Butterscotch

A Pet of Fate

 

            “Let’s do it again, okay?” Kris pecks on Chanyeol’s lips. The younger seems to be taken by the light because he is not moving at all. Adding there is his eyes that are as black as hollow, it is like he is awake but his soul is not there.

            Kris is not disturb with it fixes Chanyeol’s position, supporting his back with his arm and the other on top of the boy’s chest to push him down the bed gently. He moves the younger’s hips exactly at the center while he sits on the edge as well.

            Kris is above Chanyeol, who is like a doll that loses his battery right now. The older rubs the plump lips of the younger with his thumb, gently pulls Chanyeol’s lower part with it. It is now ready, seeing Chanyeol’s inner cavern is like a new treasure he just found. He now has the details of the boy’s perfect teeth, cute long tongue and pinkish lips.

            “Pink?” He frowns. Kris does not want to waste more time and he wants to make it redder, swollen and wetter than it can be. He presses his lips again to Chanyeol, he pulls back; this time his tongue slides inside the boy’s mouth.

             ‘Delicious’ The taller enjoys it. He cups Chanyeol’s chin to make any comfortable position with this kisses. He twirls his tongue around Chanyeol’s mouth, deeper, and more passionate. He tries another trick; he Chanyeol’s tongue, amazingly it is like melting in him. It is not enough that Kris keeps on doing these steps with this make out over and over again.

            When Chanyeol is slowly losing his breath with the kisses, his consciousness comes back.

            “Mmmph!” He protests, realizing Kris must have been doing these minutes ago. He tries to push Kris away from him; hands both place flatly between their chests, still, not enough to beat the man. Why he is so weak?

            “Please…let me…go…” Chanyeol’s struggles with his words because Kris lips blocking his. “I can’t breathe.” Kris is not concern with this since he is breathing with his nasal cavity; it is also the cause why he can smell Chanyeol’s strawberry scent. “Hyung!”

            “Fine.” Kris kisses once more with a torpid to Chanyeol’s full lips before he let goes of the boys from his grasp. Chanyeol turns to his left as he breaths in and out deeply, curling his body like a cocoon. Kris on the other hand sits up beside him also recovering the air he loses.

            “What’s wrong with you?” Chanyeol easily cries after his breathing revives, giving Kris a glare. The older comes closer, brushes the few hairs blocking his shining eyes and hushes him.

            The boy’s face is wet with tears; Kris kisses wherever this fluid goes. He cannot help but to look at the red-swollen-wet lips of Chanyeol, making him smirks proudly. What a piece of art, he kisses it again because of its remarkable beauty.

            “I said STOP!” Chanyeol squeaks. Kris frames Chanyeol’s jaw angrily providing him gasp from the boy. Chanyeol’s eyes flicker in scare and lips are quivering.

            “Why, Chanyeol? Why would you let Woobin touches you but me your Hyung cannot?” Kris asks him. Silence is what he can only give as an answer. “HUH? CHANYEOL? That’s why I really HATE you!”

            Kris resumes his kisses with Chanyeol, now more harshly and more touches from the upper body. Chanyeol moans with pleasure, he should not feel like this unfortunately his body is betraying him.

            “Oh, you like it now.” Kris looks so evil grins at him. “Good, so… where should I place my hickey to you?”

            “No Hyung, please.” Chanyeol begs. Kris is not going to listen to you, honey. More than he knows about it, Kris finds a perfect place, on top of his chest.

            Chanyeol yelps loudly when Kris bites his soft milk skin, it until it is red and raised underneath Kris’ lips. The older separates himself on top of the bare chest of the younger rapper. He looks at it like another wonderful art piece.

            “I’m really like Picasso.” He smirks. “And, you are my canvass.”

            “You jerk!” Chanyeol hisses between his tears.

            “Hey, watch your mouth.” He pecks again to Chanyeol’s fleshy lips; the boy flinches with it.

            Kris rises from the bed, meaning a break for Chanyeol, because the blonde will be looking for something. He found his pants he neatly folded on top of the wooden chair, groping something inside the pocket and when he feels the item he needs is there, he pulls it out.

            ‘Don’t tell me, this is another drug thing again?’ Chanyeol will be going back to zero if that really what Kris is getting from his pocket.

            The blonde gleefully returns to him on the bed, his happy face is not something bright but terrifying to Chanyeol. The boy is given with a kiss again before Kris will show his item to him.

            “I’m still not satisfied of what we are doing, Chanyeol. I remember you give me this candy.” Chanyeol’s face grimaces when he sees the gift he prepared in that small blue bag in his hyung’s hand. “I’m not a person who loves sugar but if you can help me.”

            “What do you mean about that? With the candies I gave you from the previous years, what are you doing with them then?” Chanyeol scowls, his tears are unlimited as it falls from his eyes, and even with Kris chuckles at him are evil.

            “I throw them.” Kris answered frankly, breaking Chanyeol’s fragile heart into pieces.

            “You should have told me you don’t want them! I should have save money and time if you are not included with it!” Chanyeol sobs, hoping this will melt Kris’ cold spirit.

            “That’s why I need your help, right? So I won’t put it in the trash again.” The younger feels imaginary pinches to his being. If he hears that his effort is just being thrown away again from Kris, he does not know but maybe ends up his life after this new hell.

            The taller opens the bag, seeing a piece of paper is roll inside there. “Hyung, I hope we can be friends again.” Laughter exploded in the room as he red what the dedication’s included in the gift. “Chanyeol, your message is not necessary.” He combs Chanyeol’s hair with his fingers, earning whimpers from him. “We are close now, can’t you see? We even kiss.”

            However Chanyeol wants a different kind of closeness, not this unkind one.

            Kris continues exploring the bag. He gets one of the candies, finds it interesting that these sweets are covered with colorful fancy wrapper, it is his first time to open this present that is why he is new to see this golden-crystal-sugar-ball.

            “What is this, Chanyeol?” Kris asks in his curiosity while looking at the candy closely, just showing how ignorant he is with sweets.

            “B-Butterscotch.” He manages to reply though his voice cracks. Kris starts his plan and puts the candy inside his own mouth.

            “Not bad.” Kris comments while chomping the candy and rolling it in his mouth.

            As he plays with the candy, he initiates changing Chanyeol’s position, carries the boy to the center of the bed frame and makes him sit up there. As everything is ready, Kris presses his own lips to Chanyeol, doing this for the nth time. Kris makes sure Chanyeol will not reject his idea, by cupping the latter’s jaw with both if his hands.

            Kris’ tongue forces to put the candy inside the younger’s mouth. They share this sugar ball together and spin it until it melts inside them. When the candy is completely dissolves, Kris gets a new one, planning to do this until the tiny blue bag is empty.

            Chanyeol’s cavern is like burning with this steamy-candy-sharing kiss. He actually feels sore now inside his mouth. He is praying this will be done soon while he is remembering how many butterscotch he places inside the bag.

            The younger is getting tired as this progress; he loses his energy in resisting to what his Hyung wants to do. He can also bite Kris just like what he did with Woobin with their first lips interaction if he just wants to. But, his inner self is stopping him; he cannot bear to hurt his hyung. Unfair for him because right now he is suffering in Kris’ hand and the older seems not caring for him at all.

            Kris is not planning to purely play with Chanyeol with that candy kisses. His endless stamina continuously touches Chanyeol everywhere in his body. The more Chanyeol winces to this intimacy; the more he regains strength. Their session is getting hotter and hotter, not getting aware that Chanyeol’s only cover is already out from his body. Kris fumbles the bag; he then learns it already gone with the candies.

             “Look, Chanyeol.” The boy exhales for fresh air whilst looking that empty bag Kris is holding upside down. “Happy?”

            “Finally.” He said in relief, currently laying his body carelessly on the mattress. He slowly closes his eyes and ready to rest. Is that for sure?

            “We’re not done yet, Chanyeol.” The boy bits his lower lip given that he is too exhausted for Kris’ game. “Do you think I’ll be just taking Woobin’s mark out basically on your lips?” Kris chuckles. “We need to go to the crucial part of your acts.”

            “Hyung, please! Stop this!” He begs, trying to sit up with the use of his elbows. “Do you want me to shout here all night because of your insanity?”

            Kris pushes him back down the bed harshly the same time he is laughing as if he is a devil that came from hell to drag Chanyeol with him.

            “You cannot defeat me with your threat, my boy. I specially chose this room because it’s soundproof.” Kris takes off the bathrobe that is only covering his body. Why these boys love soundproof anyway? “And, from your reactions before, you’re so responsive.” He caresses Chanyeol’s face that quickly releases a lustful moan. “See? I want to see more of it.”

            Kris is about to start as he puts his body on top of Chanyeol, the boy again tries to go against with it but Kris already pins both of his wrists on the soft bed.

            “You really are such a pretentious boy, Chanyeol. And, I HATE it. I know that is your forte, yet there are times you fail. If you can just view yourself right now, your body doesn’t seem to know how to lie.”

 

            The blonde discharges the darkest laugh he can present to Chanyeol. This laughter is mixed with Chanyeol’s painful sobs when they move on to the next level.

 

~End~