Couple Watches

A Pet of Fate

 

            “Is Chanyeol not home yet? Damn, it’s getting late.” Luhan is getting annoyed worrying about the rapper who hasn't come home yet. He walks back and forth, turning around the house. He cannot stay put all.

            He and Kris are the only people in the living room, the other members are already inside their rooms sleeping. The Chinese leader is busy watching a basketball replay on TV.

           “Are you sure he meets up with his sister?” Luhan says, pausing from his walk and places his hands on the couch where Kris is sitting. Both boys are glaring to each other.

            “That’s what he told me.” The younger-in-months insisted.

            A sound of an opening door distracts both of them. It must be the boy they were waiting for. Chanyeol appears in the entrance dramatically.

            “Chan—” But in a flash, Chanyeol enters the bathroom and locks himself there. “yeol.”

            Kris and Luhan exchange look wondering what had just entered in their dorm. Kris shrugs his head and goes back to what he is watching.

            “Chanyeol!” Luhan runs to the bathroom’s door while hysterically calls his dongsaeng’s name. He knocks the door harshly, he can even make a whole with the knock he is doing.

            Chanyeol’s body has already dipped into the bathtub. He clutches on his knees, getting feel good with the warm water. The loud bang on the door is not something he cannot ignore. When Luhan calls him again, he answers it this time.

            “What is it, Hyung?” He politely asked.

            “Are you trying to kill yourself again?” A thin voice asked him worriedly.

            “No, I’m not.” Chanyeol rolls his eyes while shaking his head.

            “Good. Be finished immediately so I can to talk to you.”

 

            It is not quick like how Luhan requested him to be done. He takes more than an hour again when he goes out of the bathroom. Luhan is of course fast asleep because it is already midnight. Chanyeol wearing a bathrobe only goes to his room right away, glad to see that this is not like as baby as it is before.

            He opens his drawer and picks a new set of clothes that he can wear for his slumber. He is busy with it that he is not aware of someone barging in his room.

            “Is that your sister’s gift for you?” Kris is looking at the ring on Chanyeol’s hand. The boy shyly smiles and hides the item that gets the taller’s attention with his other hand.

            “Umm… Y-yes.”

            “I see.” Kris seems to be good with his reply. “Your gifts from the members are there.” He points to the chair behind Chanyeol which is full of gift boxes and paper bags. “And, here is mine.”

            Chanyeol is stunned with the tiny-blue-paper bag Kris shoves to his chess. He opens it with curiosity and a grin quickly flashes on his lips.

            “Wow!” He said amusingly. It is a black-leather-tribal bracelet. He looks at it closely with fascination to the details of the accessory.

            “You like it?” Kris asks. Chanyeol nods at him cheerfully.

            “Thanks, Hyung!”

            “It’s a charm for a good fortune.” Chanyeol scoffs with his info.

            Kris guesses his done there so he goes out of the room and readies himself to rest.

 

***

 

            SM Entertainment hires a new manager for EXO. It is not for the whole team but only for Chanyeol. Her name is Kim Junghwa (just like the actress). And, yes. You heard it right, she is a girl. The seventh member of EXO’s management is a woman.

            SMEnt thinks Chanyeol needs a mother to take care of him. After the past incidents in which Chanyeol has tagged along, he needs someone that can carefully watch his every move just like a parent. Though he had Xiumin and Luhan to do those, they still think it is not enough.

            This is like another special treatment for the boy. But, he really needs to have that. Being kidnapped and getting molested are no joke at all.

             Manager Kim’s first project for her talent is in Busan Winter Fashion Show. She strictly observes Chanyeol not like what SM instructs her. She can be compared to a terror principal waiting for the students she monitors to be caught.

            “Chanyeol, let’s go to the gym! You need to build up some muscles.” She persuades the boy, pulling him up from the floor he is sitting on. Chanyeol and his brothers are at the practice room and just done with their dance rehearsal.

            “But, Manager Noona.” Chanyeol does not want to. He seems he is playing tug-of-war with the older as he still insists to sit on the ground.

            “No buts, Chanyeol. Let’s go.” In the end, the newly hired manager wins the battle. She pulls Chanyeol up with all her might then runs to the door for exit.

            “No! Hyungs, help!” He pleaded but his manager completely took him out from the room.

            “Do you think he’ll be ok?” Xiumin asked with blinking eyes; and, Chen that he was asking just shrugs his head.

 

            The day of the Fashion show has come, Chanyeol who is all ready for the event is not really prepared to see the person that he does not want to cross ways with. Woobin is there without him knowing.

            “Why are you here?” Chanyeol wants to pound his own head right now when he sits across the man at the backstage.

            Woobin smirks on him, looking at him with those lustful eyes again. “It’s just pure coincidence.”

            “Liar.” He hisses that makes the man chuckles.

            “They are offering me this fashion show that I really want to reject. When they told me you’re in it, sure, no worries, I’ll be more than happy to work with Park Chanyeol.” Chanyeol listens to his story with an annoyed face, crossing his arms to his chess.

            The man notices this, scanning their surrounding first before he moves his seat closer to his co-model. Woobin leans closer to Chanyeol’s ear and whispers. “I miss you.”

            “You always do, ert.” Chanyeol is sick of him that he frankly said that to turn the man down. Woobin relaxes on the chair he is sitting and he looks a little pissed.

            “Look. When did we last see each other? On your birthday, right?” Woobin ruffles his own hair because he's getting a little frustrated. “Babe, it’s been two weeks.”

            Chanyeol is alarmed of how loud this man’s voice is. He puts both of his hands to Woobin’s mouth just to shut him up. The older likes what Chanyeol is doing to him right now, showing it by wiggling his brows. He uses this opportunity to put something to Chanyeol’s smaller hand.

            Chanyeol takes his grasps away after he feels a box-like item is given to him. It is a green jewelry box, fits perfectly on his hand’s grip. He knows that crown logo in the center of it makes him wants to open it.

            “It’s a Rolex watch,” Woobin said the right timing when Chanyeol sees the silver watch inside the box. “That’s my advance Christmas gift for you.”

            ‘It’s awesome.

            “Look, I have the same thing.” Woobin proudly said as he shows the similar watch he is wearing on his left arm.

            ‘Don’t tell me we have couple watches.’ He looks the timepiece that he received again, seeing that Woobin’s is much bigger than his.

            Before Woobin will get all excited to know what Chanyeol’s point of view with the present he gives, the announcer outside the stage informs that the show is about to start.

 

            The show is absolutely fantastic. The Fashion Event’s Theme is obviously about the season. Models walk like Winter Nymphs in the runway, with all those glittering costumes and makeup, not that colorful but only plays in the shades of blue and white.

            Chanyeol and Woobin step on the catwalk in two separate segments. Both of them are wearing multi-layered white coats that just suits the season. Everyone like the fashion critics and other audiences loves the performance of these men.

            As a finale, Woobin and Chanyeol walk together with white jacket singly covering their top. When they almost reach the backstage, the two take off their upper clothes. They both show everyone their topless body coated in glitters. This is not the first for Woobin to do in the public’s eyes but a first for Chanyeol’s blooming career.

            People clap their hands in amazement for that fabulous ending.

            At the end of the show, lots of the press is waiting to interview the two celebrities especially Chanyeol. Manager Kim doesn’t let them and shoos them away.

            “Well done, Chanyeol,” Woobin speaks softly on Chanyeol’s ear. The younger is sitting in front of the mirror in the dressing room. The actor is right at his back standing, hands both on Chanyeol’s shoulders. The boys are wearing classy black suits.

            Manager Kim tiredly sighs when she is done getting rid of all the media outside. She rests her back at the door and panting.

            “Chanyeol!” She really looks exhausted that her voice becomes off. “Let’s go home before those people get back here.”

            “What?” Woobin is shock and not happy with the manager's announcement. “But, what about the after-party?”

            “I’m sorry Kim Woobin-sshi. Chanyeol and I are returning to Seoul now because EXO has a performance tomorrow for their comeback album.” She politely apologized.

            “If you want, you can go now and leave Chanyeol in my care.” He courageously suggested.

            “Huh?” The manager’s eyes get smaller with what Woobin said.

            “I promise, I’ll take him back with me.” Woobin clings to Chanyeol’s shoulder hard. The boy bits his lips in pain.

            “Manager-Noona, please?” Chanyeol begs with puppy eyes. Aish! Chanyeol is cute!

            “Alright!” The only woman in the room agrees.

            Because of this, Woobin’s euphoria is rising rapidly. He maybe cannot stop himself and kiss the boy in front of his manager.

 

            At the after-party, Woobin introduces Chanyeol to all the people he knows on the occasion. Like the top models, fashion designers and producers. Everyone praises Chanyeol’s performance in the recently done runway show. And of course, Woobin did not ask Chanyeol to stay just to enjoy the party with him. He wants something else. Something that he always wants to do with the younger.

            “Is this soundproof room again?” Chanyeol asks when Woobin pulls him inside one of the rooms at the hotel venue. The booming music from the party is loudly playing in the background. The taller male smirks, lifting the boy and.puts him on top of the dresser.

            Woobin starts giving Chanyeol some trails kisses on his face. “I’m not sure.” He answers in the middle of those kisses.

            He caresses Chanyeol’s jaw with one of his hands while he begins ing the younger’s white shirt with the other. He has a syringe inside his pocket. He takes it out of it. Chanyeol knows what the man is about to do.

           Woobin is now down the younger male's neck. He kisses and plans to put a hickey on it first before he shots the drugs to Chanyeol. The boy uses this opportunity that Woobin is fully occupied with the marking so he can take his most hated object. He quickly snatches the injection and throws it away. Woobin cannot believe how fast it is that he growls instead.

            “Ais—” The more to his surprise is when Chanyeol calms him down with a kiss. The rapper voluntarily kisses him for the first time.

            His hands are both on Woobin’s jaw, not letting the man get away from him. Chanyeol’s kiss is so sweet. It feels so young and innocent. How can Woobin be angry with this little punk if he is so delicate?

            They only separate after a few seconds passed. Chanyeol’s eyes are half-lidded while looking straightly to the other guy. His soft moan after the kiss is truly remarkable for Woobin. In addition, his cheeks have a pinch of pink. God! It is so cute!

           “You don’t need to be cruel and force me to take those drugs.” Chanyeol’s voice is like the church bells to Woobin’s ears. It is so divine as if he is floating with it. “You can now have me without those. Just vow that you will be gentle with me from now on.”

            Woobin nods obediently. Chanyeol smirks and moves closer to his ear.

            “Now, would you mind set me to somewhere appropriate?” Chanyeol requested. Woobin is obliged to obey it and leans back. Good thing, there is a bed behind him. He carries Chanyeol from the dresser by wrapping the boy’s long legs around his waist. He cautiously walks to the bed and puts his lover there.

            Kisses are never-ending as their bodies landed on the soft mattress. It only stops when Woobin says something soothingly direct to the boy's face.

            “You’ll never regret your decision, Chanyeol.” And, Woobin pecks to his pouting lips. “I swear, I’ll never hurt you again.”

            With that said, they dive to a passionate night. Making out and making love. Hands are intertwined and both of them wearing their couple watches. Woobin hopes this moment will never end. On the other hand, Chanyeol is still unsure if that man is the one he will end up in eternity.

            No one knows…

 

~End~

 

A/N

 

Hey... It's not the end yet...

This story is just heating up...

Anticipate people, anticipate...