Welcome Party

A Pet of Fate

 

                “They’re here!”

                A group of people with DSLR Cameras glimpsing out the window the three people wearing pink shirts whose just come out from the cab.

                ‘Click!’ “Look they shamelessly show their affection.” One of them said as the two male with identical heights intertwine their hands, going inside the building where these paparazzi like people are right now. They zoom in and out the cameras they have in the grasp of the couple.

                ‘Click’ “They are holding hands!”

                ‘Click’ “There’s a midget with them.”

                ‘Click’ “Envy is what I can see on his face.”

                ‘Click’

                ‘Click’

                “Hyung?”

                ‘Click’

                “Hyung!”

                ‘Click’

                ‘Click’

                ‘Click’

                “HYUNGS!!!” Tao screamed like a teenage girl that made these people to turn around.

                It reveals that the Paparazzi Roleplayers are Lay, Chen, and Baekhyun. All of them are holding those huge lenses cameras, stun of their maknae. This group is in their dorm’s living room.

                 Not a few seconds later, someone opens their door, startle of who this will be. The sound of screeching door is the only thing that they can here to their silence.

 

                “Hi Guys!” Chanyeol, fully healed, excitedly greets s.

 

                BOOM!

 

                Colorful heart shape confetti welcomes the boy coming from the party poppers Kai, Sehun and Tao  have on their hands. Chanyeol’s face is so surprise in a nice way. His expression of getting amused cannot help Kris to smile. He is really a Happy Virus.

                “This is what you want, right?” A grinning Tao said.

                “A party with a bang!” Kai joins the merry magnaes.

                “Welcome home, Hyung!” Sehun along the other giant youngest greeted him.

                Chanyeol cannot hide how his heart flutters with these kids’ hail prepared for him. The whole place is full of colorful items like the balloons, the banner and ribbons hanging around the walls. They are right, this is his ideal welcome.

                With his happiness, his hand tightens to the person he is holding. Kris, who is behind him, changes these with an intertwined. This is not a secret they can hide anymore as the young trio’s eyes are staring on it.

                “Look their hands again!” Chen said. The three before tried to show themselves at the back of the maknaes. Not satisfied, they push the kids away and resume their paparazzi theme. Flashes of camera explosively shot on Chanyeol and Kris’ linked hold.

                They zoom it, shoot it with different angles and it seems lacking with simply those; they focus the camera on the couples’ faces. Chanyeol begins feeling pain with the flashes; Kris notices the younger keeps on blinking in ache, blocks his view for him with the other free hand.

                “Would you stop these boys already?” Kris tell them, not enjoying what they are doing. The three pause with silly smiles.

                “So.” Bakhyun puts down the camera, lips had a smirk. “Where is our Cool-City-Guy Hyung who is too manly to fall in love with a male?”

                “He’s still here.” Kris wraps his arm around on top of Chanyeol’s shoulder. “Chanyeol is just too cute that a guy like me cannot let him escape.”

                Kris kisses Chanyeol on top of his head, receiving awes from .

                “I want to introduce the Second Official Couple in EXO.” Everyone claps to their Chinese Leader’s announcement.

                “I guess this is much better than HunHan.” Kai with an amazed face continues to clap. Sehun who is involved to the pair he mentioned looks at him with a dumbfounded face. He cannot ignore this that he glances at the youngest. “What?”

                “Show us how you love each other!” Chen cheers Kris and Chanyeol.

                “Kiss!” Lay added. All of them except Sehun is rooting for the couple.

                Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! What they are asking for these two to do.

                “Only girls will request something like that.” Chanyeol chuckles in disbelievement.

                “We don’t care! Kiss!” Baekhyun boldly demanded, giggling because he cannot wait to see this go in action.

                Kris and Chanyeol look at each other with feelings they have. It is awkward but this is the symbol of their unity.

                “Hey.” Before their lips come any closer from one another, a straight hand barrens them.

                “Aish!” The audiences said in chorus with their disappointment. Luhan goes in between the two, been behind them from the start.

                He glares all of s that have similar displeasured expressions. “There will be no kiss that will happen as long as I’m with them.”

                Kai nudges Sehun and whispers. “Bro, Luhan feels envious. Give him a kiss.”

                Even he said it softly; it does not slip on the deer’s ears.

                “I heard that Kkamjong! I’m not envious!” Luhan stares at the younger with a cursing looking eyes.

                “Whatever, Hyung. Because you’ve been believing with ‘Platonic Love’ all this time. Stop it and just be true, you also want something like this.” Luhan’s terror gaze turns to Baehyun this time.

                “Shut up! I never wish to have one.” He growls.

                The boys circle him and telling him the word envy over and over again. Luhan looks pity but Kris and Chanyeol only lets their members to bombard Luhan.

                “Sehun.” Luhan calls his boyfriend who has been quiet the entire moment. “Are you not gonna help me?”

                “I’ll help you.” D.O. wearing a pink apron goes in the middle of them holding a huge roasted turkey. “Stop the teasing and let’s eat.”

                The kids seem to be hungry that they all quickly agree with it. EXO members go in their dining while the couple, Kris and Chanyeol, walks after them leisurely, fond of having each other in their warmth.

 

                They like the food they eat today. It was made by no other than the tagged team of Xiumin and D.O. After the meal, Kris and Chanyeol volunteer to wash the dishes. The two do not stop giving a small romantic moment with what they are doing.

                “I wonder if your lips still taste like turkey.” Kris whispered mischievously almost touches Chanyeol’s lips with his. His arms are around the younger’s back, Chanyeol’s hands are placed on top of his torso. They are at the center of the kitchen, just the two of them.

                The boy is glancing with his shiny chops dreamily, his own upper part slowly. Chanyeol moves closer to the older’s ear.

                “I guess not.” He softly said, shudders his man. They face each other again with their sensual eyes. Kris gently pushes Chanyeol against the counter, hungry to kiss the latter.

                Before they end up to a kiss, there is someone who suspends this, Suho enters the kitchen staring at them with a poker face. The couple still attached returns his eye contacts while he is getting a bottle of water in the fridge. It has been a long ago since they saw the Korean Leader. They did not even notice if he is included with their feast before. His expression is broken with a bit shock when Kris puts his lips on Chanyeol’s. Kris starts kissing his lover in front of his rival. He greedily crashes their lips showing he owns Chanyeol.

                Suho cannot cover his forming rage. He walks out, once again broken hearted.

                “Why did you do that?” Chanyeol asked after their steaming make out. Kris wants more that he kisses him again before answering his question. Chanyeol moans that is what the blonde desiring to hear from him.

                “To stop his delusion, he cannot do this craving for you in his freewill any longer.” Kris smirks. He feel so high, not because his tall, it is due to his win against Suho.

                “You mean, Jagiya.” Chanyeol cutely glares at him.

                “Yah, I told you I’ll be calling you that and you call me Jiaheng.” He mildly pokes Chanyeol’s forehead. Chanyeol shakes his head stubbornly.

                “I don’t want to. It’s like how I call you—know—who before.” Chanyeol softly whines.

                “No, Jagiya.” Kris pecks on his nose. “In China, that is how lovers show their affection for each other.” With Chanyeol pouts, Kris may not control himself and kisses him again. “Come on, try it.”

                Chanyeol with a pinkish blush on his face, gulps and awkwardly attempts to do what Kris asked him.

                “Jiaheng.” Kris rewards him with a tighter embrace and pecks on his lips.

                “I know you can do it.”

                They almost resume their intimacy when Luhan appears in front of them, sternly looking at them.

                “Ahem.” He pretends to clear his throat. Kris is getting tired of this interruption.

                “Let’s do this inside our room instead. There is someone with a drowning envy here.” Kris separates from his lover, holds Chanyeol’s hand in place and pulls him out from there.

                Luhan gasps, speechless of what they keep on accusing him.

                “Me?” He points himself. “Envious? I’m not! NEVER!!!”

 

~End~

A/N

 

This is not the end yet... because there's a little more electrifying chapters that will shock you....