Thunder

A Pet of Fate

 

            A week after, Han Kyuwan went back to SM Building to say farewell for all the people he met there.

            The new group EXO, he know almost all of them especially his now former lover, they all line up in the practice room to bid their goodbyes to him. Some of them cried because he had been a good hyung after all.

            “Don’t worry guys. I’ll cheer for you when you go up to the stage.” He assured them.

            “But, Sunbae…” Sehun then sobbed and Luhan comforted him with a hugged. The oldest sighed about to be emotional as well with his departure.

            “Luhan take care of him.” The boy nodded to his advised. Though he will not be with them, he was happy for them that they would be debuting soon. They deserved it. Chanyeol deserved it. He worked hard too. But, where’s Chanyeol?

            Kyuwan searched for the boy among this people. He saw the two tallest members behind; the second was bending his head while eyes squinted on the floor. He was his Chanyeol. He never had a chance to talk to him after what happened between them. He almost the boy.

            “Joonmyun.” He breathed heavily. “Take care of my boy for me.”

            “Sure, Hyung.” Suho looked at Chanyeol and the boy hanged his hands around the tallest’s arms.

            It made Kyuwan irritated a little. Since, when did his Chanyeol become close with this foreigner?

            “I’ll be leaving now.” He looked at his watch instead. “I’ll be rooting for you guys so do your best, ok?”

            “YES!” The boys agreed; a sign for him to go.

            Chanyeol did not even say a word before he left.

 

            The boy found a brother to Kris that he had been looking for. Kris was there to watch over him, to advise him techniques for rapping, treat him and many things without any kind of malice. They were considered the best in their tandem because their styles blended perfectly when they rapped together.

            Chanyeol said Kris was his best friend of among the rest. Some thought it is Sehun since this boy also lingered with him but no.

            One day, Chanyeol invited Kris to his favorite practice room to have a little feast together. A candle in the center of most loved snacks and candies above a picnic cloth. He was so excited because this was their first anniversary from the day they become friends.

            It passed a couple of hours before the guy he was waiting there arrived.

            “Hyung.” His active tone called the man coming from the door, sitting in the red checkered cloth with a colorful party hat. Kris was going to him with misty eyes, swoony as if he was drunk.

            “Where have you been? I’ve been waiting here like fore—” His sentence did not complete when Kris leaned down and lips was on him. Damn, the older was really drunk. His lips taste like wine against Chanyeol.

            Chanyeol’s eyes got bigger with the kiss. He thought Kris was different. He thought Kris is just a hyung. He thought Kris is his best friend. All his impressions were all wrong.

            He was not ready for something like this again.

            After maybe 10 seconds, Kris’ lips moves apart from his. Chanyeol was shock and Kris was full of lust. Was it really lust?

            “I’m just curious if you really taste good.” Chanyeol’s face was up on him, dumbfounded. So, he was just curious, huh? The party hat on Chanyeol’s head fell down the same moment his tears did similarly on his eyes.

            Kris left him after it. That’s it.

            Since that day, Kris kept on ignoring Chanyeol, dodging his every approach at him. Chanyeol was heartbroken did not know why he was treated like that. When new members of their team came, the two both have a new buddy for each of them.

            Kris quickly became close to his co-Chinese and co-rapper Huang Zhitao. He was worse than Chanyeol in being childish to that guy. Chanyeol on the other hand met Byun Baekhyun. In just a few hours, colliding with their silly ideas, the two became like soul mates.

            And history was written accordingly, as if Chanyeol and Kris never became friends.

Flashback ends…

 

            Rain starts dropping from the sky, along with the roaring thunder and electrifying lightning. Inside a mansion, Chanyeol and Woobin are staring to each other.

            Woobin still with his smirking lips comes closer to his lover in order to touch his shoulder-length-ginger-blonde hair.

            “In just a few days, your hair transform like this.” Woobin feels the end of it with his thumb and index. He kisses Chanyeol on top of the strand and says. “I like it.

            Chanyeol glared at him before pushing him away, making him almost stumbles on the floor. 

            “I’m asking you.” He firmly said. “Why are you with Han Kyu Wan?”

            Woobin sighs and glances at the point of Chanyeol’s question. He was wearing his school uniform identical to Chanyeol’s ex-boyfriend inside the picture. His evil smile shows up again.

            “He is my closest senior in high school.” He answered. “You were never been out of his topic whenever we had a conversation.”

            Chanyeol avoids his gaze. “Where…” He guzzled. “Where is he?”

            “He is… dead.” It seems like Chanyeol’s world turns upside down, becomes black and white, time stops and deafening silence, as if there is no coming storm outside. Woobin is speaking; he cannot hear it.

            He attempts to comprehend. ‘Please listen… Please listen… Please listen…” He kept telling to himself. Noticing Chanyeol restlessness, Woobin holds both on the sides of his arms.

            “After the day he left you from the entertainment, he became more depressed. Then, we found him lifeless while holding a container of his medicine. He drank all of it.

            Thunder strikes loudly outside their location perfectly in time with Chanyeol’s almost collapse on the floor. Too good that Woobin is there to save him from the fall, without him placing his arms around the younger, Chanyeol must have greeted the carpeted ground.

            Chanyeol’s movement becomes so instanced with the flicker of his eyes, his breathing, and his tired smile.

            “He died because of me.” Chanyeol looks like he goes insane; chuckling even though there is nothing funny. Woobin is puzzled; he tries to make the boy’s focus on his face by cupping his chin.

            “All I want to do is for you to pay for his death.” He finally confessed. “I continue all his dreams, specially becoming famous and owning you. All are part of his incomplete life plans. I did not expect…” He exhales heavily. “I will love Park Chanyeol.”

            The emotion shaping around them distracts by another hit of the thunder. Chanyeol startles and clutches his hands on Woobin’s shoulders. They are now so close. His shudders are not invisible to Woobin’s sight. It is intriguing him.

            “I’m not sure if you are being like that because of what I told you or what is occurring outside.” Woobin tries to confirm it. Chanyeol just looks at him and blinks with an expressionless face.

            “I’m not sure either.” The loud roar strikes once more proving what is the reason of Chanyeol’s reaction, when the boy encircles his arms around Woobin’s neck and eyes close securely.

            “Now, I’m getting it.” Woobin smirks because he discovers something latest to his lover. “When did you start getting scared from the thunder?”

            “Since, I was a kid.”

            “Does Kris know about this?” Chanyeol shakes his head. Score! He has a new advantage to the foreigner.

            The same thing piercingly hits and will continue to do more soon. Chanyeol will get crazy if this keep on occurring.

            “Hyunjoong!” He tightened his grasp to the taller. He needs something to calm him down. He is depending to his boyfriend right now.

            “I know baby. Please bear with it.” Whatever Woobin wants to do with him he will just go with it, if that’s the only method to escape from this fear that is devouring him.

 

            Woobin carries Chanyeol to the bed in bridal style. He mildly puts Chanyeol on the center soft area like a feather falling from the sky. As both of them on the mattress, he begins kissing Chanyeol, has been longing for this since the last moment their lips met.

            It starts off with a kiss that has a feel of first love. Next, to someone who has been dating for a while now, then to an engage couple, and finish it with a married one. In the middle of their progressing make out, Chanyeol pushes Woobin’s chest away of him to create a distance between them.

            “What?” Woobin is frustrated with Chanyeol’s sudden time out. He tries to kiss Chanyeol more but the boy evades his drawing lips near him.

            “The thunder is still there. Why your room is not soundproof this time?” Chanyeol whines. Here he goes with his cuteness again.

           “This is just newly set up and I’m still working with it.” Woobin answers quickly so he can resume to what they are doing. “Don’t worry, okay? You’ll  feel better soon with my kisses and make love with you.”

            Chanyeol stares at him judgingly and says. “Make sure you would.

 

~End~

A/N

 

This is the end...

No! No! No! I'm just kidding!

Do you think Kris is done?

Just you wait people!