeowook-Sunbaenim’s guest?” Baekhyun curiously ask, leaning closely so he can hear it carefully.

            “Everyone, our guest Kim Woobin-ssi will be playing the speed quiz for tonight.” The DJ excitedly announces.

            Cold wind seems to blow their excitement and replaces with awkwardness instead. Since the day Chanyeol went missing, they never feel alright whenever Woobin is mention.

            Tao chuckles nervously. “Ah, him…”

            “Who are we going to have with you, Woobin-sshi?” Ryeowook asks. His guest just laughs shyly.

            “You’ll find out soon.” Woobin teases.

            In not less than a second, there is a ringtone familiar for EXO. It’s their song Two Moons.

            “Hyunjoong?” Another familiar thing comes out from the stereo. It is one of their members’ voice. He is someone with deep vocals that is not matching with his face.

            “Yeobo!” Woobin excitedly said.

            “Chanyeol?!?

 

~End~

A/N

 

You know what? I'm really not going to create Author's note for this chapter as I am too lazy to create one. However, a bad news comes to me, stating that you my readers are unable to comment as it shows as spam T_T. That's ~so sad!!! For those who want to comment, please try it again but if not please place post on my wall. I'll love to hear your voice as this is my Most Favourite Chapter.