Guitar

A Pet of Fate

            Santorini, a breathtaking place with whitewashed buildings, endless-looking blue sky and romantic beaches; this is a perfect summer escapade for two pairs of young couples to visit.

            “Wow! Hyungs, this place is so so so~ beautiful!” Sehun excitedly runs at the cliff, looking the scenic town below him. This kid really loves showing his emotion if only the people he trusts are around. He turns around only to gesture the people behind him to follow him. “Hyungs, can you please hurry up?”

            “Sehun, we just arrive. Let’s go to our reserved lodge first before touring this island.” Kris said; eyes almost close because of the glaring sun above them; his hands, the left holding his lover’s while the right is holding their baggage. Sehun’s lover is also with them.

            “Aish, Hyung, I want to check the whole place now.” Sehun pleases with a few aegyo.

            “Sehun, control yourself.” Luhan scolds him. “Aren’t you had a little shame with these two? They are the one who paid are stay here.”

            “We’re not gonna be here not only because of me. You want to guard Chanyeol-hyung from Yifan-hyung, right?” He teases. “Don’t you know I’m getting jealous of it? Look! I’m also imitating you guys. I always notice you match yourself with the color of the shirts they are wearing as if you’re the third wheel with them.”

            You really cannot mistaken them that these four are not a part of a boy band, sky-blue tops and khaki short pants, are you kidding me? Supposedly, this trip should only be Kris and Chanyeol alone but Luhan nags that Sehun wants to go too and of course, for him not to feel out of place, he will join this vacation. Kris, Chanyeol and Sehun know his secret agenda is to separate KrisYeol and be a party pooper as much as he can.

            Sehun walks farther to them, seems to be sulking, Chanyeol can feel this nudges his hyung on his left side.

            “Hyung, please approach Sehunnie now. He looks really upset.” Chanyeol whispers politely to Luhan.

            “Lulu, don’t just ignore our maknae, you might lose him.” Kris added.

            “Alright! Alright!” Luhan is like being forced. “But, I’ll be still watching you.”

            The couple sighs while threatening Luhan walks away from then to run over to his boyfriend. They watch Luhan and Sehun reuniting. Luhan does not have a hard time to get the trust of his boy again.

 

            After a few strolls, they reach the hotel where they reserved their stay. They will spend 4 days and 3 nights to that place. When they got at the reception, they decide who will be sharing in each of their two rooms. Instead of sharing by couple as planned by Kris, Luhan destroys this again, wanting Chanyeol as his roommate. Luhan is seriously getting to Kris’ nerves, if Chanyeol is not calming him down and asks him to go with the flow, he have kicked Luhan’s bucket.

 

            The group takes a nap initially in their first afternoon at Santorini. At night, that is the time they spend touring a part of the island to get something to eat.

            They stop over to a simple restaurant that obviously offers Greek dishes as their Menu. After their meal, Luhan takes this opportunity to tell them what he discovered recently.

            “Chanyeol.” He glides his eyes with a serious-looking-face to the person across him sitting at their table. “Kyuwan-Sunbae is not dead.”

            The other three straighten up when they heard his confession about their assuming dead senior. Chanyeol told his bandmate the news he got from Woobin, it is just that he did not tell them this fact came from his ex-boyfriend. But, visibly EXO knows where he would get that.

            “I asked a SM staff to investigate about Han Kyuwan’s whereabouts. Before we got here, he called me and told that Sunbae is currently at the army right now.”

            “I knew it.” Sehun shakes his head after he rolls his eyes and palms his chin.

            “How could he lie to me just to get my heart?” Chanyeol’s eyes flicker, nearly getting some tears on his eyes. Kris quickly places his arm around him to ease his heavy feeling.

            “At least, you did not fall completely.” He kisses Chanyeol on the cheek. “It’s lucky I could save you from him.”

            Chanyeol turns his head to his boyfriend and curves his lips. As they are about to get romantic again, Luhan interrupts with tapping his hand on their table. He is too~ nosy.

 

            The next day, they go to the shore and play there. Sehun and Luhan holding hands, run at the beach, goes down the sea and splashing water to each other. Chanyeol and Kris watch them, sitting on the sand, attached to one another. They are beginning to enjoy this paradise and hope that this won’t last.

            At night, they go to the night market; their reason is of course to get souvenirs for their left out members. Ah, this fun times…

 

            After their shopping, the couples return to their lodge. Luhan lets Kris to be with his roommate for a while. Chanyeol plays his guitar that he brought with him at the side of the bed; at the same time, Kris is reading a book entitles ‘Love’s Way’ as he is lying beside his lover. He is distracted when Chanyeol started singing whilst looking at him, playing Jason Mraz’s ‘I’m Yours’.

            He closes the book and puts it on top of the end table; resting the side of his face to his palm and observes Chanyeol with his performance. When Chanyeol is on chorus, he initiates his teases to the older.

            “But I won’t hesitate no more, no more.” Chanyeol leans on Kris to nuzzle their noses. “It cannot wait, I’m yours.” This time peck on the taller’s lips. Kris seems to get interested and accepts his teases, dreamily looking at him.

            He keeps on singing until he reaches the next chorus. “So I won't hesitate no more, no more. It cannot wait, I'm sure.” Chanyeol’s breathily sings closer to Kris’ face, making the latter bits his lower lip. “There's no need to complicate. Our time is short.” Chanyeol moves closer this time on Kris’ ear. “This is our fate, I'm yours.

            “You’re mine.” Kris relaxingly said in front of him.

            “Yes.” The couple kisses, long and pleasured. Kris cups Chanyeol’s jaw, loving the taste of his lover against him. He softly chews Chanyeol’s lower lip, his tongue and deepens this make out. Their eyes are both close in order for them feel more of this kiss.

            In the middle of it, Kris pulls the guitar out of Chanyeol, placing it at the side of the bed. He drags Chanyeol lightly to lie on the soft mattress with him; kiss keeps in progress even with those movements. After few moments, they have a break only to get some air.

            Chanyeol looks so beautiful with his pinkish cheeks, half-lidded eyes, slightly part lips, panting in the dim light. He caught Kris’ heart because of these features. The older will keep on loving it for the rest of his life.

            “You like holding your guitar more than me.” Kris suddenly mopes making Chanyeol looks at him puzzled.

            The boy chuckles. “So now you’re getting jealous of my guitar. What do you want me to do to remove that emotion?”

            Kris pecks on his lips and says. “Make love with me.”

            “Okay.” They stare both of their orbs sensually and kiss.

            Kris turns off the lamp on the end table to make their surrounding more peaceful.

 

            “We forgot something.”

            “What?”

            “Luhan-Hyung is my roommate.”

            ‘Sigh’

            “In any minute he’ll barge in.”

            “We should not have brought them with us.”

            “Jia—”

            “This is supposedly our own vacation, right?”

            “CHANYEOL! KRIS!”

            “Here we go again.”

            “Aish. Luhan, LEAVE US ALONE!”

 

            Back to Seoul, Suho is at their living room, trying to call someone.

            “Oh, hello.” He greeted the person on the other line. “This is Kim Joonmyun. I have a proposal for you that I bet you won’t refuse.”

 

~End~

A/N

 

Sorry for no update from the previous days...

I'm TOO BUSY, TOO TIRED but it will not stop me from UPDATING...

I'll give double updates in the future, please anticipate....