Milk (HunHan)

A Pet of Fate

 

            “Chanyeol!” Luhan suddenly rises as soon as he awakens. It is like his soul traveled into a nightmare. Sehun, who is beside him, is sitting at the side of his bed while holding his right hand.

            He gasps for air, his heart beating faster and his sweat running down all over his body.

            “Did they find Chanyeol?” He asked his lover. Sehun with a long face answers him with a head shaking solemnly.

            The youngest puts his other hand on Luhan’s shoulder to push him down again to the bed gently. “It’s still early and you’ve been sleeping only 2 hours. Rest more, you need it.”

            Luhan looks at him and seems about to cry. The singer bits his lips to be able for him to stop the tears that will soon flow from his eyes. It has been days since he keeps repeating this action. He cannot sleep, always bothered of Chanyeol’s lost that he cries every day and forgetting his body needs a rest.

 

            POW!

            s cannot control themselves. Every time they see Suho; they punch him because they keep on remembering the fact that he sold Chanyeol to a demon. Their view with their Korean leader change his just after a little period of time; Luhan himself who always acts as a mediator if his fellows will have an argument lets them do what they want to Suho. He deserves it anyway.

 

            Nonetheless, Suho shows his lamentation with what he does telling the boys Chanyeol and Woobin’s location. He told them the address when he met with Woobin to process what he requested to the actor. Kris and Kai went with him there seeing nothing but an empty space.

            “This is where he allows me to do my s***** favors to Chanyeol.” He anxiously told them.

            With those words said, the two unable to manage their feelings, hitting him directly on his face, a newly bloomed habit of s. If he is not blind of jealousy, he would not experience having a broken face.

 

            EXO and the management find Chanyeol and this time seek help with the authority. Not only them; Sidus HQ aided them specially Woobin’s manager. They search the couple in Woobin’s unit, his vacation house in Jeonju, and many other places they could stay at. SMEnt and the law enforcement asked the security of the airports, ports, train stations and any other form of transformation carefully monitor the passengers. This is to make sure they block Woobin’s escape route with Chanyeol.

            Their surroundings have been so busy just to locate the missing boy; Luhan and Sehun is not one of them though. Their whole group decided to not let Luhan go with them. He got a lot of burden already, also blaming himself for losing his beloved brother. Kris asked their magnae to watch over him instead.

 

            This a perfect time for Sehun to be always at the side of the one he chose as a soul mate.

 

             “Hyung, drink this before you fall asleep.” Luhan wipes the little drops of tears on his closed eyes before he opens it again. He looks at his boyfriend which is beside him, smiling tiredly. He sits up to grab the glass of milk from Sehun’s hand and drinks it with no lagging.

            There’s a few milk that remains on his lips. Sehun wipes it for him. Since the boy keeps with his weary smile, the older tries to do the same. Every person that can see the curves on his lips will quickly notice how broken he is inside.

            “Hyung.” Sehun worriedly calls his lover that now facing his tinier hands which are at the top of his lap.

            “Sehun.” Luhan glances at the younger with tears on his eyes. He places the empty glass on top of the nightstand then cups with his hands the face of the younger. “I’m sorry.”

            Sehun looks confused, taken aback of the word he said. Why he would say sorry? Sehun hopes it is not the one he is thinking. He hopes the apology will continue with the word break up.

            “Why are you sorry, Hyung?” Sehun chuckles as he asked Luhan in his curiousity.

            “Because it seems like I’m forgetting you.” The two stare at each other with their so close faces seriously. “Forgetting what we really are. I am thinking if I continue like this...” Luhan sighs. “You might get tired of me.”

            Sehun exhales as well before he holds the hands grasping his face. He puts Luhan’s hand down for him to set Luhan’s head on his shoulder. He pets the hair of his lover while Luhan is laying on him.

            “Of course not.” He said. “How long do you think we become this known couple?”

            Luhan, who looks comfortable of Sehun’s shoulder, cannot get enough of this closeness that he wraps his arms around his boyfriend. He smiles now more brightly. With the hellish emotion he is having now, Sehun is still his paradise.

 

***

 

            It was back in 2010, their joint birthday party the members prepared for them. At the end of the celebration, that night, Sehun invited Luhan outside the veranda of the SM building.

            “Can we be like Chanyeol-Hyung and Kyuwan-Hyung?” Sehun was really nervous at that time, giving a glimpse at the person in front of him.

            Luhan was smart enough that he knew what meant about it. It was too obvious since the younger wanted a serious talk between just the two of them.

            Luhan laughed making Sehun blinked in dumbfounded. Inside the younger’s mind, Luhan must be thinking this was a joke. Whatever this pretty Chinese would be anwering, he would accept it. But, it was much better if it was a good feedback.

            Luhan smiled beautifully and closed his eyes only in an instance before nodding to the latter. “Sure, Sehunnie.

            Heavens answered his prayers. The person he adored so much reciprocated his feeling. Wasn’t that so awesome?

            Little to his knowledge, Luhan was not serious of it. The Chinese believed at first that he would play along with his younger brother to this game of love.

 

            Platonic, even they did not said this straightly this was what they want. They were too conservative. A few playing with their hands and simple clutching their bodies were okay with them. Since that day, they were inseparable. When they date, it could either Luhan or Sehun that would treat each other.

            It was unknown however; this couple seemed to have the same wavelength in terms of the drink they always shared. Milk, they always had this on their hands not just every morning but every moment they chose to drink this of the day. They were still young, a good source of calcium for them to grow up. It looked like this is effective to Sehun, as he became taller and about to reach his other tower hyungs.

            The two changed their shared thing and went with the bubble tea. Kyungsoo felt puking whenever he saw the couple. They were more addicted to this than milk.

 

           “Are you two going out?” Everyone thought it was a joke, later on this people ride a long and then until EXO was created; the members knew they were for real. Luhan himself thought this was too much and sufficiently long too be a huge gag. He accepted the fact that Sehun was his soul mate.

            He did not know if this was really forever. For him, yes it is.

 

            The couple was saddened; they thought Chanyeol and Kyuwan would be like them, a stable relationship.

            “No, Sunbae is just a brother to me.” Chanyeol confessed the night the senior said his goodbye to all of them directly in front of HunHan.

            Sehun and Luhan were suddenly got scared. How if their bond was not what they thought and only pure brotherly love like pretentious Chanyeol had? Lucky it was, they kept quiet with this, not mentioning nor talking about such topic.

            They hoped though Chanyeol would find his happiness someday. They used to believe it was Kris who would be that person. Impossible, Kris was too manly.

            The couple is unable to realize initially that Chanyeol would fall on this crappy situation. Stupid Kris, if he was simply honest to himself, Chanyeol would be safe and still innocent.

 

            With all what happened to the second tallest, they were unaware they started becoming apart.

 

            Yes, physically they are together but their insides seem to be not as sync as before.

 

***

 

            “Hyung.” Sehun calls the attention of his lover. Luhan looks at him with small wonder on his face.”Please be true to me.”

            “What is it, Sehun?” Luhan opens and closes his eyes quickly before he gazes at his boyfriend straightly.

            “Do you love Chanyeol-Hyung more than me?” His doe looking sight widens with the question his boyfriend suddenly pulled up.

            He chuckles and shakes his head. “What are you saying?”

            “Please answer me.” The boy looks at him sternly.

            “Alright, I’ll be honest and I’m not sure if you’ll understand.” Luhan combs the blond locks of his Sehun. “Yes, I love Chanyeol.”

            Sehun needs to calm himself down and anticipate what his better half will tell him. Whatever it is, he is required to control his emotion.

            “I also love you. There’s a different love that I feel for you and Chanyeol.” Luhan explains that younger listens carefully. “That boy, he is someone you want to posses and protect with. While yours, as I am embracing him in my arms, you are the one on my side. I want you two to be with me forever. My precious item.”

            Sehun smiles with a wrinkled forehead. “That makes confused.”

            “I told you.”

            “But, Hyung; I’ll always be with you. I promise.” Sehun’s face seems to be in peace.

            “I know.” They move their heads closer, attaching their foreheads to each other.

            “You must have loved Chanyeol so much.”

            “Yes, I love him and everyone else feels the same way. Just like you, right?”

            “Right, what a special man.”

            “Hmm?” Luhan kisses Sehun on his nose.

 

            Even they stay like this, it is not possible they will ever separate. Their love is either no cold or hot. Like how they enjoy drinking milk, it only has the right temperature. Not tiring; this is good enough.

 

~End~

A/N

 

I'm so SORRY!!!

I miss you so much my loyal readers. It's been a ~looonng time since the last update.

There are a lot of things happened to me this past week and I can't really escape it.

I've been a victim of the season.

There's a lot of gatherings here and there for family, friends and workmate...

I also had been sick, just got food poison with my favorite supreme burger.

Isn't that nice.

Let's pray together...

I want to finish this before Christmas...

Please! Please! Please!

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

I'm not sure if this is vague for you but please still have fun with reading it.

Congratulations by the way to EXO.

I love you Kids!